Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother In Need Part 2

44
3 Comments 3
16.0k Views 16.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I woke up with an aching hard on that was actually lifting the bed sheets.

"Did I dream that last night, or did I really fuck my mother?" I thought to myself.

I laid back and smiled thinking about how hard my mothers nipples were and how wet her cunt had been. My mother is more sexy then I could ever have imagined.

I began stroking my stiff cock as I retraced last evenings events. I smiled remembering how she used her cunt muscles to milk and squeeze my cock the way she did.

Suddenly a loud banging and clanging noise jolted me from my day dreaming. "Mom must be in the kitchen." I thought.

"Mom, oh gawd yes, Mom.".

"I wonder what she is thinking and how she is feeling this morning." I thought to myself. " I better go see."

I jumped up, slipped on a tee-shirt and a pair of sweats over my naked body. I always sleep nude. Well ever since I started spying on my Mom that is. Maybe, I had secretly hoped that one day she would catch me nude.

I walked in to the kitchen and there was Mom busy at the stove making us breakfast while softly humming to herself. Mom looked happier then I have seen her in a long, long while. She looked at me over her shoulder and smiled "Good morning sleepy head, I thought I would have to come and drag you out by the heals this morning." she said with a happy tone in her voice.

"Good morning." I said with some in trepidation. "How did you sleep?" I asked. ".

"I slept wonderfully, thanks. Now sit down and your breakfast will be ready in a second."

I sat at the table facing her. She had already showered and was wearing a thin tank top that did nothing to hide her erect nipples and a pair of tight cotton shorts that hugged her ass like a second skin. I loved looking at her ass as she moved. Nice and round with well defined hips that flared at her smooth tanned thighs. My cock stirred.

Now she turned to dish up the eggs she had been cooking and I could see the swell of her huge tits. They were obviously bra less judging by the slight sag and way they jiggled with her every movement. My cock stiffened to the point that I had to reach down into my sweats and shift it from the binding against my leg. Just then the toast popped.

"Honey, please butter the toast for me." she asked.

"Oh oh," I thought, "She is certainly going to notice my hard on." I wonder what she will think of that." I mused. "Oh well, here goes." I said to myself now not caring.

I was close enough to her now to smell the sweet fragrance from her freshly washed hair and also more importantly, enough to sneak a peek down the front of her tank top. I could see the swell of her breasts almost to her nipples. My cock, now hard as a rock, twitched with lustful delight.

I had to reach around her in order to get the butter out of the cupboard. As I did I brushed up against her causing my cock to plant itself squarely between the cheeks of her ass. Then to my utmost surprise, she did some thing I never ever would have expected. She ground her ass back in to me.

"Oh my gawd." I thought. "I can't help it, I just have to fuck her again."

I reached up in front of her, grabbed her tits through her shirt and thrust my hips forward pinning her between the counter top and my steel hard cock. I leaned forward and started kissing her neck. Her nipples were sticking out a full inch and a half from her huge melons and her breathing was now labored. The low quite moans were proof that she liked what I was doing.

"What are you doing?" she whispered much to my bewilderment.

I backed off and she reached behind and pulled me back even closer to her.

I was confused. She was telling me to stop, but yet encouraging me to go further.

"What do I do now ?" I wondered.

"Screw it." I said to myself, letting my rock hard cock do my thinking.

I began to lick and kiss her neck feeling the warmth and smoothness of her skin. Her sweet womanly scent flaring my nostrils. Moving higher, I worked my way up to her ear lobe. I began sucking on the soft tender flesh, then dipped my tongue into her ear itself. She gasped and ground her ass back into my cock even harder. I was making my mother very horny.

I pulled her tank top up out of her shorts and lifted it above her now heaving breasts. I had her heavy tits now naked in my hands and could feel the rough texture of her hard brown nipples stabbing my palms. The weight of her melons was truly impressive. To be that heavy yet sag so little was a testament to my mothers sexy physique.

I slid one hand from her breast, across her stomach and down into the waist band of her shorts. She moaned another sexy low sound that drove my passion even higher. The second my finger made contact with her already wet warm center, she jumped as if she were jolted by an electrical spark.

"We can't, we can't do this." Mom said with a quivering unsteady voice.

She was saying no but yet she lewdly spread her legs allowing me better access to her drooling cunt.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

I very lightly traced the outline of her inner pussy lips. Teasing, torturing. Now I reached down with my other hand now and slid her shorts and panties off her round ass. She helped buy wiggling and twisting till the garments fell harmlessly to the floor.

"No, we mustn't." She pleaded unconvincingly. 

Now once again she spread her legs eagerly awaiting my finger assault. Before I moved my hands back to her sweet waiting cunt and luscious tits, I quickly slid my sweats down so I could dry hump my Mom's bare ass. As dry as I could considering the amount of precum spewing out of the end of my cock.

I moved forward again with her charms in my hands and cock deep in the cleavage of he ample ass and began thrusting against her. She Moaned again. I continued ever so lightly running my finger up and down Mom's inner lips.

"Oh Eddie, what are you doing to me?" she asked."

"I'm trying to fuck you Mom." I replied. "I'm going to fuck you." now understanding the direction this was taking. She wanted it as much as I did but to keep appearances, she felt she had to be forced into it.

I really wanted to give her the pleasure she needed so I dropped to my knees, spread her ass cheeks and started licking the entire length of her slippery wet slit.

Mom threw her head back and yelped. "Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd." was all she could say over and over.

I pulled back and as I was turning her around she pulled off her tank top freeing her motherly breasts. I stripped off my tee-shirt as well then lifted her up so her ass rested on the edge of the counter top. I went back down to my knees and reached forward spreading her engorged cunt lips to give me full access to her leaking cunt.

"Oh Eddie, are you going to lick me, are you going to lick Mommy's cunt?" she hissed with genuine lust in her voice."

Those words roared in my ears. That simply utterance caused me to loose complete control. I fiercely slammed my face back between her legs. Harder then perhaps I should have because when I bumped up against her clit and cunt hole, the brute force almost knocked the wind out of her. Her grunt was followed by a harsh gasping.

"Ugh." was all she said, as she took my head in her hands and held it tightly to her womanhood.

Mom now started grinding herself against my lips and tongue. Whispering to herself how naughty we were. How dirty we were.

"How could a mother let her only son lick her cunt." she said out loud followed by another deep moan. "How could I let him fuck me." she said this time grunting and hissing through her clenched jaw.

I took it as a sign that she wanted some cock in her pussy so I stood then hooked both her legs in the crook of my arms lifting them and spreading them wide apart. I looked down to see the pink inside of her opening wet and waiting for me.

My cock was bursting with my cum and I knew if I didn't fuck her soon I would come just from the sheer sexiness of the situation.

I pushed forward and just the very tip of my cock entered my mothers cunt.

"Now this is wicked." I thought.

I pulled out and Mom grunted. I pushed ahead again this time a little deeper, then pulled out. Just as I thought I was in complete control. Mom grabbed my ass and slammed me into her. She was so wet and so open my cock drove into her cunt right to the hilt. As I hit the bottom of her cervix with the knob of my cock, she let out a loud yelp. She then leaned forward, bit my neck and hissed at me

"Alright, you have me, now fuck me. Fuck your mother."

I did as I was told and started fucking my mother so hard and so fast that she actually screamed out loud moaning, yelling, begging for more of my cock.

My pounding of her cunt was relentless. I had to put all my emotion and all my resolve into holding back my huge desire to cum. I wanted to, no, I needed to make my Mother cum first. it was all I could think about.

Then the first convulsions of her orgasm hit her. The spasming cumming on so hard that she and almost folded in two. Her cum poured out of her pussy drenching us both. I continued slamming my cock in and out of her till she cried out for me to stop.

With one more mighty thrust I spewed my seed deep into my mothers womb.

She leaned forward and put her face in my neck again. this time not biting but kissing. I slid her off the counter with my cock still inside her and we stood there holding each other tight.

"My man, my loving little man." she said with an honest devoted tone. I need you now more then ever."

She disengaged herself from my cock and looked up and me, took my face in her hands and gave me a sweet and tender kiss that melted my heart.

"Yes Mom, I need you too and we really do have each other." I said reassuring her.

Then our lives truly began.
Published 
Written by car_man45ca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments