Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A mothers love (part 1)

"When all it takes is a mothers love"

10
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
She sneaks a look out of the window to the car where her boy is saying goodnight to his latest girlfriend. He looks awkward, unsure of how to hold her, but the adoration in his eyes, tugs at Su’s heart.

She smiles to herself, as she remembers the pleasure of young lust. The delight a simple kiss could invoke by awakening previously unfelt stirrings in virginal and inexperienced bodies.

Then she remembers the early clumsy fumblings she was subjected to and the disappointment she felt with her first lover and she resolves there and then, that her 17 year old son Steven, will never see that sort of disappointment reflected back in a woman’s eyes.

She withdraws from the window and retreats to the bottom of the stairs, absentmindedly caressing the bulbous newel post.

Steve crashes in through the door, an idiotic grin plastered to his face. “Mum, you in?” he calls out. Su emerges from the darkness and smiles openly at him, seeing him for the first time as a man and not her baby.

His childish beauty has been reshaped by the hormones that are fizzing throughout his lithe body. His jaw, no longer soft, his brows more pronounced and his lips, oh god his lips are still dark and slightly swollen from the kisses he has just shared, kisses she wants to share. Su is shocked by her body’s response. He is her son; to see him as a lover is perverse, not to mention illegal, but she can’t help it as her gaze drops from his face and settles on his groin.

She can clearly see the outline of an erection in his jeans and she inadvertently licks her lips. Steven sees his mums rosy pink tongue dart out to moisten her soft lips and for a fleeting moment he imagines the pleasure they it could give. She is after all very tidy for her 37 years, her face is attractively symmetrical and her luscious mane of auburn hair frames it to perfection. Being a slim lady, her breasts are still pert and he knows from experience when it is cold, that they are topped with pronounced nipples. He is fascinated by nipples but he doesn’t know what to do with them.

Then he sees where her eyes have settled and realises that she has noticed his hard on. Fuck he thinks and feels the heat of an embarrassed flush creep across his face.

Su walks over to him, and places her cool palm against his hot cheek. “Did you have a nice time?” she asks. “mm yeh it was great, I really like her mum, in fact I think I might be falling in love with her.”

Su smiles at him. As a single parent she has enjoyed a very open and honest relationship with him. “Do you want to be able to please her, baby?” she asks, and adds in a breathy whisper “I can show you how if you’d like.”

They both freeze as the realisation of what could happen dawns on them. Steven driven by the pulsing member in his pants, nods.

She reaches up and kisses him, holding his face between her hands to guide him to the correct slant. She tastes his lips with the tip of her tongue before pressing it gently in between them, to the warmth of his mouth.

2FuckingGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
2FuckingGoddess

Steven has never been kissed like this before, he can feel his cock straining against the soft cotton of his boxers in response.

She pushes herself in close to his body and slides her hands firmly down his maturing torso. She feels a rush of heat in her groin as she skims over the bulge that demonstrates clearly her boy’s appreciation.

Steven is frozen like a deer in headlights, he cannot process his emotional and physical response to him mum’s actions, all he is certain of is that before the day is out he will no longer be a virgin.

Su stops briefly and slides her tee shirt over her head, she is not wearing a bra. Once free of the garment she shakes her head, causing her breasts to jiggle a little and her dark hair to tumble around the pale perfect skin of her shoulders.

“Like this baby,” she croons at him and begins to stroke the creamy white skin of her breasts. She cups them and runs her fingers gently across the swell, deliberately avoiding the darker skin of her areola. He reaches out and follows her lead, his large hands dwarfing her pert breasts. She pinches a nipple gently, tugging it slightly upwards. “Use your mouth on me baby,” she croons and he dips his head down.

He uses a broad, flat tongue to lick the path he had watched his mum fingers trace seconds earlier. He licks again but this time he runs across the top of her nipple and her gasp, causes the tip of his cock to leak the first drop of pre cum.

The reaction of the skin around her nipple fascinates him, and he licks it again marveling at the way it wrinkles up around the hard nipple, framing it. “Suck it for me,” Su urges and he does just that. He suckled like he was an infant feeding and she stroked his hair like she used to, but this time the action of his mouth is pulling at the invisible tie connecting her nipple to her clit. She moans her approval and his mouth hungrily seeks out her other nipple.

“Mummy is wet baby, do you know what to do?” she asks. His stunned silence indicates he doesn’t.

She takes his hand and slides it down her tummy under the waistband of her skirt until he feels the little patch of coarse hair through the satin of her underwear. He has never been close to a woman in this intimate way before and is so nervous he feels beads of perspiration break out across his back.

Ruth unbuttons the top of her skirt and slides the zip down, allowing it to fall softly around her ankles and she stands in front of her very aroused 17 year old son wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.

Steven can barely contain himself and strips off his shirt, ripping at the buttons when his shaking fingers refuse to co-operate. Su has seen his torso before but never scrutinised it. Her eyes drink in the slightly pronounced pectorals with their cross of fine hair running from nipple to nipple before heading south taking in the smooth skin that stretches over his flat stomach. The arrow of darker hair pointing to the top of his boxers elicits a wry smile as she imagines the hungry cock at its base.

Published 
Written by Lovecookingsocks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments