Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A mothers love (part 2)

"His initiation continues"

7
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
826 words 826 words
She reaches out to him, gently cupping his face between her hands and pulls him in for another kiss.

He has kissed mum almost every day of his life, always a brief peck but this is the first time he has ever kissed her as a lover. He delights in her soft, velvety lips, warm and moist, pressed into his. She parts his lips, dipping her tongue into his mouth and exploring it. He kisses her back, his tongue entwining with hers, gently at first, but as the passion grows and he pulls her into him, crushing her lips against his.

Their breath quickens as the kiss progresses, neither wanting to break the delicious intimacy.

Su pulls away from his mouth and begins to trace a line of exploratory kisses along the pulsating artery in his neck, then down, crossing his nipples which she nibbles for good measure as she slowly sinks to her knees before him. Her mouth continues its journey along the same path her eyes had taken earlier, past his navel to his boxers.

She slides her hands down his back, lightly scratching him with manicured nails. When she reaches the cotton waistband of his underwear she hooks her thumbs inside and slides them down, causing his purple headed cock to be dragged down, then spring back, almost hitting her in the face.

He looks down and is entranced by her large doe eyes staring back up at him. “Is this a first too baby?” she asks him.

His mouth dries as he realises what she is asking. He has cum in someone’s mouth before, but they were very passive, merely providing an opening for him to wank into. He knows that his mommy will take a far more active role in orally pleasing him, but the words won’t form so he resorts to shaking his head.

She leads forward until her lips brush the head of his cock, then moistens them with a very wet tongue, which catches him too, leaving a slippery trace across his eye. He breathes slowly trying to control his anticipation, but mommy is determined to excite him and without any warning, slides him straight into the depths of the hot wet cavern that is her mouth. He gasps and cries out as his balls tighten in readiness to release their load. “Oh God no, not yet” he begs.

Su has different ideas and pushes her tongue against his shaft, squeezing him into the roof of her mouth, then she bobs her head up and down, the motion moving him in and out of her.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

She tightens her lips around him, increasing the pressure. He is helpless to resist and without thinking grabs her head and thrusts in, as the first jet of thick cum shoots out. Su gags and splutters as he rams into her, pumping spurt after spurt of hot cream straight down her throat. Her eyes water in an automatic response to the intrusion and she tries to pull away.

Her struggles break his trance-like state and he looks at her properly. There are tears spilling out of her eyes, her face is flushed and there is just a hint of his load, glistening behind her parted lips as she tries to smile up at him. He thinks she is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen and drops to his knees to comfort her.

Once she is able to breath without coughing she pulls back and looks intently at him. “Baby you must try to resist the urge to do that unless you know your partner can cope. Always warn your lover that you are coming and let them pull back if they need to. Otherwise the first blow job they give you will be the last”

“Sorry mom, but your mouth was so hot, I couldn’t think of anything except the sensations. I will try harder next time” he apologises and kisses her gently.

He is not sure about the salty taste his cum has left but soon forgets any misgivings as his sexy mom demands more from him.

He returns her passion with a forceful kiss, pulling her into him, his hand and fingers entangled in her long hair. She is once again trapped by her baby boy who is proving to be more of a man than his father ever was.

She drops a hand to his groin and is blown away to find he is starting to get hard again. It has been too many years since she had a lover who recovered this quick. She separates slightly and whispers towards his ear that this time he should try to be a little more polite. Her words confuse him until she sucks his tongue into her mouth. Even his relatively inexperienced brain processes that she intends to go back down on him.

He relaxes and she takes his hand and leads him upstairs to the bedroom.

Published 
Written by Lovecookingsocks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments