Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Treat part 1

"Sex is ageless"

6
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words


It was about 2.30 on that warm Thursday afternoon when I walked into my bedroom after having a shower and, since I was a 72 year old grandmother living quite alone since the death of my husband some 12 years earlier, I didn’t need to be modest when it came to walking around the house naked.

Walking passed the dressing table I caught sight of the reflection of my body, in the mirror, and I smiled at what I saw. Okay my breasts were a bit on the saggy side but they had fed a couple of kids when all said and done. The dark pubic hair around my vagina I’d had as a youngster, of which I was very proud, had turned a delicate shade of grey. My sex drive had almost vanished to the point of being non‑existent but occasionally, like about once a year, I’d be reminded of the good times with my husband George.

Knowing that I was having such a moment I closed my eyes and remembered the way he’d cup both of my large breasts before sucking on the nipples in turn. As I began to pant; my left hand moved down between my legs until locating the entrance to my dry vagina. Realising that it might take a while, age and dryness playing a big part, I opened the bottom drawer of my bedside cupboard and searched until finding the one piece of equipment I desperately needed. Now ready I soon located the small jar of lubricant and got onto the bed. As if doing it for George I smeared the gel onto the vibrator and cautiously spread my thighs wanting to start pushing it into my vagina.

I’m not sure how long it took but eventually it just seemed to slip in and out with no trouble at all. Imagining that it was George’s stiff cock I started to roll a nipple hoping that I’d achieve an orgasm. Not sure how long I was doing this but something made me open my eyes. Talk about embarrassment. There in the doorway stood my 50 year old son, looking at me.

“Sorry mum,” he apologised, never taking his eyes off my breasts, “But when I walked in I heard strange noises coming from upstairs and thought you’d maybe hurt yourself.”

“And being a good boy you’d come and investigate,” I half laughed hoping that he wouldn’t be too shocked at seeing his mother masturbating. “Anyway, how long have you been standing there watching me?”

“I’ve only just got here,” he answered and when I looked at him noticed that there seemed to be little expansion in the groin region and was probably telling the truth.

Why I said the next sentence I’ll never know but say it I did, “Have you never imagined me doing something like this.”

“To be honest,” he gulped moving his gaze until staring at the way I still had the vibrator pushed up my vagina. “No.”

“But why,” I asked while gently pulling the vibrator out but keeping my legs wide apart so that he could have a good look and maybe admire what was there.

“It’s not something a son does,” he admitted still looking at the way my vagina remained open. “Thinking about their parents having sex.”

“How d’yer think you got your younger sister,” I half laughed. “The stork brought her one dark winter’s night?”

“I do realise that you and dad must have been having sex,” he stuttered, “But I just didn’t want to imagine you doing it.”

“But,” I smiled looking at him and noticing the slightly larger large bulge in his trousers. “You’ve just been watching me using a vibrator.”

“I know,” he admitted rather weakly. “And I really shouldn’t have been looking at what you were doing.”

“Haven’t you ever watched Janet using one,” I asked.

“Of course I have,” he lamely shrugs. “But that’s different.”

“Why?”

“She’s my wife,” he answered.

“And do you like watching her,” I ask.

“Of course I do.”

“So what’s the difference?”

Hearing the question he looked into my eyes, gave the broad smile of a small boy and answered somewhat reluctantly.

“It’s a sex game we now play,” he grinned with his eyes closed.

Amandawhatson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amandawhatson

“Because while watching her play with herself; I’m instructed to stand by the side, of the bed, and masturbate until shooting my load over her rather petite tits.”

“Oh,” I smile looking at him. “And do you like doing that?”

“Yes I do,” he admitted.

“Why’s that?” I asked

“Since the arrival of our 3rd child,” he started in a slightly miffed voice. “She’s refused full sexual intercourse with me.”

“So you were getting frustrated?”

“To start with yes,” he admitted. “But after some discussion we came to an understanding that I could watch her having a climax while I masturbate and play with her breasts.”

Hearing this I smiled, “Can I ask you a favour?”

“Certainly.”

“Would you like to do that to me,” I asked knowing full well that if he was somewhat shocked at such a request I could simply put it down to being old. “And the reason I’m asking,” I continued pushing a couple of fingers inside my vagina, “Is since your father died I’ve not seen a stiff cock and of course I’ve got no one to watch me masturbating.”

Hearing this he answered. “You know I’d do anything for you,” he smiled when stepping forward. “But are you sure this is what you want?”

“Most definitely,” I softly moan as he stood at my side with a rather large bulge in his groin.

“Ok,” he answered while quickly removing his shirt, trousers and stepping out of his blue boxers.

It was like going back in time when I saw him naked with his 6 inch erection standing proud against his belly because I just wanted to hold it like George had asked me to do the first time we were naked together.

“Can I ask a favour,” my request sighed as he casually rubbed the head of his erection over my hard nipples.

“Of course,” he smiled.

“Can you use the vibrator on my pussy,” I moaned. “While I play with you cock.”

“I’d like that,” he smiled taking the vibrator from me before confidently pushing it in before gently pulling it out again.

Having set up a nice rhythm I hurriedly grabbed his cock and started masturbating my eldest son until after about 10 minutes I lifted my head and kissed the tip of his cock. Knowing what to do my mouth opened before closing it around the hard structure. Suddenly, he thrust his pelvis at me along with his comment.

“Janet has never done that,” he sighed.

“What? Sucked your lovely cock?”

“She thinks it’s dirty,” he admitted.

Hearing this I simply had to ask, “Have you ever licked her wet pussy?”

“Again,” he started. “She thinks that’s dirty.”

“So,” I started. “You’ve never tasted how nice it could be?”

“No.”

Listening to his admission I kept an eye on him and noticed that his gaze had never left my wet pussy. Seeing the way he licked his lips I asked, “Would you like to try mine.”

“Could I?”

“Of course you can,” I smile. “But first I’d like to continue with your oral education.”

Having spoken I immediately grabbed his cock and opened my mouth. Once inside I used my tongue to lick the head and taste the slightly salty pre‑cum and whether it was the excitement of having his first oral but he suddenly thrust his pelvis forward and forced semen to spurt into my mouth.

“Sorry,” he exclaimed as I swallowed. “But that was pure heaven.”

“Your turn now,” I whimpered as he got between my open thighs and it was from that point I had to show him where to lick.

What to lick. How to lick. Until finally I had the most amazing climax.

Published 
Written by yellowlavender
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors