Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Kind of Life Volume 1

7
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Well I guess that I should start off by telling you about myself. My name is Monroe and I am nineteen years old. I have long brown hair that hangs in curls down to the lower part of my back. If I straighten it, it very well is almost to the point where it will reach my ass. To go along with my brown hair, I have what people tend to tell me are the biggest, brightest blue eyes they have ever seen. My eyes are generally what get the first compliment. I stand about 5’10’’ and weight about 160 pounds. I am not fat by any means, but I am not super model skinny either. I have a healthy sized body and I am far from ashamed of it. I have 34C sized breasts with perfectly perky nipples, always been my favorite part of my body. Along with what I think are amazing tits, I have a neatly trimmed, well kept, tight virgin pussy. Or well, I had a tight virgin pussy .... and that is where my story begins.

I locked the bathroom door and sat down in the shower. I had to get away from the drunken fight I was having with my boyfriend. I had moved in with him a month ago, against the warnings from my family. They told me that he was no good and was only going to cause me trouble. I did not believe them, like most young girls in love, so I moved in with him.

For the first three weeks or so were wonderful. We spent time together. We took turns cooking dinner and picking what we were going to watch on television that night and we got to cuddle every night as we fell asleep. Everything was going perfect until a few days ago when the topic of sex came up. I told him that I was not ready to have sex yet, and he so far has not been happy with that. Tonight he came home drunk and started screaming, so now here I am locked in the bathroom.

I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and called up my brother Myles. I had not talked to him in what felt like forever. He moved out of the house when he turned 18, which was six years ago. So now he was 24.

“Hello,” I heard a tired voice answer on the other end. I then realized that it was after one in the morning and I had probably woke him up. “Hello?” He asked once again.

“Myles,” I whispered into the phone quietly, I did not want Harper to hear me from the other side of the door. He was mad enough, I did not need to give him something else to scream at me for. “Myles,” I whispered again, “it Monroe.”

“Monroe,” he sighed relief into the phone, then his voice got nervous, “sweetie, why are you calling me at one in the morning?”

“I was,” I paused, I did not want to tell him why I was calling, but I knew that I had no other choice. “It just mom and dad are not talking to me because I moved in with a guy that they hate, but now that guy that they hate is really starting to scare me, and I kind of need a place to come and stay. I know you live like four hours away, but I can walk to the bus station and catch a bus if I can come stay with you.”

“Don’t be silly,” he said into the phone. I was starting to get worried. What if he told me that I could not come and stay with him, and that he was going to get off the phone. Panic took me over and I felt tears starting to form behind my eyes. “give me your address roe, I will be there as quickly as I can.”

I gave him my address and some directions and then we hung up the phone. I felt slightly relieved but realized I had gotten to the hardest part of all. I had to figure out how to pack up some things and get out of the house without Harper noticing.

I slowly opened the door to the bathroom and peaked out. Walking quietly toward the living room I heard strange voices, it must of been the television. Upon entering the livingroom, I could see the back of Harpers head and over it was a view of the television. It was playing some porno of this blond chick getting fucked hard up the ass by this huge black cock. It was enough to make my pussy pulse from the pain I imagined she was feeling.

Looking down I noticed that Harper had fell asleep in his chair with his dick in his hand. I made a sour face at how much in that moment I had hated him. I could not longer see what it was that made me like him in the first place, and I was not going to sit around and try to figure it out.

I walked slowly to the room, grabbed two of my suitcases and filled them with whatever I could. I packed all my clothes and shoes into the large one and all my little important things into the smaller one. I then slowly snuck past him in his chair and out the front door. I knew it would not be another two - three hours until Myles got her, but I would rather wait by the road then in the house.

I was nearly falling asleep on the side of the road when a car pulled up beside me. I was not sure if it was Myles or not but I was hopeful. To my relief it was him. He got out of the car and without saying anything, grabbed my things and put them in the trunk. I could not see him all that well because it was dark but I could tell that he had changed.

Myles stood at about 6’3’’ inches and I estimated by looking at him that he weighed around 200 pounds or so. He looked well built and had one of those tall dark and handsome looks. We come from a line of italians, though you would never guess that about us, but he was pulling it off well.

“Get in,” he said opening the passenger door for me. He did not seem all that happy, but I climbed into the car and buckled my seatbelt. He then climbed back into the passenger seat, buckled up and headed back to the highway.

We drove for what felt like hours before he spoke to me. “Did he hurt you?” He asked in a calm and collected voice. I shook my head no and he let out a sigh of relief. I wondered if he had spent the last hour deciding on what he was going to do had Harper hurt me.

“Good,” he responded, eyes going back to the highway as we continued on to his home. After another few hours, we pulled into the driveway of an apartment complex. He got out without saying a word, so I did the same. Grabbing my things he led me down to the end apartment. It was nice, it was a single story apartment which meant you did not have to worry about people above or below you.

Setting my things down by the front door, he helped me all the way in and then shut the door behind me. He looked absolutely tired and to be honest, I was exhausted as well.

“I only have the one bed, but you can sleep in there with me tonight until we get things figured out.” He said pointing towards the bedroom. “I have a bathroom in there and then one at the end of the hallway. If you want to go to the one at the end with your stuff and get ready you can. I am going to go get ready in my bathroom, since that is where all my things are okay?”

I nodded my head at him and began to go through my suitcase. I grabbed what I needed and walked down to the end of the hall. I was slightly worried that I was really not welcome here. Myles had barely said anything to me and I had only spoke like one or so words since he had picked me up. I was starting to feel that maybe this was a bad idea.

Once I was done getting ready I walked toward his room. I stopped at the open door and looked in. He was already under the covers in bed. He looked up at me and smiled. It was the first time I had seen him smile since he had picked me up. I could not help but smile back over at him.

He pulled the covers back and I stepped towards him. I was a little hesitant, but I crawled into bed with him. I pulled the covers up over me and laid my head against the pillow, within a minute, I was asleep.

__________________

When I opened my eyes the room was dark. I had not gone to sleep until nine or so in the morning, so I figured I was going to end up sleeping a good amount of time. I looked around to see if I could find a clock and when I did, it flashed that it was eight twenty seven. I rolled around to see if I was the only one only to notice that Myles was still laying next to me asleep as well.

I laid there looking him over. He had changed so much since I had last seen him. When he left, he was this chubby geeky boy and now he was this amazing looking man.

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

I almost could not believe that it was my big brother laying in front of me.

I almost jumped when his eyes flicked open, but I caught myself. I gave him a sweet smile and he smiled back at me. He then turned over and looked at the clock, he growled lightly when he realized what time it was. He then rolled back over to face me. He took a deep breath and then wrapped himself more into the covers.

“So tell me why you and this boyfriend were fighting,” he said in a curious voice, looking me deep in the eyes. “It had to be something big for you to run away like that.”

“It was,” I started but paused. I was not even sure how to talk about this with my big brother, but he deserved to know after he had gone out of his way to help me out. “We were fighting about sex.”

“Sex?” he asked with a questioning tone, “What about sex? Wanted to try new things and you wanted to keep things simple, or did you want to try new things and he wanted to keep things simple?”

I frowned at Myles and felt myself blush just a little bit. “It was just trying it at all. I am well you know. And Harper has bragged about all these women he had been with and I ... I just didn’t want to become another one of those women. I wanted my virginity to go to someone who loved me, not just someone who thinks it will be sexy or hot to pop my cherry.”

I stopped talking with a feeling like I had said way to much. How was he supposed to respond to such a thing?

“Well then you had a right to leave,” he said with a big smile on his face, which confused me even more then I was at this moment in time. “You should give it to someone who wants it, someone who knows how to treat an amazingly sexy lady such as yourself.”

I did not know what to say to him in that moment but he was right. I needed a man who knew how to treat me and could make losing my virginity worth it. I did not want my virginity to be some trophy for someone to hold onto and show off to other people.

“Yeah,” I said in agreement to him, “to bad guy like that are really hard to find. Even when you think that you found the right guy, you end up being wrong.”

“I think I might know where you might be able to find the right guy,” he responded, “a guy who can treat you like a woman, who can make you feel good and who only cares about your satisfaction, not just his own.”

“Oh yeah,” I laughed, rolling onto my back, “and where might I find this amazing man that you speak of? Fantasyland?”

“Right here,” he said in a serious voice. I felt like he was joking, but I soon realized that he wasn’t. He was referring to himself being that man. My own brother was telling me that he was the man to choose. The man that I should give my virginity to. I was at a loss for words.

“You,” I began, stuttering over my words. “you have to be kidding Myles, you are my big brother. Isn’t that like illegal?”

“In the eyes of some people it is,” he said, keeping the seriousness in his voice. ‘but think about it Roe. You want a man who loves you, I love you. You want a man who will treat your right and with respect, who better then someone who feels that is the only kind of treatment you deserve?”

Before I could respond to him, he pulled me to him and kissed me. I wanted to stop him and tell him no, but my heart begged me not to. The battle between my heart and my head was just beginning but my heart felt like it was the stronger opponent.

It was not long before I gave in and began to kiss him back. My head was up in a cloud and I was far from wanting to come back down to reality.

“Let me be the one to make love to you Monroe.” He whispered in my ear and kissed down along my neck. I did not answer him allowed but I nodded my head in agreement. I would let him make love to me. I trusted that he would take care of me and there was no fear like there generally was.

He pulled himself on top of me and began to pull at my tank top. Once it was over my head, he tossed it to the side and then continued to kiss around my neck. He worked his way from my neck to my collar bone as his hand found one of my breasts. He held it softly in his hand and caressed the nipple with his finger. I let out a moan and that caused him to grasp my nipple a little tighter.

“Oh my god,” I moaned under my breath. He moaned against me that he was pleased and that made my entire body tingle beneath him. He seemed to like that, for he ran his over hand over the part of my body that had gotten goose bumps.

He then worked his mouth down to my breasts and kissed around them, while his now free hand pulled at my pajama bottoms. He got them down to my knees before I lifted my legs to help him get them all the way off. He tossed them aside with my shirt, leaving me now naked under him. The only thing now keeping up apart where his boxers, but I fixed that as I slipped them off of him.

I looked down at his fully erect cock. Based on my estimation, it was around 6 1/2 to 7 inches, which to some people may not seem like a lot, but for this being my first time, it was a little scary. I reached down and after hesitating slightly, I wrapped my fingers around it gently. He let out a deep breath and a soft moan and I knew that I was doing something right.

“Does that feel good,” I asked him being as I was curious and had no clue if he was really liking this or not.

“You have no idea how amazing that feels,” he whispered in my ear as he began to kiss my neck again, working his way across my jaw and back towards my mouth.

“I am ready.” I whispered back to him. “I have never been ready before but I am ready now. I want you to be my first Myles. “

“Monroe,” he said with seriousness in his voice once again. “I am afraid that this is going to hurt you a little. Losing your virginity is not the most pleasurable thing. So if it hurts to much you need to tell me so that I can stop.”

I nodded my head in agreeance. He then pulled himself over me and kissed my hard on the mouth, spreading my legs apart and placing his hard cock against the entrance to my body. I let out a deep breath and nodded to him that I was ready.

He pushed in slowly with one thrust and burst through my hyman. I let out a scream as he pushed all the way inside of me. He then stopped and looked down at my now tear filled eyes. He had a scared and worried look on his face.

“Are you okay,” he began, “do you want me to stop, please let me know Roe, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I am okay,” I said as my body began to relax. I knew that it was going to hurt the first time, so I was expecting...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors