Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nice Break From Studying

"A fantasy no longer a dream"

0
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I bite down hard, my teeth digging into my pencil. Time is moving too slowly and I have made no progress on my homework. I can’t do it anymore. I get up to get a glass of water and I pass by the bathroom door. It is slightly ajar and I don’t dare take a peek. I can hear my older sister, Julia, belting out her latest favorite song while showers. I resist the urge to open the door further; I just couldn’t do it. Sitting back down, my mind starts to wander.

I’ve always had a… fascination with Julia. Being two years younger, I have always looked up to her and considered her to be my best friend. I wanted to be exactly like her and do everything she did. My sister is nineteen years old, average height, 125 lbs, and is an image of beauty. Her long, wavy, chocolate brown hair falls just below her nipples. Sometimes I get lucky and accidentally walk in on her changing. She doesn’t care, but she has no idea how much I yearn for those rare encounters.

Last year, I realized that I was getting jealous when my sister brought home her boyfriend. They didn’t last long at all, but I couldn’t help myself – I wanted to be him… Not like I wanted to hold her hand while walking or buy her dinner, but I saw her in a different way: she fulfilled my sexual desires, and I wouldn’t stop until I had her pussy in my mouth. 

I guess now is a good time to mention that I am Julia’s younger sister. I have been questioning my sexuality for a few years now. I wouldn’t say I’m a lesbian, but dicks just don’t seem to interest me anymore. I did some things I probably shouldn’t have done when I started high school, but those guys were immature and certainly did not know how to properly pleasure a woman. I find that hooking up with girls is much more satisfying – they know what feels good because we all know how to make ourselves feel good…

I now find myself under the covers of my bed, scrambling to remove my shorts and damp underwear. I’m already in another world in my head, a place I go to often. My right hand makes its way down my stomach towards my newly shaven pussy while my left finds my breasts. Images of Julie make their way into my mind; I don’t even try to get them out anymore. I am now restless and incredibly horny. I no longer thinking of the lust I feel for my sister as a bad thing. She is a gorgeous woman, and I see nothing wrong with wanting to touch every inch of her body.

My fingers explore the lips of my pussy, now wet with excitement. I slide my middle and index fingers in and out of my vagina, wishing I didn’t have to do this all on my own. They find my bulging clit. Pressing hard, I send a wave of shivers through my entire body. My fingers return, quickly sliding in and out of my vagina, wanting to cum. My breath is sharp, quick. My hips thrust back and forth, trying to keep up. I rub faster and faster until I yell. My swollen clit is tender to the touch.

Julie is out of her shower now and a part of me hopes she heard my moans. Does she see me the way I see her? Somehow I doubt it. I call her name, but her music is too loud for her to hear. Acting on an impulse, I decide to go for it.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

I’ve thought about this for a long time, and I think it’s time I show her how I feel. I love her, and I want nothing more than her pussy in my mouth.

Throwing on my shorts, I don’t mind the freeing feeling of going commando. Easy access! I wanted to be prepared for anything. Making my way down the hall, I start to sense a feeling in my pussy… It knows what it wants. Walking into her room, I feel relieved when I see her with her back turned, staring at a computer screen. Her legs are slightly spread, her back slightly arched. I can see the outline of her underwear through her pajama shorts. She is wearing a black tank top, her nipples visible as well. Expecting to be going to bed soon, she didn’t think she would need a bra. Boy was she ever right.

I walk up behind her, and grab her left breast. Abrupt, yes, but that was the only way. She jumped, hopefully a little excited about the possibilities. She didn’t seem to hate it, so we were on the right path. I expected her to slap my hand away, but I was relieved that she didn’t. Could this be happening? I pull her in closer, not sensing any hesitations. I want to kiss her – should I? Suddenly, I feel that the time is right. My instincts are controlling my brain; I press my mouth on her soft lips, slightly smiling.

This is happening! I can feel myself tingle with excitement. I resist the urge to rip her shorts off right then and there. As she sticks her tongue in my mouth, I am surprised but also aroused even more. Finally my fantasies are coming true, I never thought I would be able to say that. Still making out, we make our way to her queen size bed. Laying her down, I lay my body on top of hers, feeling her chest move up and down from her heavy breathing.

My hand moves down, into her underwear. No time for games here, I wanted this, and I meant business. Her underwear was wet as well. I peeled off her shorts and her panties as fast as I could. I kissed down her neck, something I had waited for so long to do. Her skin, soft and pink, became hot and sticky as I licked down her body. Finally, I had reached the moment I had waited for.

The moment my mouth touched the lips of her pussy, I knew it was right. It was sweet tasting, almost savory. My mouth watered at the thought, but here it was right in front of me. My tongue swirls around, exploring all the crevices. She moaned with pleasure. I must be doing something right! I grabbed her hips as I feel her push my head down, harder. She shivered and shook, her hips bucking. I could hear her panting and gasping for breath. She reached down and rubbed her clit as I continued to lick and suck. My tongue was tired but I didn’t care.

All I could think about is how wonderful she was. Confused or not, she was enjoying every minute of it, and I loved that. I had finally given her everything I had wanted. Finally done, I looked up at her, wiping my mouth. She didn’t break our eye contact, I knew she was thankful. I stood up, kissed her on the mouth, and went back across the hall.

Never again would I experience that same kind of ecstasy, but I didn’t care. I got what I wanted: I had gone down on my only sister – the only person who I ever truly loved.

Published 
Written by audbot69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors