Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night With Tia

"My first story so any feedback is welcome. And a big thank you to nivek_88 and anonymouslylush."

1
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
6.0k words 6.0k words
I was really excited when I found out that my cousin was coming over; I hadn’t seen her in years.

"Really? She's coming to visit?" I asked my mum.

"Yes, she will be here in an hour or two. We’re all going to meet up at your Aunt Lisa’s, so I'll see you later, okay?”

“Later? Why? Where you going?”

“I’m going to go help your aunt get everything ready for the party.”

My family sure knew how to party; every opportunity we got, we tried to drink. "Okay, Mom," I shouted as I was running upstairs. I hadn’t known that my cousin was coming to visit but I was glad.

I had been waiting for my mom to leave for hours.I could relax and have some “me” time. I walked into my bedroom, almost falling over all the shit on the floor (it’s always a mess, I never clean up) and collapsed on my bed. Then I turned on the TV to find ‘Family Guy’ was on.

I opened my bedside cabinet and pulled out a nice, tightly packed joint.

“Finally.”

I lit it and had a few puffs; I must have been about halfway down it when I started to feel the effects.

It ’s always good relaxing and having a nice joint no matter what’s happening in your life, it just takes all the trouble away and you feel like you’re on cloud nine. I finished it and started up another, but this time I could feel myself slowly drifting asleep so I put the joint in my ashtray and relaxed.

Suddenly, I heard this huge bang. I didn’t know how long I was asleep, but my joint had nearly burned all the way down. I panicked and jumped off my bed to grab some air freshener, falling as I tried to grab the can. I sprayed like a mad man, but before I could coat the smell my door swung open.

"Aww, shit, Mom, it’s not what you think."

My heart skipped a beat as my cousin came through the door.

"Hey, Ben, how’s it hanging?"

I couldn’t speak, the last time I had seen her she was this loud annoying thirteen-year-old with pigtails and I was fourteen, so pretty much the same except for the pigtails. But now, my god, she looked stunning: eighteen with long brunette hair down to the middle of her back, eyes as blue as sapphires and a figure that a model could be jealous of.

"Ohh holy shit, Tia, you scared the shit out of me!" I said catching my breath back.

She just giggled and looked around my room. “Well, you just going to stand there or are you going to give me a hug?”

I opened my arms and she skipped to me and jumped into my arms. As she did I could feel her breasts on my chest and myself starting to get hard so I broke away. I had always had a little crush on her, but never told her.

"So how you doing? How you been?"

"Oh not bad, everything has been going okay and..." She stopped and stared at something.

I looked and noticed that my joint was still alight.

“Is that weed?" 

I could tell she was shocked by the way she said it.

"Um yeah it is," I said as I scratched the back of my head.

“Wow you’re the last person in the world I expected to be a stoner.” She giggled.

“Ha-ha, oh there’s a whole different person in me you don’t know about.“ I laughed.

What the hell was that? Am I really flirting with her? I quickly brushed the thought aside and out of my mind.

She was quiet as she stared at the joint. “Could... could I try some?”

Now, I was the one who was shocked. “I don’t think I should let you, if we got caught smoking it together my mum would kill me and then your mum would bring me back to life, just to kill me too.”

“Aww please I just want to try a little bit,” she said in a soft voice while doing the cheesiest puppy dog eyes.

“Aww damn it, you know I can’t say no to those eyes of yours,” I said as I gave in and pointed to the bed.

We both sat down on my bed and I picked up my joint.

“Aww it’s practically burned out."

I could see her frown and I knew she was upset.

"Hey, look it's okay, I got more." I opened my drawer and she looked in to see another five joints.

"Fucking hell, Ben, how often do you smoke this stuff?”

"Not very often, actually." I lit one and had a few drags to get it started, then I passed it to her.

She put it to her mouth and had a BIG puff, but didn’t take it back right. So, she spent the next five minutes coughing. I couldnt help but laugh and rub her back to help.

"Ha ha, sorry I couldn’t help it. Look, if you don’t know how to do it, just watch and learn." I took the joint from her, “First, just suck on it, but not too much. Then, you need to take it back. Breathe deep like you have just been underwater, then breathe out." I took another drag and showed her. “Simple."

She took it from my hand and tried again, this time she was okay. "Wow,” she replied and just started to slowly drift down on my bed.

"So you like it?" I asked. She just nodded. After about ten more minutes I realized something. "Hold on a minute, how did you get here? My mum went to Aunt Lisa’s."

"Oh, I drive now and your mum gave me a key. So, how have you been?"

"College is okay, I guess. What about you?"

"Yeah, it's been okay. Soo...do you have a girlfriend?"

"Umm, no, actually I don’t, you?"

She took another big puff, but everything was going okay now; she was smoking like a pro. “I don’t like that many girls that way.” She giggled.

“Oh, ha ha, you know what I meant. Wait! What do you mean that many girls?”

She just smiled and lifted both her eyebrows. I sat there trying not to look stunned. I couldn't believe that my cousin just told me she was bi. For the next five minutes I was lost in my imagination, thinking about my cousin and another girl.

“Hey, hey, Ben? Hello!"

I suddenly snapped back to reality to find Tia waving the joint in my face.

“Ha-ha, what were you just thinking of?”

“Oh, umm nothing …..I was thinking of nothing,” I nervously said.

She just turned her head back while still looking at me through the corner of her eye.

"I had a boyfriend a few months ago, but I ended it. He was just too fast. I mean, can you believe he wanted to have sex with me after two weeks. I was going to as well, but at the last minute I decided that I didn’t want to waste my time anymore."

“So nothing serious happened, right?”

“I gave him a few hand jobs and let him play with my tits, but he was useless. He had no idea what he was doing and when he did get his hand down my knickers, he was just as useless. He was just too rough and wanted to get it over with. And, it didn’t even feel good so I dumped him.”

"Oh, well, I’m sorry to hear that."

"But Amy, wow, she knows how to push my buttons! I mean the things she can do." Suddenly she stopped talking when she realized what she had said. "I can’t believe I just said that. I think I might have had a bit too much." She giggled.

I wasn't sure if it was the weed or me thinking of my cousin having sex, but, again, I started to go hard. For the next few minutes we just sat there in awkward silence. We didn’t know what to say. Luckily, my phone started ringing.

"Hey, mom, yeah she’s here. She’s okay. The party’s at 8:00? Yeah, sure we'll be ready in a few hours. Yeah Tia will drive us down. Yeah, okay see you later, bye."

"Well, it looks like we’re going to the party together," I said taking the joint from her.

"Well, it’s a good job I brought my bags." She could tell I was confused by the look on my face. “Oh, yeah I’m staying here tonight. Maybe tomorrow we can go out around the city. Just me and you.”

We smoked and made small talk for about a half hour.

"Okay, I’m going to go take a shower first, if you don’t mind?" she asked.

"Yeah sure.”

As she was getting off the bed her leg rubbed against my hard-on as she climbed over me. She just froze and stayed there, half on the bed and half off, and just looked at me. Just as I was about to explain, she finished climbing off and made her way to the bathroom.

"So, uumm, yeah... I’m going to take a shower. I’ll be about twenty minutes."

As she entered the shower, I fell on to my bed, thinking, what now? Do I apologize about my hard-on or just forget all about it? All of a sudden, she started singing. God, she had a set of lungs on her and the voice of an angel. It was like someone made her the way she was and there is no other way to describe her.

Perfect.

So, while she was in the shower, I decided what clothes I was going to put on for the party and got my entire outfit ready. Suddenly, I saw the bathroom door open and, I swear, it was like a scene out of a movie.

She came out with a towel wrapped around her body and her long wet hair sticking to her back. As she stepped through the door, a cloud of steam surrounded her as the hot air hit the cold. I was speechless. It felt like the room was getting smaller. I tried to look away so she wouldn’t see me looking, but I just couldn’t.

As she walked by, she looked at me and smiled. Before I knew it, she was in the guest room. I quickly ran into the bathroom just in case she came back out and saw my raging hard on. I showered and washed my hair. I thought about rubbing one out, but decided I didn’t have time. I stepped out of the shower onto the mat. It was then that I noticed she had taken the only towel.

I didn’t want to risk going out naked and bumping into her. So, I shouted to her and asked her to hand me a towel out of the cupboard. She came back out of her room and got me a towel. I moved my head around the door to see her coming and took the towel from her as I was closing the door.

“Oh, Ben, I think I left my underwear in there could you hand it to me please."

“Umm, yeah sure, one min.”

I looked around and found her underwear next to the wash basket, a matching set of blue bra and knickers. I couldn’t help but look inside and found out that she had a 34C bra size. I quickly remembered that Tia was just outside the door waiting. I opened the door slightly and handed her clothes over.

"Thanks." She smiled and walked away.

I darted into my room, got dried, dressed and ready. Then I sprayed some air freshener in my room and some extra deodorant on me on me, just in case my clothes smelled of weed. I grabbed my things and knocked on Tia's door.

"You ready Tia?" I shouted.

"Yeah, I’ll be right out. Just give me a minute."

I went downstairs and locked all the doors as she came down. She had her hair straight like normal, but she was wearing skinny jeans and a strapless pink top. I quickly looked away so she wouldn’t see me looking again and walked out the front door. She followed and I locked the door behind us. As we got in her car, I noticed her bags were still in it.

“Hey, what about your bags? You’re not going to be in any state to drive back, you know that right?”

“Oh, never mind, I’ve got a bag in my room anyway,” she said while setting off.

The drive down to my aunt's was very dull. We made small talk and that’s about it. We pulled in to the drive and heard the music playing. We knew that everyone must already been drinking and we needed to catch up. We went down to the bar and found some people dancing and some just sitting down, drinking. I went behind the bar and became the bar man for most of the night, pouring and serving drinks.

We all had quite a lot to drink and we could feel it, but out of the corner of my eye I could see Tia staring at me every now and then. She had a look in her eyes.

I didn't know why she kept staring at me and I could swear I caught her biting her bottom lip a few times. All I could think about was “why is she looking at me like that,” I was so distracted again, I didn’t even realize she had come to the bar.

“Ben, hey, snap out of it, how much have you had to drink?”

“Oh no, it’s nothing, I was just thinking.”

She seemed to get a bit excited at the news and slightly leaned forward. “Thinking about what?”

And then, again, I could see that look in her eyes, but this time I could see something else, too. Just a little bit lower, I had a perfect view of her cleavage. She must have known it, too. I looked away.

“Nothing…nothing at all. Sooo, what can I get you?”

“I don’t know. I’m really bored. Play some drinking games with me."

“I only play strip poker when I’m drinking,” I told her, laughing.

“Well, maybe later.” She smiled. “But right now let’s play shot chess.”

I’m not happy to say this, but she is a good player. In total, I had about ten shots and she had about seven or eight, but I got the feeling that she was really putting her heart in to it, like she had to win. Anyway, we all finished eating and drinking and said our goodbyes and got in to a taxi. It was just me and Tia, as my mum was in no shape to come home. I paid the taxi driver and we went inside.

"I think I might have had too much to drink." Tia laughed.

As we walked in to the kitchen, I sat her down on a chair while I made coffee. I did have a lot to drink, but nothing compared to how much she had and I didn’t feel too drunk. She must be more of a lightweight than I thought. I offered to make her a coffee, but she was in a world of her own.

"Tonight was fun, there was dancing and singing and the FOOD, oh my god, it was sooo good," she said catching her breath.

"Yeah, it was really fun," I said.

"So," Tia said leaning forwards, again showing a bit of cleavage. “Now what do you want to do?”

"Now, it's bed time," I said heading for the door.

"So am I staying with you in your bed?"

What? She must have had more to drink than I thought.

"No, you’re going to have to sleep in your bed," I replied.

"Aawwwww," she moaned as I helped her upstairs.

"Good night, Tia."

"Good night, Ben."

I wasn't that tired, so I turned on my TV and just relaxed, watching TV until I drifted off. About an hour or two later, I woke up when I heard someone knocking on my door. When it opened, it took me a few seconds to adjust to the dark, but I could see Tia in my door way.

"Ben? Is it okay if I come in?"

"Yeah, sure come in."

As soon as she stepped through the door, I noticed she was only wearing the sexiest and seductive black matching underwear with red lace strings I have ever seen and I was as hard as a rock instantly.

"What’s wrong?"

"Nothing, it’s just...I had a nightmare and I’m cold, could...could I stay with you tonight?"

"Um, I don’t think that’s a good idea."

"Why? We did it when we were younger. I loved the sleepovers we used to have."

Aww, crap, what am I going to do? I can’t say no, but I can’t say yes either. And why can’t I stop staring at her?

"Please? I’m freezing and scared."

Well, I couldn’t say no,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ste12541
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments