Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Parents Evening To Remember

3
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I've known my dad was gay for a long time now. I was cool with it. I thought it was cool having a gay dad; in fact, I still do now. Yeah, I was teased about it a lot, but they stopped after a while. Soon my friends took it all in. My dad was gay, and nothing could change that. You are probably wondering if my dad is gay, then why am I here. He and my mum dated for a while, had me, then when I was six they broke up because my dad loved another man. Obviously I was too young at the time to know the reason why they broke up. But my dad and mum told me when I was old enough to understand.

A few years have passed now; I'm turning 17 in a month and am in college. My dad is still single. He recently broke up with his Italian boyfriend Padlo. I live with my dad now because my mum has been ill in the hospital for the past year, so they thought it was a very good idea if I moved in with him. I love spending time with my dad; I’m a right Daddy's girl. Every school play I had he'd turn up to, every parents evening, every sports day. I loved my dad. So being this way, when I asked him if he'd come to parents’ evening at the college in a week, he agreed of course.

So came the night of my parents evening, and Dad dressed up smart, as he would always for an event of mine. I was proud of my dad for doing this, it showed how much he was willing to support me. As we arrived at the college, my head of my year greeted us into the college hall. Now, as I am a teenage girl, I must admit that some of my teachers I've got are pretty damn hot, and I forgot to tell and also warn my dad about this. We saw my Psychology teacher first, Miss Rodgers. She told my dad how wonderful I was and what I needed to do to get an A*, Dad kissed me on the cheek and said how proud he was. Next was English.

My English teacher, Mr. Sader was probably the most drop dead gorgeous man I've probably laid my eyes on. Even though he is too old for me and too young for my dad, we both looked at each other and smirked. I couldn't help myself get turned on as he was saying all these nice things about me, the way his two lips smack together as he talks is so sexy. Also I noticed my dad was turned on by Mr. S as he was getting hard. I thought we'd better leave before we both got too turned on. So we left college and both of us pretended as if we didn't know my dad's penis was hard for my English teacher.

When we arrived home I couldn't believe how horny I was, so I rushed to my room and shut the door. I took off my clothes, even my underwear, and went to look in the mirror. I stared at my young woman’s body. I’m a size 10-12 girl, and I know I’m not fat, but I’m certainly not the skinniest. But I like how my curves stick out and how my bum curves. So normally I masturbate in front of the mirror, especially when I’m this horny it helps to get me off quicker. I don't like toys and vibrators; I’m one of those girls who would rather use her fingers to get herself off.

I started touching my turn on points, my neck and back to start with. Then I moved further down to my breast area, I gently touched my 34D boobs, admired them and used my fingers to flick my nipples. I was teasing myself, I wanted my finger inside me so badly, but I’d take it to the point where I really can't handle it anymore. Tonight, this was all I could handle. I slipped one finger into me, I was so surprised at how wet I was tonight. I never thought I could be this wet. I like to do the alphabet and numbers with my fingers in my hole, it's my best way to masturbate. Doing this, I slipped another finger and another until I had four fingers shoved up my hot pussy. I thrust in and out in and out, faster and harder, and put my left hand to use by flicking my nipples.

As I was getting myself off I was thinking deeply about my English teacher David, about what I was doing to him.

01AsianHottyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01AsianHottyTS

I felt myself on the verge of having an intense orgasm when I screamed out my English teacher’s name. It was so extreme I fell over and crashed my head on my table. I slipped my fingers out, and out came all my pussy juices, lots and lots of it, and I licked my fingers dry.

The next day I was out with my friend Amie. I told my dad I'd be back around teatime. We went shopping in the next town about 30 miles away. We shopped for hours and when I came back it was 6pm . I had a key and let myself in. When I entered I didn't think anyone was in... So I got undressed in the front room and thought I'd try on my sexy new underwear I'd bought just today. I thought I looked amazing. I don't normally buy thongs but I don't know why I never did because I looked so good.

I walked through the front room and into the hall, as I entered I heard people moaning and screaming. It sounded like it was coming from upstairs. As I crept up the stairs the sounds got louder and louder. It was coming from Dad's room. My dad was having sex with a man. I was daring myself to go in. Or maybe I'd just have a peek. The moans coming from the bedroom were making me horny. The fact of two men having sex and one of them was one that I really loved also turned me on. I decided to have a peek.

I bent down and opened up the peep hole to find my dad receiving head from my English teacher! I couldn't let my eyes stop staring as my very sexy dark haired and blue-eyed teacher was working his tongue up my dad's hard massive cock. I was so turned on that I found myself leaking through my new thong onto the carpet. I wanted to burst through the door. But I decided to wait till my English teacher was finished giving my dad head and then I'd walk in "accidentally." After a good five minutes, David was finished sucking on my dad's penis.

I walked in casually; when I entered my dad was wanking off him and David. It was a beautiful sight. They looked surprised when I walked in, but they looked so pleasured they didn't care. They looked up and both smiled at me. I smiled back. I sat down at the end of the bed and watched my two men arouse each other.

It was so enjoyable watching them, but really I wanted to join in. I waited for when the time was right and darted up the bed to the two horny men. I ordered my dad to pump my ass while I gave Mr. S a mind-blowing blow job. They didn't hesitate. My dad examined me and pulled off my sexy underwear, he placed his penis up to my ass crack, I knew this would be so painful but I didn't care, I wanted it so bad.

"I'll be gentle baby," my dad said as his shaft was entering my asshole. "Wow, you’re so tight babe." I moaned in pain and pleasure as every inch of my dad's eight-inch erect cock glided into me.

I had totally forgotten I had a job too. I grabbed my teacher’s dick, which was even bigger than my dad’s. I was so thankful this big monster wasn't going into my tight virgin ass. I started sucking the foreskin of the penis. I hadn’t even started yet and David was going crazy. So I thought I’d better be quick. As my dad was ramming his dick into harder with each thrust, I was gliding my hands and mouth up Mr. S's cock, giving him screaming pleasure, as he told me later. I licked and sucked his balls, some men don't like this, but David sure does.

I could feel both my dad and my teacher near their climax, and I could feel mine coming too. We all screamed in ecstasy as David came in my mouth and my dad's semen filled my ass. I swallowed all my teacher’s cum in my mouth, every last drop. It felt amazing going down my throat. My dad reluctantly slipped out my ass, and we all collapsed on the bed.

After half an hour of catching our breath, I got up and said, "So how about round two?"

Published 
Written by LaurenMae
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments