Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Love

"A journey into taboo love."

3
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
A Perfect Love.

Chapter 1. Background

Before I begin the story of how mom and I eventually got to the wonderful and mutually satisfying state we now enjoy we decided it best to enlighten the readers on our background. Obviously at sixteen I have not much to tell but moms is quite interesting as will be revealed in time..

It was only during the course of our initial tentative discussions that some of her secrets came to light. Had we not eventually became lovers I am sure that I would never have found out her dark secret . In fact it was a shared secret that was the beginning of our affair. Although we now both feel it was our destiny to become a couple there is little doubt that fateful event made it easier. I will get into details about this later. First we would like to say a few words about our family of three.

Jennie ( I have only called her by name once so far as you shall read), my mom is thirty-five. I am terrible at guessing heights and measurements but my best guess is that she is about 5’4” tall and it seems that most of that is legs. I know for a fact that when her and dad first got married she did some modeling work. It was specialized work they call it and the vast majority of the shoots were of her modeling shoes and hose. This is not to imply that the rest of her was not and still is drop dead beautiful. She merely fell into a niche with her perfectly sculpted legs that were in demand and paid well. Mom says they were toned up from gymnastics and skating in school and just seemed to stay that way with little work. In many respects she does have that gymnast type body still. She teases me that she has a boyish butt and is almost flat. I tell her that her A cups had done their job when I was an infant and still do today. She has eyes so blue they remind me of our desert skies. Her hair is light brown and unless we are on a date it is usually worn in a casual pony tail around the house. I hope to try and think of someone you all know that I can compare her to in time as my physical descriptions can not do her proper justice at all. On the subject of hair, mom has a lot if you guys know what I mean. I happen to be one of those increasingly rare guys that prefer a natural look down there and to be honest my mom has a massive nest that makes wearing a bikini far too daring without a major trim and shave which we both abhor.

My dads name is Ryan and he is three years older than mom. We got along ok I guess when I was younger but have grown quite far apart recently. The more mom tells me of him and her unfulfilling marriage the greater my dislike for him as I begin to take his place in her life. Truth be told it has gotten to the point where he is cramping our life and future plans together as a couple. We are presently debating just how to handle him and their faltering relationship as you shall read later on. One thing is certain. Mom is set enough financially where we certainly do not need him to get by. I won’t go so far as to call him a wimp although he is somewhat frail looking. He hates his job and neither of us really know for certain what he does in his tiny cubicle with the rest of the suit and tie drones he works with.

NannaJon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NannaJon

All we know is we are thankful that he has to be away on business trips often. It is at those times that mom and I can truly live the lifestyle we crave to someday have for all time.

Now comes me, Glenn. I won’t bore you with details that will come out in our story. I guess if there was a typical, Joe average, high school guy you have met it would be me. At 5’ 11” I am a couple inches taller than dad and am not balding either. I am a larger than him as far as bulk and stature and according to mom other areas as well. I am not hung I don’t think so I am guessing dad is really small. My cock is a fraction less than seven inches hard and only about as thick as those cardboard tubes that paper towels come on. In fact the only reason I get any sideways looks in the locker room is because of my long foreskin that mom claims she fought to keep and is now glad she did. I too have blue eyes similar to hers. My grades are decent in school and I play on the baseball team even though I hate watching it on TV. My only real hobby is photography probably spurred on at an early age by visions of those lucky guys shooting moms long, hard body legs. Currently she is talking the old man into getting me a used car. The good news is that while I do not have a car and he refuses to let me drive theirs we can occasionally use that as an excuse to get way from him under the pretense that she is driving me on an errand. I have a few good friends that come over often, two of whom are black. They get along well with mom as she does with them and yes I have fantasized about her being with them sexually and no we have not even ventured into that topic together nor have I told her that I have bisexual leanings. Girls my age have never really excited me all that much. I was always the guy picturing myself drilling the milf teachers which just helped explain my initial attraction to mom I guess. I will admit to a secret thrill that probably would have come about no matter what. Increasingly I have become more of the man around the house. My dad is a dolt in many ways it seems and one of those is the fact that he can not even hang up a picture! I guess I get it from my moms side because there is little I cant get done around our home and I feel quite proud when I get her adoring looks when doing yet other things that dad can’t. I think as the story unfolds it will become obvious that we could manage quite well without him if or better yet when it ever comes to that.

I hope the format of this story is one that can be followed easily. We are now several months past where it all began so naturally the events are somewhat in the past. I will do my best with her help to start at the beginning or at least the point where the seeds of incest were being planted. Now I know that astute and kinky readers are smirking at the comment about seed and incest and for those I just want to remind you that whatever you read is in the past. I have often considered that ultimate act and culmination of love and I guess only time will tell.

Chapter 2 will follow soon. Mom is checking over the details and making some additions while dad is at work and I in school.

Published 
Written by threecats
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors