Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A satisfying Afternoon - Part 2.

"A backyard get together leads to sexual satisfaction."

9
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

  Terry and Robin helped Wendy up from the floor and back into her bikini.  Not only had it been six months since she'd had sex but, she'd never climaxed in the way she'd just done.  Still a bit unsteady, she followed the others and wobbled out of the room with a wide, silly grin on her face.  Waiting a few minutes, Brandon returned to the backyard and found Brittany soaking her feet by the pool with an impatieent look on her face.  "Where have you been?", she asked.
    "You won't believe what I saw.", he said pausing to be sure no one else could hear, "Mom and Uncle Terry came into the den while I was in the closet looking for our game.  It looked and sounded suspicous so I hid there and watched them.  They got naked and did it right on the floor while Aunt Robin watched from the hallway.  Mom was really lovin' it and got off twice, moaning both times.  She's got an awesome body for a mom."
    "I thought something was up when I noticed Dad and I were the only ones out here."
    "Seeing Mom like that got me so hard I wanted to jerk off."
    "Looks like you'e still excited over her.", Brittany said a bit jealously, looking down at the bulge in his swimsuit.  After a quick look over her shoulder, she gave it a playful squeeze and said, "Why don't you forget about Mom and let me take care of this for you."
    "That would be great but, we should wait until Uncle Terry and Aunt robin leave."
    "Okay, then let's go to our old tree house.  We haven't played there for a while."

    Several weeks earlier in a conversation about sex,  the kids each admitted to masturbating while fantasizing over the other.  Since then, they'd been sneaking off together to satisfy  themselves.  Initially, they didn't undress but, soon got past their inhibitions and began removing a little more clothing each time.  Giving in further to their desires, they progressed to fondling and then manipulating each other to full orgasm.

    An hour or so passed until at last Terry and Robin thanked everyone and drove home.  While their Dad napped, Brandon and Brittany helped Mom clear the tables and put leftovers away.  Afterwards, Mom decided she also needed a nap.  Brother and sister took advantage of the opportunity, put their sneakers on and hurried thru the yard into the woods where their tree house was perched.  There, they climbed the rope ladder up to the small structure.  After opening the windows, they sat side by side on folding chairs and talked of what had happened that afternoon.  Another bulge soon apeared in Brandon's swimsuit so again Brit squeezed it and offered. "Better let me take care of this for you."
    "I was hoping you'd ask again.  It feels so much better when you do it for me.  How 'bout taking off your suit before you do.  Seeing you naked really gets me off."
    "Okay, but you take your's off first so I can watch you get hard over me."

    Brandon hurriedly slipped off his sneakers and suit while Brittany stood and turned to face him.  Doing her best imitation of a stripper, she removed her bikini top and threw it to her brother.  After slowly pushing the bottoms down her long, lean legs, she struck a few poses wearing only her glasses, retro style red sneakers and white socks.  Pausing to watch as her brother's penis stretched further and further, she then bent over to untie her sneakers.  "Why don't you leave those on this time,", he asked, 'I kinda' like the way you look."
    "I'd say you do.", she said nodding towrds his erection.  "I think with me being your little sister and looking younger than I really am gets you hornier than you would with an older, sexier girl.", she observed.  "I'm the forbidden fruit you really want."
    "Never thought of it like that.  Where'd you learn about that stuff?"
    "In those romance novels Mom reads.  But don't worry, being forbidden makes this fun for me too so I'll let you play with me all you want."

    Brittany returned to her chair and turned to face her brother.  Fondling his penis, she said, "Mmmm, you're really hard now.  Let's see how much I can make you squirt today.".  As she began to move her hand slowly up and down it, Brandon focused on his sister's body.  Less mature in many ways than others in her class, Brit's narrow hips and small breasts gave her the look of a much younger girl.  Her skin was smooth, except for a cut knee, with a light tan and pale swim suit lines.  Her face was cute rather than pretty, surrounded by shoulder length, light brown hair.  Add a mischievous smile and altogether, she had an appeal that Brandon and his penis found hard to resist.

    The feel of Brandon's firm erection was something Brittany had learned to love along with the power she held over him while stroking it.  She'd push him close to an orgasm then slow down and build him up again.  To tease him further, she stretched her legs acrsoss his lap and work them back and forth.  This continued until he could take it no longer and begged, "Brit, pleassse.  You gotta' make me cum.  Feels like my balls are gonna' explode."
    "Ohhh, poor baby.  Don't worry, I won't let you suffer much longer."

    With a determined look, her tongue poking from the corner of her mouth, Brittany began to stroke him more deliberately.  His breathing grew deeper and his hands groped frantically at her legs.  "Come on and squirt for me.", she repeated until at last Brandon's hips jerked and with a loud groan, a stream of sister induced semen shot up across his belly and chest.  When his pleasure began to subside, she squeezed his lingering erection a few more times, making him shudder as the last few drops dribbeld out.  "There you go.", she said, "give it all to me.".  After helping him clean up Brittany asked, 'Now, how about returning the favor?"
    "Sure, let's see if I can make you squeal like a little girl again today."

    Brit moved her chair to face Brandon's then slid forward and spread her legs wide.  He first spent several minutes fondling her plum sized breasts.  "Playing with them sure is making them grow.", he lied.  Though small, they were sensitive, especially when he rolled her nipples between his fingers.  She giggled as his hands moved down her belly then sighed when they stopped between her legs.  Twirling her hair in anxious anticipation, she watched as her brother's fingers began probing her pussy.

    Thru experience, Brandon had learned her preferences and developed a combination of hand and finger movements that brought his sister to climax every time.  Following this routine, it wasn't long before he had her squirming in her seat.  Using two fingers, he worked the full length of them in and out, minute after minute.  As the tension built, Brit's hands gripped the sides of her seat.  Despite having just been satisfied, Brandon's penis began to swell at the sight of his sister, engrossed in pleasure.  Worked into a frenzied state, Brit needed release.  "Please,", she pleaded.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

"you're driving me crazy."

    To push her over the edge, he used a third finger to dance across her clitoris.  Seconds later, she cried out, "Oh my god, I'm cumminggg!".  Brandon continued as his sister writhed and wriggled on his fingers until at last, she squealed as he wanted.  Clutching his hand she begged hin to stop then for several minutes sat with her head hanging back, shuddering a time or two.  When she raised her head, Brandon's penis was again standing proud and tall.  "Wow, Brandon,", she said noticing, "you're really hard again.  That was fast."
    "I can't help it, Brit you look so hot today.  I really wanna' fuck you."
    "Thanks for the compliment but, you know we can't.  I might get pregnant."
    "I know.  Well maybe Mom will let me do her.  She seems to need it."
    "Don't say that.  I can't compete with her and then you'll forget all abou me."
    "Well, we could buy some condoms at the 7-eleven store.  They'd protect you.'
    "Oh m'god, that's a great idea.  Let's drive over now.  I'll even give you some of my allowance to help pay for them.  This is gonna' be sooo fun!"  

                                   

            

   

 

   

         

Published 
Written by nigel56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments