Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Satisfying Afternoon - Part 3.

"Bro and sis conclude their afternoon of mutual satisfaction."

11
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

    On hearing that she and her brother, Brandon were going to buy condoms, Brittany quickly recovered from the fierce fingering he had just given her.  Leaving their childhood treehouse they raced back home for a quick swim then into the family van for a trip to the local 7-eleven.  In a hurry, they decided not to change out of their wet swim suits but instead took their towels to sit on.  Just as they were about to leave Brandon remembered they'd need shirts to get into the store.  Brittany was sent into the house for two t-shirts and quickly returned. 

    In the van Brittany controlled the radio as usual.  Still wearing her sneakers and socks, she propped her feet on the dashboard and sung along with her favorite tunes.  The sight of her legs seemed to disrtact her brother and he nearly rear-ended a car ahead of him.  Brit sensed how she distracted him and said, "Just keep your eyes on the road.  You'll get back between my legs soon enough, Big Brother."
    "Sorry, Brit.  Iwas just thinking we should try this before we go home."
    "I was hoping we would.  Let's stop at the park we go to and try it there."

    When they arrived at the 7-eleven, Brittany raced inside ahead of Brandon.  When he caught up with her she asked loudly, "So where do you buy the condoms?"
    "Quiet, Brit.  There's a machine in the men's room.  They're a dollar each."
    "Here's three dollars.", she told him, "I'm gonna' use the  rest for some sodas."
    "I'll put in three more dollars.  Six should last us a while?"
    "Guess that depends on how much we like doing it together!"

    Brandon went to the rest room while his sister looked thru the store.  He felt awkward using the machine so he'd wait until he was alone then buy one or two before the next guy came in.  Brittany purchased their drinks then waited impatiently by the men's room door.  The thin white t-shirt she wore clung to the wet bikini in a way that revealed her firm nipples, brought on by the store's air conditioning.  This caught the attention of a man in his early twenties headed for the restroom.  He stopped so she asked if he'd tell her brother to hurry.  Opening the bathroom door, the guy saw Brandon dropping coins into the condom machine.  "Dude,", he said, "the chick with red sneakers says she's you sister and for you to hurry up.  So, why you buying condoms while your sister's waitin' on you?"
    "Ah, well...ah..."
    "Hey, man, it's cool.  If she were my little sister, I'd be trying to fuck her to."

    Embarassed, Brandon left after finishing his purchase, took his sister by the hand and returned to the van.  They drove to the local park where they had often stopped to satisfy each other a time or two.  Once there, they left the radio on and followed their routine of moving to the back seat and undressing.  "Sneakers and socks on, right?", Brit asked.
    "Yeah, that look is really gettin'n me hard for you."
    "That's what we like.", she said tugging at his growing erection.  Sitting naked on the back seat, opening and closing her legs nervously, Brittany asked, "So...what do we do next?"
    "I think it's pretty simple.  I'll put this condom then stick my cock in and we just start screwing.  Looks like I could kneel in front of you and we'd line up perfectly."

    Wasting no time, Brandon rolled the condom on then got into position and eased the head of his penis into her anxious little pussy.  Watching closely as he pushed further, she compalined, "Owww, that hurts.  Don't go too deep until I get used to you.".  Settling on giving her half his erection to start, Brandon instinctively began to slide it in and out.  Weeks of fingering had made his first penetration of Brittany nearly painless.
    "Wow, this is awesome, Brandon.  We're really fucking!"
    "It's cool we're having our first fuck with each other.  You're a good sis for lettin' me do this."
    "I don't know any girls that let their brothers get this far with them.  Just don't forget to play with my itty-bitty titties.  It's making them bigger."

    Their only sense of time was the radio playing thos Pop Rock tunes Brittany loved.  Most of them lasted only a few minutes.  After singing along with the first two, she said, "It's feeling better now.  Try puttin' it all the way in.".  As he did, she spread her legs wider and propped her feet against the backs of the front seats.  "Ooooh, that feelin' a lot better now.", she told him.  A couple more songs played, mostly unnoticed by Brittany as she watched her brother working away between her legs.  

    As another song played, her head drifted back against the seat and with lips parted she cooed, "Oooh, oooh.", with an occassional, "Mmmm.".  To Brandon, his sister looked hotter than she had in any of their past sexual encounters.  He bit his lip hard to keep from cumming too soon then said, "Sounds like you might be gettin' close, Sis."
    "Mmmm, there's a good feeling growing way up inside where your cock's moving."
    "I'll be sure to get you off before I go.  This is a sweet deal we got and I wanna' make sure you let me do this to you again real soo."
    "You're already there, Big Brother.  I'll do this with you any time you want."

    Brittany panted thru th next song then told her brother, "I'm almost ready, huh, huh, huh, try going a little faster.".  The back seat began to squeak as Brandon's pace quickend.  Clutching an arm rest with one had and his shoulder with the other, Brit breathed, "Ungh, ungh, ungh...", in time with his pumping penis.  Breathing heavily himself as he fought the urge to cum, Brandon encouraged her saying, "Come on Brit, huh, huh, huh, squeal nice for me now."
    "Ohhh, I'm gonna...ohhh, ohhhh,", she moaned then squealed, "aggghhhhhhh!"

    Arching her back, she seemed to lift from the seat.  Brandon continued as muted squeals of delight came from behind the hand he's placed over her mouth.  Having fulfilled his promise, he now pursued his own pleasure.  "This one's gonna' feel sooo good.", he said pounding away until at last he groaned loudly and filled his condom with hot semen.

    Their first attempt at intercourse had yielded more satisfaction than they had ever experinced with each other before.  As the last tingling sensations passed, Brit spoke first, with giddy contentment saying, "Oh m' god, th-that was the best ever."
    "Sure was, Brit.  Let me just leave it in a little longer."
    "Mmmm, I can still feel you throbbing in me.  We're definitely doin' this again and soon."
    "Hey, Mom and Dad are going to see Aunt Ella at the home tomorrow afternoon."
    "Then you've got a date with me in my bed while they're gone!"    

Published 
Written by nigel56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments