Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Son’s Love for his Mother – Part III

26
2 Comments 2
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
A Son’s Love for his Mother – Part III

 

The next morning, she didn’t know what to do. All she knew was that when she woke every morning all she could think of was her son and his cock filling one hole then another. She decided it was useless to resist, as every time she did think about him she tingled down there and would come close to an orgasm from just the thought of him.

 

So, after her husband left for work, she quickly slipped into a sexy, see through baby doll nightie with a split crotch in the panties. She made herself comfortable on the bed sitting and leaning back against the headboard. She spread her legs so that her pussy was easily visible through the split in the panties…in fact she made sure by reaching down and pulling the sides of the opening well way from her pussy. Pleased with herself she watched the door in anticipation of what was about to come.

 

Across the hall in her son’s room Brian laid on his back in his bed, sheets pushed back, cock sticking straight up and aching, aching for his mother’s pussy or another wonderful blow job. However, his mother’s words came back to haunt him…“Go Brian, go back to your room…we can never do this again. It is wrong…it is incest. Please go.” His mother had been so insistent that despite his longing for her and the sex they had had together he didn’t want to displease his mother. He vowed to himself that he would never do that to his mother, again. In fact, he was so caught up in the emotion that he swore not to jack off ever again. So he lay there with aching cock visualizing what he had done to his mother.

 

‘Where was he, why hadn’t he come in, yet’ she was thinking. She waited and waited…five minutes, ten minutes, twenty, a half hour still no Brian. Perplexed, she finally moved from her position, got off the bed and went to her door. She remembered the squeak and opened it very, very carefully. In the hall she moved to his door and again carefully opened the door. She looked in and saw his naked body on the bed and that glorious poised and ready. She quickly moved into his room closing the door behind her and leaning back against it. She was already panting from the initial view of his naked body.

 

Brian looked up with a start, it was his mother and she was wearing…oh my God she was wearing the most beautiful garment he had ever seen. It was a white teddy with spaghetti straps over the shoulders and fluffy trim around the top of the teddy and also around the bottom, which was so short that he could see the where her legs separated from her body and the crotch part of her lacy white panties. He even thought he could see some pink showing through the visible part of the panties.

MILFPandora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MILFPandora

Her dark nipples and areola was somewhat visible through the material, baking the whole outfit that much more sexy. Her legs were long and covered by equally white sheer thigh high nylons with a four inch band of lace around the top. She was a goddess standing there.

 

She quickly but deliberately walked over to his bed and stood there a moment taking in the splendor of her son’s naked body. She placed a knee on the bed to raise herself up and onto it. In the instant Brian caught a glimpse his mother’s glistening pussy through the slit in the white lace panties. She moved to his side and without hesitation she trough a leg over his hips, reached down and guided his cock to her pussy opening, lowered herself onto her son’s rigid cock and slide completely down the shaft looking at her son as she did.

 

Brian’s eyes rolled back in his head, his mouth fell open and he moaned in utter ecstasy. After savoring the feel of his cock deep inside her for only a few moments, she started moving up and down on him, this time it was her fucking her son’s cock rather than he fucking her pussy. But, the excitement and intensity was none the less. She leaned over him continuing her rhythmic fucking of his cock and looked into his eyes, her son’s beautiful eyes, the eyes she had always admired as he grew up.

 

Supporting herself with one arm with the other she took his hand and brought it up to her breast, which was hanging over him under the sheer teddy. He added his other hand to her other tit and started fondling them feeling the hard nipples through the silky smooth material. She continued to fuck her son; as he played with her breasts, sometimes roughly, sometimes lovingly; picking up speed with every movement up and down his fleshy fuck stick. They were both in ecstasy when she changed positions.

 

Making sure to, at least, keep the head of his cock inside her out of pure lust of it; she managed to move up onto her haunches over his cock (In a position a woman might assume if she were forced to pee in the woods with no toilet facilities.) and took his hands in hers for balance and started to bounce up and down his cock wildly. The sensation was so powerful and extreme for both of them that Brian shot his wad in a manner of seven or eight bounces, which sent the added sensation of his cum through her body and her orgasm was not far behind his.

 

His mother collapsed on top of him and lay on him for a few minutes and again, as guilt seeped into her, she rolled off of him and ran to her bedroom, pushing the door closed behind her, flinging herself onto the bed and again sobbing into her pillow.

Published 
Written by Cyberfree44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments