Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A son's view, a mom's view

"Son enjoys mom's panties, mom enjoys son's masturbation sessions"

33
12 Comments 12
46.8k Views 46.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
This story is a sequence of events view from a son's perspective then from his mother's.

Son’s perspective:

It just wasn’t fair to me, a horny perverted 17 year old boy, for mom to leave her sexy dirty panties out on the bathroom floor. Mom and I shared a small two bedroom apartment and living was tight. This only fueled my fetish for a women’s soiled panties and it didn’t much matter they were my mom’s. In fact, I found myself more and more excited knowing the dirty silk and cotton had been rubbing against her pussy and ass the entire day.

One particular night, I was cleaning up for bed and there was a freshly worn pair of my mom’s athletic panties. I could tell she just peeled them off her body and rolled them down her sexy legs. My cock throbbed as I reached down and retrieved them. My heart fluttered as they were still warm! The material was still damp and I remembered she had just come home from the gym. It was pure muscle memory as unconsciously my hand brought my mom’s panties to my nose. I moaned and shuttered as the scent of her sweat, body odor, and vaginal juices filled my nose. I wanted to smell and taste my mom and I knew that was wrong. I didn’t much care about being wrong as I continued. My cock throbbed with lust and ached to be stroked. I licked her panty's crotch tasting my own mom’s sweat and juices. I could smell her strong scent and I began to pull my cock out and slowly stroke myself.
My mind was fixated on the recent images in my head from accidentally seeing my mom naked. Her pussy was beautiful with a dark curly bush neatly trimmed into a triangle. Her skin was olive toned and still firm and smooth for a woman in her late 40s. Her tits were equally breathtaking as the 36C pair hung gracefully from her chest. I needed sexual release right then and there. I managed to find another pair of her dirty panties crumpled on top of the clothes hamper. They were powder pink silk panties and I could see the off white streak of her dried juices run back and fade into a faint tan color.
I wrapped those panties around my cock as I kept inhaling my mom’s taboo scent. I alternated between that and licking her still moist panties. I was in kink heaven! I moaned imagining licking and smelling my mom’s pussy as I slow stroked my aching cock in her other dirty panties. The soft silk wrapped around my shaft and felt wonderful. I was very close to orgasm and a wondering thought of licking my sexy mom sent me over the edge. As I brought the pink panties over the head of my cock I began grunting and shooting my young cream into her panties. I came quite hard further soiling her unmentionables with several ropes of cum.

I jumped in a state ofpanic as I heard mom return home. I quickly righted myself and stashed the panties down my shorts to smuggle them to my room. I had another surprise when I slipped from the bathroom, my mom had brought her date home.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

In a rush I wiped the rest of my seed with her panties and stuffed them under some of our clothes in the hamper. I righted myself and slipped off to my room.

Mom’s perspective:

I had come to the realization my son is oversexed and quite the pervert. At first it disturbed me the amount of times he masturbated each day. Living in a small apartment with him I guess exposes certain behaviors. On particular evening while I was doing laundry, I discovered a pair of my panties caked with his cum. I was floored, embarrassed and furious. I took the panties and stormed up to our apartment and was about to bust into my son’s room. I froze at his door hearing what sounded like him masturbating.

The door was ajar allowing me to see through a small crack into my son. I quietly gasped as there he was smelling a pair of my panties while stroking his huge thick young cock. My emotions of anger began to subside only to be replaced with an euphoric lusty sensation. I watched my son lick my panties and I knew he was sampling the remnants of my pussy and ass. My pussy tingled and droplets of my juices formed and trickled down my pussy lips. I was turned on watching my son perform this taboo dirty act and I continued to watch.
My heart beat quickened and I realized I was holding my dirty panties still caked with my son’s sperm and semen in my hand. I honestly don’t know what came over me but I opened my soiled undies and inspected the thick pearly globs of my son’s ejaculate. From inches from my face I could smell that fertile smell of a man. My pussy watered more dampening the front of my cotton briefs. I slipped a hand down the front of my shorts and petted my tingling pussy and I licked my son’s cum off my panties.

Oh my god the taste was amazing! I love sucking men off and having their cum squired into my mouth. But I felt more turned on knowing it was cum from my kinky dirty son. I re focused on my son watching him continue to stroke his cock and inhale my body odors. He grunted louder and put my panties over the head of his throbbing cock. I almost yelped out loud as I watched his cock squirt his seed onto my panty's crotch. My finger was wildly fiddling on my clitoris and I shamefully came right there. I began to float back down to reality and I slipped away from his door back to my room.

I was going to change my panties since I had completely soaked the front with my incestuous orgasm. I paused and had an excellent dirty idea. I pulled my dirty panties up against my wet pussy making sure the fabric fit tightly up against my slit and my ass. I wore those panties the entire day, that night in bed were I fingered myself to several orgasms, and even during my daily jog the next morning. I finally peeled my dirty cotton briefs off after my run and positioned them on the bathroom floor next to the hamper. Now it was a waiting game. To be continued...

Published 
Written by Stephanie008
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments