Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Stormy First Time

24
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
They said that severe storms were on the way. That is why my wife called and said she was going to stay at a friend's house. They had a basement. That just left my daughter and I at the house. It had been a warm day. I decided to watch the local television stations. That way I could keep track of the storms. My daughter, Mandy, decided to grab a quick shower. Mandy was the source of some sexual tension in the house. Sexual tension on my part. Blond, five foot five, beautiful smile, sexy legs, rounded c cup breasts, and a magnificent butt. She paraded around the house in halter tops and short shorts. I would find myself sporting a hard on most of the time. 

I would find excuses to watch Mandy bend over, just so I could look at her luscious ass.

My wife had commented on how much more frisky I had become. Little did she know the reason I was as horny as a high school boy was our daughter. It was like I had a permanent hard on when she was around. But, not for the storm, those thoughts would have stayed just thoughts.

The storm blew in suddenly. The lights flickered, and went dark. I heard a shriek from the bathroom.

" Daddy, the lights went out !"

"I know honey, it is dark in here too. "

It was silent for a moment.

'Dad, can you get me a towel ? " Mandy asked sweetly.

Thoughts crossed my mind. My daughter was naked in the bathroom, and wanted me to go in there.

" Uh, honey, I believe you are naked in there. I am not so sure that is a good idea. "

" Oh daddy, " Mandy giggled. "It's dark silly. You can't see anything. And I am sopping wet. Just grab a towel quickly. " Figuring she was right, I grabbed a towel and went to the door.

" Here I come honey. Say something so I can find you. "

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I stepped in. And wouldn't you know it, at that moment the lights popped back on. My naked daughter was standing right in front of me, water dripping down her magnificent body.

Words came to my mind. Perfection. Awesome. Stunning. Mandy's boobs were rounder than I imagined. Her pussy was so pretty; just a hint of blond pussy hair. I am surprised I didn't fall to my knees so I could start kissing her pussy. My daughter was down right gorgeous.

The silence was broken by Mandy.

" Like what you see ? " All I could do was shake my head yes and continue to check out her body.

Mandy giggled.

" I thought you might. I see you looking at me. I know it makes you horny. I can hear you and mom fucking a lot lately. Now can you bring over the towel and dry me off ? "

I was in a bit of a daze. I walked over and began to dry Mandy. I wanted to get my hands on her naked body, even if a towel was in the way. As she turned for me to dry her back, she began to rub her ass against my cock. It was a hard 8 inches, and she loved teasing it with her butt. I was beginning to groan softly.

Letting the towel drop to the floor, my hands instinctively went to her boobs. My hands began to pull and pinch her nipples. She continued to dry hump my cock with her butt. But now, moans were coming from her mouth too. This continued for a short while.

Mandy then turned to me. Kissing me lightly on the lips, she snaked her hand into my shorts. She began to slowly stroke my hard cock. I thought my knees were going even weaker. With a quick movement, she got my pants to drop to the floor She then looked into my eyes.

" Daddy, I want you to fuck me with your big cock. I am still a virgin. Can you take me to mommies bed, and fuck me for the first time? I want you to be the first man to fuck my tight lil pussy. "

Mandy asked so sweetly, I melted right there. I knew it was wrong. I knew it was my daughter. But she was so sexy. So willing. And I wanted to fuck her badly.

Mandy led me by my hard cock to our bed. The same bed where I fucked her mother. The bed I was now going to use to fuck my virgin daughter.

Mandy sat me down on the bed. She stepped back, and I watched her slide a finger into her pussy.

"This is what I do when I think about your cock. I slide a finger into my tight pussy. And I think about how much I wish it was my daddies cock. And now, I want you put your big cock inside me."

I watched as Mandy fucked her pussy with her finger. With her other hand she began to massage one of her perfect breasts.

Juicy_Mary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Juicy_Mary

Her head tilted backwards a she pleasured herself. It was so erotic ! I could not get any harder. Her finger was slick from her pussy juices. I could catch the scent of aroused pussy filling our bedroom. I knew it was a matter of time before I got to fuck my virgin daughter. 

Then, the lights flickered, and went out again.

That did not stop Mandy. She leapt into the bed. Her naked body was now in my arms. And in the bed where I fucked her mother. I rolled Mandy over, and opened her legs. I place the tip of my hard cock at the entrance of her hot pussy. Her hand came down, and wrapped around my cock.

"Are you sure honey ? Are you sure you want daddy to fuck you ? Are you sure you want daddy to take your virgin pussy ?"

" Yes daddy ! I want your cock ! I have wanted this for awhile. Fuck me now !!! "

" Pleeeeaaassseeee !!!"

And that did it ! As I kissed Mandy deeply with my mouth, I pushed my cock inside her pussy. Slowly at first, but then with more urgency. The storm raged around us. Lightning flashes filled the room. Thunder could be heard. Soon, that sound was drowned out by the moans and groans of two people fucking each other.

Mandy was a hot, horny fucker. Her legs held me tight. Her arms held me close. I could feel her pussy clutch at my cock with every thrust in. She was so tight ! Juices flowed from her honey hole. My cock and balls were coated with her pussy juices.She could not get enough of my cock. She was tigress in bed. Calling out my name, and begging for me to fuck her harder. She wanted the first time to be something she would remember fondly.

I could not hold out forever. As much as I wanted to keep fucking my beautiful daughter, my cock need to erupt. Cum would be shooting out shortly.

" Baby, I'm gonna cum !! I need to pull out " I groaned out a warning.

" No daddy. Don't pull out. I want cum in my pussy. Your cum " Mandy was moaning as the words came out.

Then her body tensed. Mandy was starting orgasm. With one final, deep thrust, I felt my cock erupt. Long thick strands of cum began to fill Mandy's pussy. Her arms held me tight, as she cried out in orgasm.

" Daddy .... fuck ...... daddy ..... fuck .... daddy "

Mandy was incoherent as I kept filling up her pussy with cum. I had not cum so much in a very long time. I could feel her pussy over flow even more. Our combined fuck juices were making a puddle in what was now our fuck bed. For what seemed like ages, my cock just kept spewing out cum, and Mandy's orgasm continued. I just wanted to keep cumming forever in my beautiful daughter's pussy.

Slowly, the cumming slowed, and came to a stop. I could feel Mandy's breathing slow down.

" Oh daddy, that was wonderful " Mandy gasped out. " I love how your cock makes my pussy feel. It feels so fucking wonderful. Just leave it inside me. "

Like I wanted to pull out. My cock was still inside her. I kissed Many some more, telling her between kisses how sexy she is. My cock stayed hard inside her, and I felt her pussy lightly massage my cock as we kissed. I finally asked if she wanted more fucking.

"Yes daddy, I want more of your cock. Teach me all about fucking."

"Ok, honey, let me turn you over. Get you on all fours. Teach you how to fuck doggie. You will love how deep my cock can go."
I turned Mandy over. I could not wait to hold her perfectly rounded breasts while I fucked her from behind. Her body was just so sexy !

As I got behind her, I placed my cock once again at the entrance of her honey hole. Just before I pushed in, the lights came back on again. I looked down and there was my beautiful daughter, naked, in my bed, on all fours. My cock ready to fuck her once virgin pussy again. Her body was covered in a very lite sheen of fuck sweat. Her just fucked pussy was open, wet, and dripping with my cum. And a blessed sight was before me, her beautifully shaped ass. Her sexy lil butt hole winked at me. It was so enticing. 

I scooped some cum from her pussy. Slowly, I eased a finger into her still virgin ass. Mandy moaned out. Her head dropped down, as I eased a finger in and out of her sexy butt. I knew I just had to show my sexy daughter Mandy a new kind of fucking. Moving my cum covered cock just a bit higher, I said. 

" Honey , daddy has a pleasant surprise "

Published 
Written by danburydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments