Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A story about Amanda my princess

"A little scotch and an interesting evening"

10
0 Comments 0
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
This is the story about when my wife passed away and I was left to care for my daughter Amanda. My wife was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer. She was diagnosed very late in her diagnosis. We were devastated, when she passed away.

My daughter Amanda is seventeen. She is quite a handful. She loves boys and I think she probably has had sexual intercourse several times already. I can’t control this girl. She dresses very provocatively and does not like to be told what to do, how to dress, or how to behave.

My wife and I, were having issues with her before she died. Now that she is not here it is left in my hands. She loves to wear a lot of make up. Amanda is a good looking girl. She is about five foot five inches tall and is petite. She has brown short hair and green eyes. She is not terribly big on top, but can certainly fill out her shirts. She is a nice looking girl.

Well this is how it went down one night. It was a terrible rain storm. I was enjoying a bottle of scotch and a good cigar. I had a fire going in the fire place. I was reading a book and just enjoying myself. Amanda was upstairs sleeping.

About an hour passed and my daughter came down the stairs in a shear nightgown, without her robe. Amanda told me she couldn’t sleep. I didn’t want to look, but I could see her hard nipples poking out of her nightgown. She was wearing white panties with lace and I could see those too. I could kill myself for even looking, but she didn’t have her robe on.

She then sat on my lap and she tried to kiss me on my lips. I was just shocked and asked her, “What the hell are you doing girl?” She said she was scared of the rainstorm and needed comfort. “You are my daughter, I can’t kiss you like I kissed your mother.” Amanda just giggled and put her lips on my mouth and gave me a kiss. I was just shocked and horrified at this behavior. She gave me a long passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other’s mouth. I didn’t know what to do or say but 'damn, this girl could kiss.' I guess I might have had a little too much scotch.

My daughter then had her hand in my crotch and this girl meant business. She was all over me and I could not believe it. I was feeling very lonely with the death of my wife and was a bit drunk. My daughter proceeded to unzip my pants and take them off. I didn’t have underwear on. Amanda then got on her knees and proceeded to give me a blow job. I am stunned that my daughter would be doing this to me. In another way, I was completely turned on. The scotch was definitely in my system and I was drunk.

Amanda began to give me her version of a blow job. She grabbed my cock and began to take it down her throat. The girl was fondling my balls, squeezing them gently and bobbing her young head between my thighs. She was slurping and gagging on my hard cock. My princess shook her head, so she could take me all the way down her young throat. I was so excited and came in my daughters mouth. She smirked at me, but didn’t stop there. She gave me her hand and led us both to my bedroom.

My daughter then pushed me on the bed and she removed her nightgown and sat right on my face with her sweet pussy. The girl started to ride my face. Her pussy was so delicious. I have never tasted anything so good in my life.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

She worked her body to and fro and smothered my face with her young cunt. I licked her wildly parting her pussy lips and fucking her good and hard with my tongue. Amanda was moaning and groaning. The girl was like a complete whore. My little princess was smothering her father and letting me drink her pussy juices. I know I must have been insane to agree to this, but I am lonely and very drunk.

Amanda continued to move her pussy back and forth fucking my mouth good. Then my darling daughter had an amazing orgasm on my face. Her juices were so sweet and tangy. I lapped her beautiful young pussy. She then got off of me. My daughter was in complete seduction mode. Amanda straddled me and worked her young cunt over my hot and throbbing cock. She started to ride me fast. I couldn’t believe this was my darling daughter. She turned into a “Lolita” over night. My princess was fucking her father like a professional whore.

I sat up and began to kiss and pull at her beautiful breasts. Her skin was so creamy white and perfect. Her young breasts were so beautiful. I cupped the one and sucked on her nipples. Amanda was moaning and riding me so fast. I had my hands on her waist lifting her higher onto my cock. I wanted to really fuck her now.

The alcohol was clouding my vision. I put her on her hands and her knees and entered her from behind. I slid my hard cock into my daughter’s pussy and fucked her full length in her wet young cunt. I grabbed her hips and I fucked her so hard. Ramming my cock into her. She was loving it. I groped her breasts. I hadn’t had sex in over nine months. To have my cock so far up my teen’s cunt, made me feel like a super hero. I fucked my daughter good that night. She loved it and then begged me to fuck her ass. My darling daughter wanted me to fuck her ass.

I had some lube in my draw and put it onto my cock and then on her ass. I slowly put my manhood into her ass. I went slowly and she didn’t even moan that it hurt. My daughter loved to get fucked this way. Amanda was backing her ass into my cock and we fucked at a good pace. I had my hands on her hips and banged my teen good. “Daddy, I am going to fuck my pussy, while you fuck my ass," she screamed. 

My daughter was finger fucking her pussy, while I was ramming my cock into her tight little asshole. We were both moaning and groaning. I smacked her ass, while I fucked her good and hard. I couldn’t believe this was happening, but now that it was, I enjoyed myself. After awhile, I came in Amanda’s asshole. I covered her in cum.

I leaned her over and began to lick my cum out of her asshole. I cleaned her up good. She looked so good. I had to kiss my daughter. I put her on her back and gave her a very deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other’s mouth. We rolled around on the bed. My hands were on her ass.

I fucked my daughter slowly. I was on top of her and we kissed and made slow love. I pumped my cock into her wet pussy and kissed her deep and passionately. Her body felt so good against mine. We made love all that night.

We never spoke of this incident ever again. But that night, I had sex with my daughter. It was an amazing night. We were lovers for one evening. It was very wrong, but it sure did feel good.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors