Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Summer to Remember: Chapter 1

"It all started with a new pool and the arrival of my Uncle Kyle"

14
5 Comments 5
3.8k Views 3.8k
919 words 919 words
I was constantly aware of how my breasts looked. They were pretty big for my height. When I was sixteen years old, I was 5’2’’ and only 100lbs. My cup size was 30D and I knew how other guys looked at me. I loved how my breasts could make heads turn and sometimes get me things that others wouldn’t get. For example, if I were to pull my shirt down just a little bit, Starbucks coffee would suddenly come free. I used this to my advantage at school, and in public. When I was in those places it would be a conscious choice to lower my shirt. However, whenever I was at home it wasn’t conscious but instead completely unconscious. Frequently I would walk around my house in just a bikini or a bra and panties. Never did it ever cross my mind that anyone would be interested in me at my own house. 

It was the beginning of the summer before my junior year. A long time friend of mine, Jack, and I had just decided to go steady and become an item. We hadn’t done anything yet except make out since it was still early in our relationship. I still held on to my precious v-card. I wasn’t a prude, but I definitely would not ever be considered a slut. Even though I was aware of my body, I was definitely more of a tease than anything else.

Since my Daddy had just gotten a promotion at work, he put in a new pool for the summer. I was so excited to hang out on the deck and catch some rays! Maybe I would even invite Jack over to come hang out with me sometime later. I got on one of my more modest pink bikinis to go tan. I mean, I say it’s modest, but it definitely wasn’t. Because of the size of my boobs, you could clearly see a lot of cleavage. The bottom also left little to be desired. I walked out to the pool deck and laid out on one of the lounge chairs. After a few minutes, I heard to the deck open. I looked up quickly to see who it was, and it was my brother John. 

“Hey sis, Mom wanted me to bring you some sunscreen. She doesn’t want you to get burnt before summer even really starts.” My brother was nineteen years old and a sophomore in college. We had always been pretty close and he had always been there for me through my darkest times.

“Thanks, John. Do you mind putting it on me? I don’t feel like moving,” he obliged. First he untied my strings and rubbed it all over my back. He massaged the lotion into my sunkissed skin.

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

He stopped rubbing but I realized he hadn’t done all of my back.

“Hey, don’t forget my thighs! They’ll get burned if you don’t.” He once again squirted out the white lotion and lathered it onto my thighs and what was showing of my butt. I felt a slight rush of electricity, but didn’t say anything about it.

“Are you going to come swimming soon?”

“Yea, maybe later. Don’t forget Uncle Kyle is coming over for dinner.” 

“Oh I won’t. He can come swim with us too, that’ll be fun. Is he bringing Mikayla and Josh?” Mikayla and Josh were his two kids. We had spent a lot of time with them ever since we were little since my dad and my uncle Kyle were really close. Josh was twenty and Mikayla was fifteen.

“Umm I’m not sure. Dad might have said they were busy with a…thing? But I don’t really know.”

“Okay. See you later.”

“Have fun swimming, little sis.”

And he walked back into the house. It was at this point I realized that he had forgotten to tie my bikini back together. I attempted to get the pink string tied, but I couldn’t quite reach far around enough. I just gave up and removed the top all together. I continued to lie on the lounge for a long time. I actually fell asleep a little bit and probably wouldn’t have waken up if my Uncle Kyle didn’t wake me.

He tapped on my shoulder.

“Hey. How’s my sweet girl?”

“Oh hey Uncle Kyle!” I sat up abruptly to give him a hug, forgetting that I did not have a shirt on. I was hugging him tight when I realized that my breasts were against his bare chest. 

“Oopsy! I forgot to put my top back on.” I grabbed my towel really quickly and covered up my chest.

“It’s okay sweetie. Wanna let me see?”

“Uncle Kyle! You’re so funny!”

I laughed. He always teased me with things like these. 

He reached his hand and pulled the towel away reaching it above his hand. He made me get up and jump for it so my boobs were bouncing. Uncle Kyle was staring intently at my chest while teasing me with the towel. He finally stopped the game by throwing it into the pool and pushing me in after it. He jumped in and scooped me up in his arms. He looked gently into my eyes and kissed my forehead. 

“I’ve missed you sweet girl. Let’s get your shirt back on and go inside to help your mother with dinner.”

Published 
Written by HornyCara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments