Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A surprise from my brother

8
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
909 words 909 words
I heard a knock on the my door. I glanced at the clock. It was 3 in the morning. I turned over in bed, but didn't get up. I heard a knock again, louder this time. Who could it be? My parents were most certainly asleep. If there were a fire, someone would come bursting in, they wouldn't knock. The person knocked a third time. I reluctantly crawled out of bed, muttering under my breath, and opened my bedroom door. Before me stood my brother, in only his boxer shorts. His abs made it hard for me to look him in the eyes, since I infrequently saw him without his shirt.

"Matthew… what are you doing up this late? I'm going to kill you for waking me up."

"I… I really can't stop thinking… about us… and you…I want you, Lea."

He looked me in the eyes, his dark ones gazing into mine, his blonde, tattered bed head made him uncontrollably sexy. And I was flattered that he couldn't stop thinking about me. I was in just a shirt, my C-cup breasts with their hard nipples just poking out beneath, and my panties, with pink lace frills all over them.

"You know it's wrong," I whispered.

"It's so right. I know you want it as much as I do. Lea…. please."

I bit my lip and he took a step into the room. I took a step backwards, so we were the same distance away. He closed the door.

"Matthew!" I whispered.

He took another step, and I took one back. This continued until my back was pressed up against the wall on the other side of the room. He put his hands on either side of my head, and without warning, bit the skin on my neck. I couldn't resist letting out a little moan.

"Stop it!" I tried to push his arms away but he was too strong.

"Lea, Lea, Lea," he said, each time he uttered my name he kissed his way up my neck and towards my mouth. He hovered above my mouth and whispered, "just once. Please."

I gave in. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his back. He kissed me, hard, pushing his mouth into mine. His tongue made its way around my mouth, and I kissed him back. His hand fell to my ass, where he squeezed each cheek a bit. He ran his other hand through my hair. Then, with one swift motion, he pulled off my shirt revealing my full, perky breasts. Hie kissed my lips softly and down to my neck and breasts, where he bit each hard, sensitive nipple. He then grabbed my ass and pushed me up against the wall, so he was lifting me.

LuxSophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxSophie

He was so strong. I wrapped my legs around his torso and threw my head back against the wall, where he sucked on each of my breasts in turn.

He carried me to my dresser, no more than a foot away, and lay me down upon the top of it, and kissed down my body while rubbing his hands up and down my cleanly shaven legs. He kissed my belly and pulled off my panties, exposing my dripping pussy. He licked it once to tease me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me to the bed. He lay me down upon it and I watched as he pulled off his boxers. His dick sprung out, obviously erect from earlier. I reached up to touch it, but he slapped my had away. 

"No touching. Tonight I just want to be in you."

I nodded my head several times, embracing his dominance. I reached under the bed and found a condom among some assorted junk. He grabbed it from me, and tore open the package, pulling out the lubricated beast. He slipped it onto his cock, which I swear was getting longer every minute. He got onto the bed, leaning over me, and proceeded to insert his cock into my pussy.

"Fuck, Lea, you're tight."

"You're too big!"

He pushed it in and it hurt so much. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I was slowly expanding. Nothing this big had ever been in me before, and the pain was exponential.

"Matthew, please don't stop until it's all the way in."

He pushed it in and suddenly it started to feel good. He rocked my body slowly, going faster and faster. My breasts were jiggling wildly and I was moaning with every thrust he made. I could tell he loved my breasts, he was watching them bounce as he thrust into me, so I grabbed one of his hands and put it on my boob. He went faster, a shot of adrenaline seemed to have been spurred by feeling my boob. He pushed his body closer to me, and we made out as he thrust his penis into me, longer, slower thrusts. I clawed on his back and screamed. He went faster and faster, until I could take it no longer and started screaming. I was orgasming, and he was too.

"Fuck yes, Matthew!" I yelled.

We both came at once and were panting as we slowed down to catch our breath. We fell asleep arm in arm, although later in the night I woke up to his light kisses on my breasts because he thought I was asleep. 

This was going to be one weird relationship!

Published 
Written by suburbanbabe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors