Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A vacation with my daughter part 2

"A father and his daughter cum together on a cruise vacation."

16
2 Comments 2
16.7k Views 16.7k
850 words 850 words
If you haven’t read “A vacation with my daughter” first, I highly suggest you do before reading this one. 

I awoke in the morning with an unfamiliar feeling. Once I had fully woken up I realized that my daughter, Lacey, had my cock in her mouth, giving me one amazing blowjob. I looked down at her and smiled and she gave me a little wink.

“I tried waking you up by shaking you daddy, but you wouldn’t wake up so I decided to try a different approach,” she said before inserting my cock back into her mouth.

“Well baby, I like this approach so much more. Why don’t you start waking me up like this every morning,” I said to her.

After about 10 more minutes of the greatest blowjob I had ever received I let her know that I was ready to blow my load. I asked her where she wanted it and she let me know that she wanted to taste my cum for the very first time. She then swallowed my cum right down on the very first time without spilling a single drop.

“Where did you learn to do that young lady?” I asked her once she was done with her small meal.

“Daddy, just because I have never had a boy's dick in my pussy doesn’t mean that I’ve never had a boy's dick in my mouth. I’ve been practicing with my vibrator once I’ve cum all over it as well as with some of the boys from school.”

Hearing about how much she enjoys the taste of her own cum turned me on so much that I decided that I should thank her for the blowjob by eating her out. I laid her down on her back and began to kiss her on her lips.

My rock hard cock was pressing into her extremely wet pussy and she was begging me to put it in her. I let her know what my intentions were and she gladly accepted my offer.

I then began to make my way down her body much like I did the night before. I reached her ample breasts with my mouth and instinctively, my lips sought out one of her nipples. Her moans where driving me absolutely insane with anticipation for things to come.

I then started my descent down her body once again. I reached her pubic area and begin to lightly kiss it. I wanted to drive her crazy so I decided that I would tease her for as long as I wanted.

StacyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyGrey

I then traced my tongue all around her pussy but never came in contact with it. My tongue then began to trace its way down the inside of both of her thighs.

My eyes got a good look at the juices that were freely flowing out of her and it looked so delicious. I had no other choice but to give her exactly what she wanted. My mouth latched on to her pussy with such ferocity that it startled her. My daughter tasted even better than what I expected her to and her clit was so hard in my mouth.

“Oh my God, daddy, that feels so fucking good. If you keep that up I’m going to cum all over your face.”

I picked my head up and told her, “I want your cum in my mouth so we can share it since you love the taste of it so much.“ Then my tongue sought out her clit once more and I forcefully (but gently) thrust two of my fingers in her sopping wet pussy.

My tongue continued its assault on her clit as my fingers curled upwards, seeking out her g-spot. I knew immediately once I found it because her hip began to uncontrollably lift off of the bed.

“Daddy I’m cumming! Oh fucking God! I’m cumming!"

Then I was treated to the biggest surprise of my life. My daughter squirted all over my face. It wasn’t just a little bit of cum, but a massive amount of cum that I attempted to catch in my mouth.

Once I had a sufficient amount of her cum in my mouth, I made my way back up to her lips and let her own juices enter her mouth as I gave her one of the most passionate kisses that I have ever given anybody. She pushed me off of her as she tried to catch her breath.

“Wow daddy. I have never had that happen to me. What just happened? Did I pee on you?” she asked quizzically.

“No baby, it wasn’t pee but instead your cum. I’ve heard of this happening but I've never seen it. You squirted all over me!” I replied enthusiastically.

“Well, did you like it?” she asked.

“Baby, I loved it. I’m going to have to do that to you more often!!!”

It’s a little short, but I definitely intend to continue this story. Feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Published 
Written by CrazyTexan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments