Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A vacation with my daughter

"A father and his daughter cum together on a cruise vacation."

40
4 Comments 4
38.3k Views 38.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
I had this story posted before on my other account before I deleted it. So, I decided to add it again. Enjoy!!!

It’s been a year to the day since my wife has died. It has been an extremely lonely and gloomy house with her not here. Luckily though, our daughter, Lacey, has just turned 18 and she is such a comfort because of how much she reminds me of her mother. We have both been extremely worn down and exhausted, me with having to provide the finances for the two of us and her with school and having to take care of her old man, so as we are sitting on the couch together watching TV, I suggest we take a vacation together. She suggests we take a cruise down to the Bahamas and I quickly agree.

I called the travel agent the next day and we got tickets for the cruise leaving next week. I’m getting extremely antsy with anticipation. For the past couple of months I have been looking at my daughter in a whole new light. She is quickly turning into an attractive woman that the boys at school are just dying to get their hands on. She stands about 5’3” and 120 pounds. She has been athletic her entire life by playing volleyball and running track. My attraction towards Lacey all started one night when I had come home late from work and as I was walking past her room I heard the buzzing from her vibrator plunging in and out of her shaved, young pussy. There was a small crack in her door and as I peered in I couldn’t believe my eyes, Lacey was lying flat on her back, completely naked, and in the throws of an orgasm. I quickly raced back to my room where I stripped down and began to stroke my cock. I blew a huge load with thoughts of my daughter in my head.

The day of the cruise finally came and we got settled into our room. We couldn’t afford a suite on the ship but were able to get a room with two beds, it didn’t really bother her and it sure as shit didn’t bother me. The first night aboard, the cruise line scheduled a nice welcome aboard dinner in the main dining room so Lacey and myself got dressed up really nice and headed down there. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her on our way. She was looking extremely sexy wearing a black spaghetti strapped dress. It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra and I kept wondering to myself what type of panties she was wearing. While we were eating we weren’t acting as father/daughter but friends instead. I would also get the occasional look from some of the other guys wondering if I was fucking her.

After we ate we decided to retire to our room for the night because it was getting late and it had been a busy day. As soon as we got there she disappeared into the bathroom to do whatever it is that girls do in the bathroom. I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed. After about 10 minutes she emerged from the bathroom wearing a black camisole and black with pink lace boy shorts (my favorite kind). I had to roll onto my side to hide my massive erection. She then came over and kissed me on the cheek goodnight before crawling into her own bed. After about an hour of laying there tossing and turning, I still had a hard on as I kept thinking about my own daughter. I began to rub my cock as I looked over at her sleeping. After about 10 minutes of masturbating I realized that Lacey was no longer sleeping but instead, lying there watching me stroking my cock. She had this sly little smile on her face the entire time so I decided to just go ahead and finish what I had already started. After I came, she gave me another smile and then rolled over and went back to sleep.

The next morning, when we both woke up, I made a conscious decision to not talk about last nights adventure up unless she brought it up first. We decided to just relax throughout the day so we headed out to the top deck where the swimming pool was located. Lacey was looking absolutely amazing in her simple, yet sexy bikini. Once we reached the top it was hard for us to not feel awkward with all eyes on her. We decided to sit off by ourselves and just lay out in the sun. Every once in a while I would look up and see several guys trying to look at her pussy through her slightly spread legs. After about three hours of sunbathing and swimming we went back to the room to get ready for ballroom dancing in the ballroom. I allowed her to shower first. She was taking a long time and I began to wish to myself that she were shaving her pussy smooth for me and then bringing her self off in the shower. Because she took so long, I had to rush through my shower and finished showering and getting dressed just in time to head down to the ballroom.

While we were dancing we noticed that the later it got the more the music changed.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

We went down there to do some ball dancing but towards the end it was turning into pop and rap music. She took this as an opportunity to feel what she was looking at last night. She started to grind on my cock with her ass I my cock began to grow in my pants. She could obviously feel it sliding in between her ass cheeks and I thought I heard her let out a light moan. She turned around and looked at me with that same sly smile on her face from last night and I told her we should get going. We walked out of the ballroom holding hands and we were lucky enough to get the elevator all to ourselves. As soon as the doors to the elevators she put her hands on the front of my pants and gave me a kiss. This kiss wasn’t like a kiss that a daughter gives her father but instead, she latched onto it with a passion that I hadn’t felt in over a year. The doors opened and we raced back to our rooms as fast as possible.

As soon as we got into the room, I gently pushed Lacey onto my bed and climbed on top of her. My mouth latched onto hers with a certain ferocity that I had never had before. I started to push my hardened cock into her, dry-fucking her, letting her know what she was doing to her father. I removed the straps off of her shoulders and pushed her top down, revealing her lovely 36C breasts. My mouth instinctively sought out one of her nipples. With my hand, I started to roll her other nipple in-between my fingers. She was moaning quite loudly at this point and telling me how wet I was making her. I decided that I needed to investigate this myself, so I lowered my hand down her stomach and underneath her dress until I could feel her wetness through her soaked panties. As soon as I felt her wetness, I released her nipple from my mouth and began to make my way down to her pubic area, all the while making a trail of kisses down her stomach. Once I reached my destination, I lifted her dress over her hips and started to taste my daughter for the very first time through her panties.

I then grabbed the top of her dress and completely removing it while I stood back up. Once her dress was off, she asked me to get naked for her. As I was getting undressed, she started to rub her pussy through her panties. After I was completely naked I crawled back in between her legs to resume what I was doing earlier. Lacey was soon begging me to remove her panties and I did as she asked. I grasped the waistband and as I pulled them down, my eyes viewed the most delicious looking pussy I had ever seen. I went to continue to eat her out but she just started to beg me to fuck her. I came up and lay on top of her and gave her a kiss, allowing her to taste her own juices off of my lips. I positioned my cock at the entrance of her drenched pussy and as I was getting ready to put it in her, she told me that she had never been with a guy before. I felt privileged at the prospect of being her first and I took that seriously. I then told her not to worry about a thing and that I would be gentle with her.

I slowly started to push my cock into her letting the walls of her pussy naturally expand to my size and girth. She started to make moans loud enough for the people in the next room to hear. Once I was fully inside of her, I laid there motionlessly, letting her get adjusted to me before I started to pump myself in and out of her. She gave me a little nod that let me know that she was ready so I started to slowly move in and out of her. After about 5 minutes, she was becoming well adjusted and she told me to go faster and faster. I picked up my pace and soon she was in a full body orgasm. I kept up my rhythmic movements throughout her orgasm, which just kept her cumming more and more.

My orgasm was quickly approaching and I asked her where she wanted me to. She told me that her mother had put her on birth control before she died and she told me that she wanted to feel my cum fill her up. I then placed my lips back on hers and we kissed as I came inside of her. After I was finished cumming, I just laid there still inside of her as we both tried desperately to catch our breath. Eventually, my cock softened to the point that it would no longer stay inside of her. I then rolled off of her and she rolled over onto her side as she cuddled with me. We both fell asleep absolutely exhausted. I had never slept so good in my life and I had a good feeling that this night was only the beginning.

Published 
Written by CrazyTexan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments