Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A visit to my Aunt

"a nephew learns of his aunt and her daughter"

22
2 Comments 2
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This is my first story I wrote, so let me know how it is.

I had moved to Florida a few years back leaving most of my family still in New Jersey.I moved here to try and start a new life with some new adventures.I got myself a job with a trucking company that ran produce.I loved it, I was not away from home to often more than a day or so.Little did I know that this job and a return to New Jersey would give me the adventure of my life.

I had been told of a job that would send me on a trip to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland then back home.Well it all went great till I supposed to be on my way to Maryland.The company I was supposed to pick up at in NJ was closed early Friday and would not be open again until Tuesday because of Easter.Well I was stuck in a rest stop on the interstate and board out of my mind.I received a call from my aunt saying she heard I had a layover and I should not stay in the truck that she would come pick me up and I will stay with her for the holiday.

Well my aunt picked me up and we went to her two bedroom condo.I was happy for this; I have not seen her or my cousin for about a year or more.I walked in and I was jumped.My cousin who was now 19 ran to me and jumped on me for a hug.I have not seen my cousin in years and it was nice to see she grew up to a beautiful woman.She now stood about 5foot 8 inches, long auburn hair, and nice d size chest, weighing in at maybe 140 or so.She was the spitting image of my aunt except my aunt had bigger tits, she was a large DD cup.We sat in the living room and talked for a while catching up.We had a dinner my aunt prepared, took me a shower and prepared my bed.Real hard task too, open the sofa bed and get in.It was a comfortable bed, and it was nice to not be in the truck.Later that night I got up to use the bathroom and I thought I heard noises from my aunt’s room and figured by the sounds she was masturbating.It was nothing shocking for she has been divorced for 10 years and was not really in the dating scene.

Well the weekend was going great.Easter came and went and we had a fabulous dinner and conversation, played some games and watched some TV.Later that night I got up to pee, and again I hear noises from my Aunt’s room.This time I stopped to listen a little and I got turned on listening to her moan.I pulled my cock out and started to rub myself listening to her get off.All of a sudden I hear another voice coming from the room.I strained to listen and I hear it again.Oh my god it was my cousin!She was in there with her mom.I listened real close and could hear them.

“Mom, did you enjoy that?” my cousin asked.
“Yes sweetie I did, you know I love the way you lick my pussy and suck my clitty and make me cum over and over.” My aunt gasped in sexual excited voice.
“Hey, mom?Did you Sean’s hard on tonight?He was sporting a massive tent in his shorts.It sure looked good.I wonder what it would be like to fuck him? “
“I know dear, I did see it and he looks to be a large guy too.I bet he really knows how to please a woman too.Yes my daughter I have often thought of him as we play.My mouth was watering when we drove back her when I picked him up.Just thinking of sucking that massive cock and feeling it up inside me and filling me with his cum.”My aunt moaned as she was obviously getting hot again.

I decided it was enough; I heard what I needed to hear and slowly pushed the door open.The room was dark except for a small glow from a red night lamp on the dresser.I walked towards the bed with my cock out and hard as a rock.I walked right up to my aunt’s bed and that’s when they noticed I was there.They both jumped and tried to cover up.I told them I heard everything they said from outside the door.I started to take off my shirt and my cousin noticed my cock.She leaned forward and just engulfed my cock right to my balls with her mouth.My aunt was shocked still and a bit unsure of what was going on.I undid my shorts button and let them fall to the floor.I had no underwear on so I was now naked in front of my cousin and my aunt.As my cousin sucked my cock like a professional, I said to my aunt, “It’s ok, you have been fucking your daughter all this time, why not let you nephew get involved as well.I heard you saw you wanted to suck me and fuck me and have me fill you with my cum.So, let me do it.I want to do it.

theyloHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
theyloHarris

I have for years.”With that she leaned up and kissed me passionately, slipping her tongue in my mouth.We kissed for a few minutes and then she and my cousin switched places.I could taste my own precum on my cousin’s lips and her tongue caressed mine.My aunt was stroking my cock and licking my balls.My cousin said to me, “here lay down on your back.”I did as told and she proceeded to straddle my face and told me to eat her good.As I started to slide my tongue into her tight cunt I felt my cock being swallowed by my aunt’s talented mouth.She suddenly stopped sucking me just before I filled her mouth.She sat up, straddled my waist and slides her moist pussy down over my cock.My aunt fucked me like a porn star, moaning and yelling out to me,” oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me hard dam it, oh god yes your cock feels so good yes.”I feltorgasm hit hard as my cock was soaked with her pussy juice.A minute after I was grunting and exploding into my aunts cunt and womb.I filled her just like she wanted with her nephews hot fertile sperm.As Iwas pumping her pussy with my cum, my cousin squirted all over my face as her own orgasm came over her from my tongue.

After some rest, I curled up my cousin and slammed my cock in and out of her tight young cunt till I gave her womb a coating of her cousins warm cum as well.We spent the rest of the night and all day Monday sucking and fucking and licking.As my aunt drove me back to my truck Tuesday morning my cousin sat in the back with me and sucked my cock down her throat and took a load of my jizm and swallowed it all down.I gave my aunt and my cousin a very passionate goodbye and thank you kiss and got in my truck to head to my destination of pickup.

About two hours later I got a call from my boss and he informed me that he had an opening for a dedicated run to New Jersey and back if I wanted it.He told me it would be a job where I would have to stay the weekend up there though.I fully agreed with a delight in my heart that I would be getting to see my aunt and cousin a lot more.I called my aunt and told her of the news, she told my cousin who was there and I heard her yelling “yippie” in the background.

I can’t wait to head back up again.Thank you fate.I guess moving to Florida helped me get closer to some of my family in New Jersey.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.
Published 
Written by cpcrlsean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments