Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All In The Family

"Steph and her family love their secluded back yard."

28
6 Comments 6
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Steph, Mommy, and Daddy are always horny, and they have everything they need to satisfy themselves right in their own household!"

When Daddy came home from work one beautiful spring day, Mom greeted him with a kiss, and immediately unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock, and sucked him until he came in her mouth.  "Now, that's the first time you've done that in a long time!  I loved it!"

"I was just thinking, Daddy.  You and Steph get along great.  You love fucking her, she loves fucking you, you and I like fucking each other.  You get to fuck twice as often as Steph and I do because we have to share you.  Want to try us both at once?"

"Hell, yes!  I would love it!  I know Steph would, too!  She's been telling me how much fun it would be to suck on another woman's clit.  And you squirt, too!  Not as much as Steph, but you do.  My God, this is going to be great!"

Mommy was used to fucking Daddy in the bedroom, and she had not been outside to the secluded back yard.  But at the very thought of going out there and getting naked, she was already starting to soak her panties.  That evening, Daddy took Mommy by the hand and led her out into the back yard.  Steph was already waiting for them.  She had stripped naked and Mommy could see Steph's already soaked pussy glistening in the blue-white lights Daddy had installed along the security fence.  Steph went up to Mommy and helped her out of her shirt, then slipped her hands under Mommy's bra and began to twist her nipples.  Daddy went behind Steph, quickly took off his pants and shirt, and stuck his already hard cock between Steph's ass cheeks.  This was going to be fun!

Steph ground her ass against Daddy's hard cock and was so turned on that she momentarily forgot about helping Mommy out of her clothes.  So Mommy took off her own bra, lifted up her large tit with her hand and started licking her own nipple.  Then she went up to Steph and stuck her tit right in Steph's face so Steph could suck and nibble on it.  Mommy was dripping, and even her jeans were wet with pussy juice.  Steph unbuttoned them and pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles at the same time.  Mommy's panties were so soaked that at the sight of them Daddy took them, wrung them out over his mouth, and drank the pussy juice.

Mommy still had a nipple inside Steph's mouth and Steph pulled on the other nipple with her hand.

"Bend over, Steph!"  Daddy said in a husky voice.

He still had his cock between her ass cheeks, but he wanted to fuck her in the asshole.

"Watch, Mommy.  You're going to love this!"

Daddy wet a finger with this mouth and inserted it into Steph's asshole.  It needed a little preparation, but not much because Daddy had fucked her there before.

Steph was now low enough to the ground that she could lick Mommy's pussy instead of her tit.  Mommy continued to stand up, fascinated and very aroused, as Steph began licking her mother's clit.  Mommy was already so hot that she couldn't help herself.  She took a step forward, grabbed Steph by the hair, and thrust her dripping wet pussy into Steph's mouth.   Steph began to tongue fuck her mother, then reached over with her hand to spread her mother's pussy lips open so she could lick her more easily.

As she felt Steph's mouth on her pussy, and at the sight of Steph bending over and Daddy slowly burying his cock in Steph's asshole, Mommy got even more aroused.  It usually took a little longer for her to cum because she was twenty-three years older than Steph, but she had not seen or felt anything like this.  She began playing with her own clit while Steph tongue fucked her and came hard within about three minutes, her pussy gushing juice all over Steph's mouth and face.

Mommy was both amazed and still tremendously excited watching Daddy fuck Steph in the ass.  It didn't take him long before he shot his load into Steph's tight asshole.  

"Well, that felt good!" Daddy exclaimed as he and Mommy watched his cum dribble out of Steph's asshole.  "But that's just for starters, Mommy.  Steph has always wanted to have her asshole rimmed while my cum is leaking out of it.  Help yourself!"

HannaMo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaMo

Mommy had not done this before, but she had already cum once and she was getting ready to cum again after watching Daddy and Steph.  Mommy asked Steph to lie on her back and raise her legs up to her ears so that she could lick her.  She continued to lick the cum out and tongue fuck Steph's asshole for a good ten minutes.

"Mommy, that felt so good!  My pussy is so warm and wet now."

Almost instinctively, Mommy got down on her back, and Steph moved closer to her, legs first.  Each woman spread her legs so that they could come together in a scissors position.  Once they were there, they were able to rub their pussies together.  Alternately, Steph's clit went between Mommy's pussy lips, and Mommy's clit rubbed against Steph's.  Watching this, Daddy began to stroke his own cock while the two women approached the point of no return.  As he was about to cum, he moved between them and sprayed his cum all over the two women's joined pussies.

Daddy relaxed for a while, stroking his now soft cock slowly as his daughter and wife continued gyrating with their pussies together.  Steph was the first to cum.  She sprayed squirt all over Mommy.  That was all Mommy needed to return the favor.  The two women were drenched.  

Daddy was ready again.  His cock was hard and it was starting to throb.  Watching his wife and daughter rub their pussies together drove him wild.  He turned Steph over on all fours and plunged his cock into her pussy.  He loved to enter at that magic angle that would contact Steph's g-spot.  Steph began to move her ass uncontrollably and to leak cum all over Daddy's cock and the grass below.  Daddy smiled up at Mommy, who was now lying on the ground spreadeagled, rubbing her clit and leaking cum as she watched Steph and Daddy fuck.  Daddy motioned her to come close by a nod of his head.  Mommy crawled to them on all fours and began to run her tongue and lips around Daddy's cock as he was fucking Steph.  She put a finger in Steph's pussy and finger fucked her in tandem with Daddy's thrusts.  Steph came again, hard, her squirt covering her legs, Daddy's cock and Mommy's mouth and finger.

Daddy pulled out and crawled up so that his still throbbing cock was against Steph's mouth.  She took his cock in her mouth and began to suck him fast and hard.  At the same time, Mommy switched positions so she could more easily get at Steph's clit and pussy with her tongue.  Steph was being spit-roasted between her mother and her father.  Daddy face-fucked Steph, and then she deep-throated him until he practically came in her throat.   One thing Steph was not particularly good at was suppressing her gag reflex while deep-throating, and she went back to standard sucking so she wouldn't choke on his cum.  Even so, Daddy let loose jets of cum that Steph choked on a bit as she attempted to keep up while swallowing.

Steph came hard again from Mommy's licking and the excitement of tasting Daddy's cum.  She always loved Daddy's cum!  She and Daddy were about spent, but Mommy still needed more.  So this time Steph began to lick Mommy's clit and finger fuck her with her thumb while reaching around with her fingers and plunging her middle finger into Mommy's asshole.  Daddy sucked Mommy's tits and squeezed and pulled on the nipples until Mommy could no longer stand it.  She wasn't aware that she could squirt as far as she did, but this time she squirted all over Steph's face, covering Steph's nose and making it difficult for her to breathe!

Steph blew her nose and lay on the grass.  The three snuggled together, their bodies keeping each other warm.  Daddy kissed Mommy sensuously, then did the same to Steph.  Then the two women kissed and Steph massaged Mommy's nipples.  All three smiled contentedly.  What an evening!  That security fence was the best improvement to the property that Daddy and Mommy had ever put in!

Published 
Written by cwatt1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments