Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amelia Talks to Scotty: Part One

"Amelia felt her pussy getting wet. . ."

8
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Amelia stood on the back deck of her house, staring out into the woods, watching the sun’s rays peek through the green leaves that sprung forth from the oak trees as she drank her first cup of morning coffee. She loved being able to commune with nature and thanked God for making such a lovely surrounding so she could do so. Every morning, this was a ritual for her. Ameila loved living in such a secluded area and being able to live the way she wanted. It was just her, the beauty of nature, and her coffee. It was everything that she had ever wanted and for which she worked.

The cool morning air mixed with the branches of the trees and gently blew over Amelia’s thirty-four year old naked body as she stood there on her deck. The coolness of the breeze blew around her body and it felt good to her. Yes, Amelia was communing with nature in the most natural of ways this morning; something she did periodically. However, she had to be careful when she did. Amelia never wanted her eighteen year old son to catch her.

Amelia got pregnant with Scotty when she was sixteen and was devastated when his father walked out on her the day she told him she was pregnant. She had loved him and wondered how in the world she was going to raise a child in her teen years, but knew she would never give him up. Amelia had Scotty, persevered to get a good job to support herself and him, and it was now paying off. However, as Amelia stood naked on her deck, the thought of Scotty never having a man in his life unnerved her. Hell, never having another man in her life unnerved her even more, but she had learned to live without the company of a man and she knew that she could please herself just as easily without one. Amelia did half the time anyway. She was glad that she was still young.

Scotty always knew when his mother would be standing on the deck in all her glory. It was a given that she would be out there every morning, but Scotty had kept his own calendar for two years marked with his mother’s cycle and knew that more than half the time, when she was not on it, she would be out there standing on the deck, showing herself to nature. Scotty knew he was a little odd to be keeping up with his mother’s period, but he knew, also, that she would never stand on the deck while on it. It was safe to say that Scotty lusted after his mother, especially since he kept track of her cycle for two years. He always looked forward to seeing his mother standing nude on deck. He would hide in the corner by the bar and watch his mother through the sliding glass door that led to the deck. Scotty knew that he would never be seen by the panel curtain that hung in front of the side that was never used.

Scotty did not see Amelia as his mother as he watched her just standing on the deck nude. He saw her as one of the eighteen year old girls he went to high school with showing off. That was one of the things he loved about his mother being young; she was still a woman, but looked young enough to be an eighteen year old herself still. She even kept her body like one. Scotty was smart enough to realize that when his mother was actually sixteen, girls then kept pubic hair of some sort. Not his mother. She kept her pussy nice and smooth and he loved how he could see the perfect line form vertically between the tanned stems she used to get around. Scotty had never seen the inside of what hid behind that perfect line, and only could imagine what shining goodness it revealed, but seeing his mother’s pussy form was good enough for him. Of course, he always wondered what it looked like spread open, but until that day came, if it ever did, he would enjoy his mother the way that he presently did.

Amelia took the last sip of her coffee and turned around to go back into the house, and as she did, she saw the movement of the panel curtain covering the side sliding glass door move slightly and she paused.

HayleyPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyPink

Amelia had been caught by her son. She saw his silhouette through the panel slink along the bar as Scotty moved slowly along it. It was the only way he could move to keep himself from being totally seen. If he had moved any other way, Scotty would have been in full view and Amelia knew he was trying to avoid that. She gave her son some time to go back to his room before she started to the door again. When Amelia knew enough time had elapsed, she entered.

Amelia, once inside, went to the kitchen sink, rinsed out her cup, and put it inside it to be washed later. She turned around and leaned against the counter; it was cold to the touch as the crease of her naked back found it. Amelia folder her arms, her tiny perky breasts resting just above them, and she started to think. Amelia never had “the talk” with Scotty. She knew that she should have, especially since he was eighteen, but it was something she could never bring herself to do. She thought it was a man’s job to tell a son. In her case, she did not have a man to do it. Amelia did not even have a boyfriend that could. She could actually count on one hand the times she had sex after Scotty’s father left her. She never wanted to be hurt again like she had been. She was okay with that since she always had other means of relieving sexual energy. Amelia’s fingers had learned to satisfy her in ways no man ever could anyway.

Scotty was panting as he entered his room, knowing he was almost caught by his mother. Well, at least in his mind, she did not see him. He sat on the edge of his bed, the adrenaline shooting through him, taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself. All he could see though was his mother’s nude body, full frontal and wanting to touch her small breasts that jutted out so perfectly in front of her. He also imagined running his finger through the perfect vertical slice that ran between her legs. He began to think to himself, “What was wrong with me?” He was not supposed to think of his mother in a sexual way. It was not normal. However, he could not help it. She was the only woman that he had ever seen nude and he enjoyed it. He loved how his cock would immediately get hard and pound as he imagined his mother’s naked body, doing sexual things with her he knew was actually wrong. But it felt good to him.

Amelia began to think back to the last few times she had a cock inside her. She had missed that feeling. Truly. She had missed how one filled her and how the ridges of it felt inside her soft pink walls that wrapped around one so delicately. She had missed how wet her pussy would get as one slid in and out of her. Of course, her pussy still got wet as she pleased herself, but never as wet as when a real hard cock penetrated her pliable sexual opening. Amelia felt her pussy getting wet now as she leaned up against the counter and the fold of tenderness between her legs began to plump. Instinctively, her hand ran between her legs, a finger sinking between the seam God had made her with, and she began to moan instantly. It had been two good weeks since she had last felt her pussy, and Amelia could feel herself wanting to let go. A thought came to her mind. A thought that actually felt good to her, but Amelia knew was morally wrong. However, it would serve two purposes. It was time to have that talk with Scotty in more ways than just one.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments