Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amelia Talks to Scotty: Part Three

"Amelia moaned deeply, felt her pussy constrict, and then in a quick pulse, her orgasm was unleashed"

8
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Scotty continued to stroke gently over his mother’s smooth pussy with his fingers and Amelia felt the flow of her body’s inner naturalness form more in her sensual spot than what had been in its depths earlier. With Scotty’s finger sliding between her natural chasm, more of it escaped her delicate hole and coated his finger. Amelia could feel her natural lube slather all around his finger that fit perfectly in her tender split. She could not remember the last time she had covered a finger with her sexuality, let alone a cock. Amelia found herself wanting Scotty to plunge his finger into her hot wet cavity, but she did not want to seem too presumptuous, so she went with her son’s petting. She was leaving that up to him.

 Scotty tasted his mother’s lips as he continued running his hand over her smooth lips that never spoke. He felt the gooey goodness that coated his finger as he slid it through the slick center, slightly parting it gently. With each pass through his mother’s natural division, he felt the warmth envelope his one finger he let linger there. He could also feel the entrance into the depths of her inner canal as he moved it down. Her sexual opening seemed to give each time his finger glided down over it and then back up again. It was like the soft wet hole of desire was inviting him to enter each time he ran his finger through it. Scotty so wanted to sink his finger inside his mother, but actually was holding off doing so because he did not want to seem eager.

Amelia moaned into her son’s lips as he kissed her because of two stimulates; both set of lips were being aroused. She enjoyed his mouth on hers and she could taste sweet desire in his lips as he tenderly massaged hers, kissing deeply and making emotions abound in a fury of delight. Scotty was actually a good kisser and she enjoyed their tongues intertwining. Amelia could feel the heat in his mouth and could feel his desire flow right into her as their lips locked together. Amelia was kissing him in two ways and she was in heaven, but she needed more at the moment.

As her tender sexual partition was fondled, the second way she was being kissed by her son, (well in all actuality, how Amelia was kissing his finger instead), she felt her pussy wanting to be filled. Her pussy reacted in convulsions with each pass her son’s finger made over it and when it felt Scotty’s finger slide over its entrance, it reacted naturally, literally drawing his finger inside. Amelia moaned as his finger entered her and wrapped around it.

Scotty felt his finger sink into his mother’s wet pink sexual organ and he was lost as to what to do. He had never felt such a wonderful feeling. Scotty was amazed at the hotness that was inside his mother and just how pliable her inner wall was, given how tightly her muscle wrapped around his finger. He felt the warm stickiness of his mother’s pussy surround his finger, actually pouring over it in hot waves that seemed to ebb like a summertime beach. Still, Scotty kept his finger from moving inside his mother because he did not know what to do. He felt embarrassed about that.

 Amelia could feel the stillness of her son’s finger inside her pink hole. It felt good there, but she needed movement and she could tell Scotty had hit a barrier. Tenderly, she moaned into his lips through tiny breakable breaths, “Move your finger in and out of me like you are fucking me,” and immediately, Amelia felt her son’s finger sink deeper into her and slide out. The walls of her inner pinkness moved against the contour of his finger and sent tingles through her whole body she had not felt in years.

 Scotty felt the soft pink of his mother’s pussy slide against his finger as he manually fucked her, in foreplay. He had never felt anything so hot, wet, and silky as the insides of his mother’s pussy. It was hard for him to believe that eighteen years ago, he had come out of something so delicate. Each time Scotty inserted his finger into his mother, he listened to the soft subtle moans of sexual bliss escape his mother’s vocal chords, and it was actually music to his ears. It told him he was pleasing his mom.

Amelia felt the formation of more stimulated liquid inside her walls that began to flow over her son’s finger even more. Amelia even felt her clit begin to pucker and elongate itself, something she had not felt sine the last man she was with brought it out of hiding. Now her son was bringing it to attention and it felt good to her. Scotty did not even need to feel it for her to have the tingles ripple through her hot horny body. Amelia was stimulated enough to enter the beginning of orgasmic contractions. It felt wonderful to her to be sexually alive again.

Scotty felt his mother’s pink nub under its hood. It felt like a pea sized button that needed to be touched. Slowly, Scotty withdrew his finger from the depths of her hot orifice and circled over her now hard clit. It was the first time he had ever touched a woman’s most sensitive part and it felt like he was actually touching the hard tip of his erection with his finger.

 Amelia shuddered as Scotty touched her erect clit. She felt the shiver flow all through her body as her son’s finger circled her hot pink nub. It was so intense, Amelia felt her body fall limp onto Scotty’s bed. She felt her back fall against the softness of his mattress and envelope her body. Scotty lowered himself down with her, still feeling her hot erect clit. Amelia reeled in the feeling her son was giving her and moaned under his touch. She was falling into an incest heaven with him.

Scotty again ran his hand over his mother’s now engorged sexual lips that now showed her inner ones with more prominence.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

He could feel the wetness on them even more and found his finger sinking in between them until it sunk into his mother again. She was just as hot and wet as his finger felt around inside her pink hole. This time, his mother’s normally hidden private spot gave more while his finger gelled with her spongy goodness. The lubricant that evaded her pussy allowed Scotty to move his finger in and out of his mother with more vigor. He found that he was finger fucking his mother at a quicker pace and he listened to her breathing getting deeper and stronger. She was also getting wetter and wetter. He was enjoying it, but he wanted to see his mother cum. Scotty wanted to see what it looked like when a pussy had an orgasm. He knew the only way to do that was to lick her.

Amelia felt Scotty pull his finger out and slowly move his body down. She knew what he was going to do and she could not believe it. It had been a very long time since she had a mouth cover her pussy and now it was going to be her son’s. She knew that once she spread her legs and revealed her pink slit to him even more, and once he covered it with his mouth, she was not going to last long. She could literally already feel her cum want to spurt into his mouth. She was more than ready and she hoped that he would not be disappointed when it happened.

Scotty spread his mother’s legs so he could get a good look at her soft pink slit. The ruffles of her sensual lips were glistening with her inner goodness and he could not wait to taste it. He had often wondered what a pussy tasted like and he was about to find out. Slowly, he ran his hands up down her inner thighs until his fingers touched her sexual fold. He felt his mother’s body begin to quiver from anticipation. He could tell she was ready for his tongue.

Scotty began to lean into her legs, sniffing the sexual aroma that permeated from her hot pulsing pussy. The aroma was sweet and drifted around his nose in waves. Scotty hoped her tender slit tasted just as sweet as it smelled. Slowly, he placed his mouth over it, and he tasted his mother’s sweet nectar. He sucked in a mouthful of his mother’s pink pudding and swallowed. It burned with desire as it coated his throat like a fine liquor. Scotty ran his tongue between his mother’s sensual folds of skin tasting more of her special sauce, and letting it glide down with each gulp. It had not been two minutes that his mouth had been on his mother’s pussy and he felt a sudden change in it. He knew what was about to happen.

Amelia arched her back into his mattress, felt the orgasmic wave fill her whole body, and knew there was no holding it back. It had been so long since she had that feeling, she had to let it go. Amelia moaned deeply, felt her pussy constrict, and then in a quick pulse, her orgasm was unleashed on his tongue in a long flowing drizzle. Her head arched into his pillow as her body gave way to the waves of sexual release. The intensity was mesmerizing.

 Scotty removed his mouth from his mother’s pussy so that he could watch the orgasm overtake her and see her cum flow out. His eyes never left her pink spot as it contracted. He watched how it pulsed, opening and closing in muscular contractions that pushed out even more hot liquid and landed on the sheet covering his bed. He loved how his mother looked as her orgasm engulfed her and subsided. When it was over, Scotty looked at his mother lying on his bed, all sexual tension having left her body for the moment in a hot flush. He looked at the wet spot on his sheet she had made and how his mother’s cum coated her pink slit. It was glistening from her orgasmic escape. With it being that wet, he knew her pussy would feel good surrounding his cock. Yes, Scotty was ready to fuck his mother.

Amelia looked up and saw Scotty removing his boxers as he kneeled between her legs. She had just had an orgasm, but she was still horny and seeing his hard long cock made her want sex even more. She was finally ready for a hard cock to be inside her again. She let her son know she was ready for him by spreading her legs even wider than when they were with his face between them.

Scotty observed his mother spread her legs and without hesitation, positioned himself between them. He did not even have to guide his long hard cock into her; it found her hot wet opening with no problem. As Scotty shoved his hardness into his mother, he felt her inner canal wrap around it, clenching it tightly. It was more than he could take and before he could even move his hard cock in and out of her, he felt the twinge in his spine that triggered vibrations to set his cum in motion. Before he could stop it, he was cumming in his mother. He felt the intense waves as he spurted his white fluid into her without any fucking at all.

 Amelia saw how her son actually hung his head low with the humiliation of having blasted off so soon. She even felt his hard cock go limp inside her. He looked like he wanted to cry. Scotty removed his now soft cock from her as he positioned himself beside his mother on his bed. She leaned up and saw the embarrassment on his face. She took her hands, took his face into them and said, “Scotty, that happens. It was your first time. It’s natural. Don’t worry. We’ll give it fifteen minutes and I will have it up again. Trust me!”

Scotty listened to his mother’s words and before she even had them out, he could feel his cock come to life again. It began to lengthen and before he knew it, he was rock hard. It felt even harder than before and he was ready to give it to his mother again. This time, he knew he would last longer. That was a given.
Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors