Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andrea, Mother of My Dreams Part 3

"The story continues."

7
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
943 words 943 words
Andrea led her 19 year old daughter, Hayley, by hand into the shower, which had been running the whole time. She motioned for me follow, I took off my socks, and stepped into the hot water, grimacing at the initial burn. Their shower was a bath and a shower combined, with a large tub with a shower head at one end. Hayley lay down on her back, with the shower head spraying her feet, and spread her gorgeous legs to give me and her mother a great view of her tight pink pussy. I watched as Andrea lay down on top of her daughter, in the 69 position. I slid in between Hayley's legs, in front of Andrea who had begun gently working her daughter's clitoris. I raised my hand to the shower head and wet my right hand, and went straight to Hayley's pussy to try and produce the orgasm she desired so badly.

"Please don't stop Hayley, just like that, just like that,"she said in a soft voice and then lowered her head back down to tease her daughter with her tongue.

I got three fingers, and slowly inserted them into Hayley's 19 year old little pink pussy, her mother gently massaging her clitoris with her tongue. I fingered her slowly at first, testing if three fingers was too much. It slid in easy, helped by Hayley's juices. I pulled my hand out and sucked my fingers. She tasted a lot sweeter this time, it was almost too sweet, but delicious. I put my hand back in, and started to slowly finger her, getting faster and faster. I would build up to a near climax, (judged on her moans) and back off immediately. Andrea and I synchronized our techniques and would go as close to we could to an orgasm, and then bring her back down.

Hayley had enough, as she moaned louder and I began to pull out, and Andrea lift her face up and lick her lips, tasting her daughter, Hayley reached around her mother with her right hand, and roughly smacked her clitoris. She was rewarded with a shower of her own juices, spraying directly into my face. I shielded my face with my hands and wiped my eyes clear of her sweet juices. At the peak of her orgasm she had been screaming, I feared Andrew might had heard and came to investigate, but he hadn't. I got up out of the shower, washed my hands, my face, and dried myself with a towel. I stood there naked and realized what had just happened, how amazing and sexual it was. Andrea wrapped her arms around me from behind, her stiff nipples poking me from behind.

"That. Was. Amazing. God, it's been years since I've felt that sexual and passionate." She looked back into the shower and saw Hayley getting up. She held a hand out and helped her climb over the barrier from the shower to the area just outside.

Hayley came over and hugged me, both of us still naked.

IndianCandyGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCandyGirl

"That was fucking incredible." she said and laughed a little. "Pardon my French."

I got dressed as did Andrea and Hayley.

"I've got to leave, thank you again, Jason." Hayley said, winking at me as she said it. She turned around and I heard the front door shut very quietly, leaving me and Andrea in her bedroom together. I sneaked out the front door, shut it, then knocked loudly on the door.

Andrea greeted me at the door. "Oh hello Jason, nice to see you, Andrew! Jason is here!" She turned around and went back into her bedroom. A few seconds later Andrew walked through the door coming from the TV room into the hallway.

"10 minutes late, as always." I smiled and extended my hand. He shook it and stood aside, motioning me to come in.

"Should I bother coming in? We should really get going."

"Your right." he said, "Mum! We're leaving."

Andrea came out of her room, now wearing a black mini skirt and a floral singlet, with high heels showing her beautiful feet and toenails, painted bright orange.

"Would you guys mind if I tag along?" We both looked at her, startled.

"What, why?" Andrew said, as bewildered as I was.

"If you'll remember I used to know all these boys as well, I'd like to at least stay for a drink and say hello."

We couldn't argue with that, and set off for the restaurant.

We arrived 15 minutes late, and apologized to everyone and sat down. Everyone greeted Andrea warmly, surprised to see her. We had some drinks, and small platters of biscuits and cheese. While I was eating, Andrea, who had chosen to sit directly opposite me, slipped off her high heels, and lifted her foot up, to sit on the chair in between my legs. She rubbed the whole length of my penis with her big toe, going back and forth slowly and gently. She had great control of her feet.

Once she felt my manhood grow in size, she said "Excuse me will you boys, I'm off to the little girls' room, can someone show me where it is?"

I immediately stood and said, "Sure, I have to go anyway."

I walked, zig zagging through tables to get out the back of the restaurant, to the three doors labeled, 'Ladies', 'Mens' and 'Parents.' Without saying anything, Andrea led me through the parents door and locked it. She slid her mini skirt up to her waist, took off her dripping wet panties, laid on her back on the changing table and spread her legs, inviting me inside.

To be continued!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Published 
Written by hotstories69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments