Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annette Learns a Lesson

"Her uncle punished her with a spanking, and then gave her a lesson in obedience with his cock."

7
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
(Readers, this is one of the stories that I have been told by another Black Swan. An online friend requested to hear a special story, and this is the first one that I remembered.)

After my encounter in the library, about a week had passed since I had heard from anyone in the Society. On Sunday afternoon, the phone rang. It was the young woman I had met at the initiation. She invited me for tea, to just chum a bit and get acquainted. I left for her place immediately. Since my transformation into a slut had begun, I had found it difficult to talk to my old friends. I felt provocative even when discussing sitcoms.

As we talked away the afternoon, I learned a lot about Annette. Her long auburn hair and tanned freckled complexion hinted at her subtle vulnerability. She wore a low cut blouse that highlighted her amazing bosom. Though I never fancied myself interested in women, she was the kind of kitten that would make anyone want to fuck her. She told me a little more about her life, and I struggled to not touch myself as she spoke.

Annette had been a young woman with a lot of problems. After her parents divorced she took to smoking with her friends after school, and shoplifting from the corner market. During her junior year, pressure from school became more stressful, and she fell in with an older crowd who didn’t just smoke cigarettes, but pot as well. Her mother, now struggling as a single mother, didn’t want her to ruin her future with drugs. But, Annette’s mother wasn’t able to give her the attention that the young woman needed to stay away from a bad crowd. Annette’s mother decided that her daughter with move in with her sister Aunt Mary and her husband Uncle Buddy for the summer.

Annette was absolutely furious she was being sent away to live with her aunt and uncle. They lived in the country and didn’t even have cable television. She was outraged that she would be forced to spend the summer out in the ‘clean country air’ away from her friends, the mall and everything she liked to do.

Mary was her mother’s older sister and had only married Buddy a few years before. Annette’s aunt made her as comfortable as possible when he arrived in June, giving her the guest room with a pink lace valance over the window. Annette felt badly that she was resisting her aunt’s attempts at kindness, she knew she was behaving badly, but now looking back, realized she lacked the maturity to just make the best of it. Buddy was not amused at Annette’s bad attitude. Having been raised in the country, Buddy was a good old boy—and made sure that people younger than him addressed him as ‘sir,’ just as he addressed his elders. He had fought Mary on Annette coming for the summer, Buddy called her a brat, spoiled, deviant. The two were at odds from the first day, and the house was full of tension.

About a week into her stay, Annette was bored without television and decided to lay out and get some sun—make the best of her summer if she could. She stretched out on a towel in the front yard in a red string bikini, and rubbed baby oil on her body to attract some rays. Through the window of the garage, Buddy caught a glimpse at Annette on the lawn. He was ticked off that she would make such a spectacle of herself outside, even though they didn’t have a neighbor for about a half mile in any direction. Just as he began to open the side door to go and yell at her for being half naked on his lawn, Annette did something very naughty. She unlaced the strings of the bikini top and began rubbing baby oil on her pert, grapefruit sized breasts. She cupped the ripe fruits and sensually caressed them, thoughtlessly toying with her nipples before she ran her oily hands through her long auburn hair, and lay back on the towel to sunbathe.

Buddy was awestruck, and suddenly not angry at his niece coming to stay for the summer. He took his hand off the door knob and went back to the window. Annette was 17, and had a body that was in full womanly bloom. Only her round face, and chubby hips gave her youth away. As he watched her, and mindlessly stroked the hard on that had developed in his jeans, he wondered if she was a virgin. Was she a bad girl back home? How bad had she been? She turned onto her stomach, her bubble butt now perky and shiny with oil. Something cued Buddy to wake up from his day dream and he told himself to snap out of it. That was his niece! Not by blood, but nonetheless. He needed to settle down and remember he was there to help her reform.

A few days later, Aunt Mary had gone into town with her girlfriends for a wedding shower when Buddy smelled smoke coming from behind the garage. He walked out back to see what was burning, and there was Annette in short shorts and a tube top, smoking like a common street walker.

“Young lady, just what do you think you’re doing?”

“What does it look like? Are you blind…Buddy?”

“You will not talk to me in that tone of voice, missy.”

“You’re not my father, fuck you.” And with that Annette turned her back to him.

“While you are under my care,” Buddy grabbed her shoulder and swung her to face him, “you will speak to me with respect.” He grabbed her hand and shook the cigarette from it, “you will not smoke on my property.”

“I’ll do what I damn well please,” said Annette impudently, but with a slight tone of provocation as well. Buddy went to slap her across the face, but Annette was unmoved. Strident, she looked him in the eye and saw that he was looking at her with agitation and desire. She realized she had power to challenge him, test the situation, see how far her uncle would go. “What are you going to do about it, Buddy?”

Buddy realized that she was provoking him, her slutty tone, the way she arched her back so the tube top inched down her bosom. He wanted to stick his cock into her disrespectful mouth and teach her a lesson. He thought better and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into the garage. “You are coming with me young lady!”

Annette cried, “Take your hands off me you redneck! What the fuck!” Buddy was not deterred. He pulled her into the garage and in one motion he sat on his weight bench and threw her light junior body over his lap. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Annette yelled, but Buddy’s farm boy frame over powered her struggles. He held her down with his left arm, and began to pull down her shorts with his right hand. Buddy had massive, strong hands and he swatted Annette on her bottom. “Ow! That hurts!” she cried. But he wasn’t going to stop until she learned to respect him. He smacked her ass again. This time Annette understood that she couldn’t get away from him, he was too strong. She bit down in her mouth and steeled herself for the next blow. Again, Uncle Buddy smacked his niece’s ass, and as it was beginning to turn red, he cupped the right cheek and shook it. The sensation of pain and pleasure started to confuse Annette. Her uncle smacked her again and she gasped for air. He smacked her again and then cupped the left cheek, and shook it then massaged her tanned cheek.

Though Annette hadn’t ever had sex before, she knew that she was beginning to feel very turned on. Her pussy started to ache inside and when she wiggled she realized that she was getting very wet. Uncle Buddy said, “You are a bad girl, and you need to be taught a lesson.” Smack. “You will learn respect in my house.” Smack, shake. “I will make you obedient, do you hear me?”

Almost groaning with pleasure, Annette answered, “yes.”

Her uncle brought his hand high above her behind and hit it with such force that her skin make a popping sound, “You will say ‘yes sir’ to me”.

“Yes sir,” she cried out.

Buddy was stiff from hearing her cries and touching her perfect teenage ass. He moved to adjust his hard on, and Annette felt his cock press against her stomach. Knowing that he was aroused gave her permission to be aroused too. She wanted him to spank her more, and so she started to try and wiggle away.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

“Oh no you don’t young lady.” Uncle Buddy pulled her back into position and hit her red ass again. Annette felt that one sting harder than the others and felt ashamed at being there in that garage with her uncle with her pants pulled down. She began to cry a little.

“I won’t be bad anymore,” she said in a little girl voice.

“I don’t believe you,” Buddy said as he squeezed her hot chubby behind in his hand. He could feel wetness coming down on to her upper thighs. He wanted to spread her apart and punish her with his cock. “You need to learn how to talk to your elders.” He popped her ass again and this time let his index finger trace down her crack and tickle her upper thighs. Though he thought he would have controlled himself, he was overcome with wanting to slap and finger her pussy. But, Buddy wasn’t a monster. He knew Annette was wet, but he wasn’t about to do something that she really didn’t want to have happen. So he said, “Do you think you’ve learned your lesson yet?”

Annette hesitated and figured that he wanted to do something more to her. She wanted him to touch her so her pussy wasn’t so achy, she wanted to come. “I’m still a very bad girl, Uncle Buddy. I need to be disciplined some more.”

Relieved, Buddy arched her over his legs so her behind was higher in the air and her labia was exposed. He pulled her shorts off her and spread her legs apart. “That’s right you naughty girl, you are going to be punished.” With short hard strokes he slapped her pussy lips from behind and then moved his hand and slapped the soft skin of her pussy lips near her clit. His niece moaned with pleasure, and when she did he smacked her ass until it made a cracking sound. She would cry out and then he took his middle finger and began to explore her ass crack, tracing it down to find her anus, and then to her vagina. Her lips were soaked with silky fluid. He didn’t yet penetrate her with his finger, but instead smoothed the silky liquid all over her lips and into her clitoris. She quivered with pleasure, arching her back until her tits fell out of her tank top.

Things had already gone too far, he was going to just take what he wanted and give her what she moaned for. Uncle Buddy pinched his niece’s nipples with his left hand, while he began to slip the fingers of his right hand into her hot teenage cunt. “Do you like that, Annette?”

She breathed deeply with desire and said, “Yes Uncle.”

“Do you want me to finish your punishment little girl?” he asked.

“Yes, uncle,” she replied as she moved her pelvis to meet his fingers that explored her vagina and massaged her clit.

Uncle Buddy took handfuls of his niece’s tits and squeezed them hard. “You’re going to put my cock in your mouth now, Annette. I don’t want any back talk.”

His niece stood up and showed her exposed perky tits underlined by the tube top she wore now like a corset. “Yes, sir.” Annette knelt in front of him.

“Undo my fly. Now take my cock in your hand. Take the head. That’s right and put the head in your mouth. Look at me. That’s right. Look at your uncle while you’re sucking his cock. Now relax your mouth, that’s a good girl. Slide the head across the roof of your mouth. Fuck. Yes. Now a little deeper. That’s right. Now, take the head and rub it on the back of your throat. God. Fuck. How can you do that without choking? God. Now look at me like a good girl. That’s right, fuck my cock with your mouth. You’re doing it. You’re a good girl, Annette. Now slide up the shaft and, god, wrap your lips around the head. Pretend your lips are a pussy. Move up and down on the head. Take your right hand, and put it under your mouth and move your mouth and hand on the shaft in one motion. Look at me.”

Feeling he was about to come from his niece’s excellent first blow job, he began thanking god that he had gone ahead with the vasectomy last year. He was going to fill her cunt with cream. “Very good, Annette. Come here.” He pulled her to him and kissed her mouth gently. And then added his tongue. Then he stuck out his tongue and fucked her mouth with his rigid kisses. Uncle Buddy guided his young niece to straddle him. “Do you want me to fuck you, baby?”

“Yes, uncle.” She nibbled his ear as she wrapped her tan legs around his waist. Her feet found the floor below for leverage as she took his cock in her hand and led it into her hot wet cunt. She lowered herself onto it slowly, relaxing her muscles as she did. She had never had a cock inside her before. She experimented with cucumbers, bottles, basically anything cock shaped that wasn’t nailed down. Annette knew she could fuck her uncle’s cock like anyone twice her age. She had practiced enough, and had accidently popped her cherry a few months before fucking a thick curling iron. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her grapefruit tits into his chest.

“Slowly, baby. Go slow,” Uncle Buddy said.

“I’m not doing it right, uncle. I need you to punish me while you fuck me.”

Buddy nearly came when she said that, and reached around to her ass, and slapped it hard as her tight teen pussy pounded down on his rock hard dick. “You’re a little whore, aren’t you? You like fucking me?”

“Yes, uncle.” Annette began to bounce on his cock with her juices flowing onto him, as her uncle kept smacking her behind. She pulled a hand down between them whining like a whore, and stroked her clit as she bounced up and down on the older man’s hard on. Her uncle found her nipple with his mouth and began to suck it hard as she stroked her clit and fucked him. She orgasmed sweetly, biting her upper lip as her pussy automatically contracted and she fucked him harder. “Oh uncle. I’m so bad. I need more punishment. Please!”

Her uncle stood with his niece’s legs wrapped around him, his cock deep inside her to his balls. He walked a few steps to the laundry area and leaned his little niece against the wall. Harder still he pumped, feeling intensely a need to release and at the same time, make this whole fucked up thing even hotter. Uncle Buddy balanced his niece against the wall as he fumbled on a shelf for an old clothes pin. “You’re a bad bad girl, Annette. You’re going to be punished for your filthiness.” He sucked her left nipple and closed the pin on her nipple. She groaned with pain that she wanted. Again, he sucked her right nipple, and pinned it. All the while, ramming her cunt with his big cock as they balanced against the wall.

Uncle Buddy let her legs down to the floor, and ordered her to spread eagle. “Turn around and put your hands on the wall. Tilt that ass up to meet me. That’s a good girl.” Then, he smacked her ass hard and opened her slit with his dick that was about to pop. He fucked her from behind only a few pumps, and then he shivered as he unloaded a massive dose of cum into his niece’s young tight cunt. He reached for her breasts and pulled off the clothes pins and massaged her breasts. “I think you learned a good lesson here today,” he whispered to her.

Dripping with wetness, sweat and cum, Annette asked her uncle, “What if I misbehave again? Will I be punished again?”

“Punished again,’ sir’ you mean. You be respectful or I’ll take you over my knee again right here. Do you hear me?”

“Yes sir. Yes, uncle,” she purred.

Annette said this was a turning point for her life. All the acting out she had been doing with drugs turned to acting out sexually. It was only a matter of time that the Society found her and asked her to join. With her auburn hair and perfect tits, she was everyone’s favorite submissive.

We finished our tea, and I walked home wishing that my summers as a teen had ever been so hot. I burst through the front door of my apartment and immediately masturbated myself to climax. Relaxing on the couch, I watched the late afternoon light bounce off my little crystal bird. I thought of my suitor from the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by calandrianekane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments