Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you my Uncle?

"How would you like to be my Uncle? Now you can be...."

5
1 Comment 1
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
You and I have always been close. You understand me more than anyone else in the family and so from a young age we have always had a friendship, a bond. I was devastated when you had to leave due to work but the pain was eased by constant communication on the phone, on line, and in letters.

You have returned home now after five years and as you drive to my apartment, me being the first person you see after so long, you wonder how much I have changed. Though we continued to communicate, would it still feel the same?

You can't help but feel nervous as you ascend to my door. You take a deep breath before knocking and you find yourself bouncing on your heels as you wait. The door opens and there I am.

You knew after five years I'd have grown but just how much? You still pictured me at age fifteen. I was still growing into my own though I had a simple beauty and an obvious innocence to me. You can hardly believe your eye's, barely able to comprehend the changes I've under gone during your time away.

My black hair is longer, reaching down to the small of my back. My pale skin nearly glows with its soft smoothness. My eyes are as dark and mysterious as ever, my lips, full with a perfect arch, are blood red, and my body...I am wearing a red with black lace corset showing much of my large DDD breasts. My body curves beautifully. You can tell I work out, my stomach is nice a flat but solid and my legs...long perfect legs with a nice tight round ass as you can tell through my tight black pants.

You feel my soft skin as I wrap my arms around your neck and my breasts press against you. You try to keep distance from our lower halves so I don't feel the semi growing in your pants.

"I have missed you so much." You could melt at the sound of my voice which is no longer young and girlie but sexy and woman like. You can't believe this can be your niece, the little girl who used to curl up in your lap, pouting and batting my eyes so you'd read me a story. You find yourself checking the apartment number on the door before you are satisfied that it has to be.

"I've missed you too, Lilly." I pull away and smile and you do as well, though all you can picture is your lips meeting mine and you have to shake the thought from your mind. I'm her Uncle! You think to your self...

"Come on in!" You can't take your eyes off of my ass as I walk, wishing you can see me naked and bent over. "Would you like a drink before we settle in the living room?"

"Sure." You follow me to the kitchen, observing my apartment to make sure it's suitable for your niece, after all you always have been rather protective of me.

It is big enough for me but it could get crowded fast. It is all on one level with the living room just off of the kitchen/dining room area, one large bedroom down the hall and a bathroom. I've always been clean and everything has its place and being a Goth, I have plenty of gargoyles and other Gothic belongings put all around.

You turn your attention back to me just as I'm bent over, looking in the fridge. Your cock jumps and you try to quickly adjust yourself before I turn back around with a beer in hand.

"You're only twenty." I smirk playfully at your comment.

"Only for one more month." I turn back and grab my own before closing the fridge and getting the bottle opener from a drawer. I pop my cap first before tossing it to you and as you get it positioned, you look up at me and I take a sip, my lips wrapping around the bottle then my tongue licking my lips. You fumble the bottle opener and try again, being sure not to look at me this time.

We go to the living room were we sit on the black microfiber couch and though you sit on the end, I sit in the middle, my elbow on the back of the couch with my hand propping my head up, I'm turned toward you with my left foot on the floor and my right leg bent, my knee only inches from you. You pry your eyes from mine which want to wander to the rest of my body, and take a sip of your drink and look over to my fifty inch TV.

"Nice television."

"Yeah, I like it. It's nice and big." At this comment you can't help but think that your cock is too but again you try to shake the thought. "Are you glad to be back?"

"I am, very much so. A lot has changed since I've been gone."

"Including me, though I am still your baby niece." You look over at me and smile.

"You're not a baby anymore, Lilly. I have my work cut out for me, I can see that now. I'm going to have to be your personal body guard, punching out the assholes who think they're good enough to be with someone as beautiful as you've become." You see me blush slightly at the compliment.

"You haven't changed a bit though. Still my sexy Uncle. Maybe I'll be the one fighting off the girls, because if anything, you look even better than you did when you left." Sexy? You couldn't have heard that right...your niece thinks your sexy?!

"I'm alright I guess." You take a gulp of your beer.

"Oh give me a break. Your fucking hot and if you don't think so then I guess I shouldn't count on your judgment of me being beautiful."

"I wouldn't go that far. Alright, I'm a good looking guy, but you are gorgeous. Any guy who ends up with you would consider themselves lucky to be with you and would do anything to make you happy." You look into my eyes as you say this to let me know you mean it.

"What about you?" You can't seem to find an answer right away. "Would you consider yourself lucky to be with me and would you do anything to make me happy?"

"If you weren't my niece...I'd kill to have a young woman like you and even now I'd do anything for you."

"So, being my Uncle, being my mothers brother is the only thing that stops you and yet it doesn't stop you from checking me out." You're shocked at my response. Is this a test? I'm your niece there is no way I could possibly want you, then again your my Uncle and you certainly want me...

"We're family...it's wrong and it's illegal."

"Society says it's wrong. Did you know that it would have to take generations of inbreeding to cause major birth defects, that there would only be a slight increase of risk should you get me pregnant compared to other men? It's another way of society trying to define us all...besides, as far as it being illegal, sitting here with me drinking is too and I don't see you leaving." You are at a loss for words. "If you don't want me, that's fine but I doubt it since you haven't been able to keep your eyes off of me since I opened the door. Don't tell me that since you've been gone, society, which you never followed, has finally turned you onto their side."

You cannot lie, you have wanted me since the first unbelievable glance. You can't find the words to explain and so you do the next best thing...

You lean into me and your lips meet mine. Your heart is racing at the exhilaration and the fear that you've done something forbidden. You go to pull away but you feel my hand go to the back of your neck pulling you in closer as I kiss you back, slipping my tongue into your mouth. You find yourself amazed at how good it feels, how right...

Your kiss becomes more passionate as my body slides closer, my bent knee stopping us from getting closer. As you lay me back, our lips still connected, I straighten my leg and move it to your side as you lay on top of me, my breasts pressing into your chest and I can feel your stiff cock against my pussy.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

You feel my hips move under you making your cock rub against my clit over my pants.

You bring your hand to my breast and squeeze it over my corset before lifting it out of its tight containment just enough to reveal my nipple. You pinch it gently between your fingers before giving it a little twist and hearing my soft moan, you lower your lips to it, letting your tongue circle my erect nipple before you wrap your lips around it and suck. I moan a little louder and you nibble it which makes my hips grind my pussy harder against you.

"Let's move into the bedroom." I agree to your suggestion so we get up off the couch and head down the hallway. I open my bedroom door and we step in.

While the room is large, a good amount of space is taken up by my king sized redwood canopy bed. Sheer black curtains are draped around it and the sheets are red silk. Your eyes turn back to me and you're shocked to see that I have removed my corset and without a single thought, you put your arm around me, pull me in close, and kiss me as your body grinds up against mine letting me feel just how hard you've gotten. I run my hand down to your crotch and squeeze gently.

You lift me straight up and bring me to my bed where you lay me down and I slide up onto it the rest of the way. You take your shirt off before coming on the bed to join me and I smile at the sight of your body.

You crawl up to me and stop at my breast where you wrap your lips around my nipple and massage it with your tongue. I close my eyes as I feel you do this and let out a moan before you come back up and kiss me again. The top half of your body lays on me, your chest on my tits as your kiss goes to my neck and you hear me take in a sharp breath. Your tongue caresses my skin before you kiss and nibble my neck and you hear my breathing increase. You let your hand travel down my stomach to the rim of my pants where you undo them and slip your hand inside.

I feel your hand rub my shaved mound before you let a finger slip in between the lips of my pussy. You feel how wet I am which makes you bite down a little harder onto my neck and I moan louder this time. You let your finger glide on my clit making my back arch slightly. Your finger then slides down and you insert it into me very slowly making my back arch more as you do. I bite my lip and tilt my head back, my hips move making your finger go in deeper. You remove your finger from my pussy then my pants and bring it to your mouth where you let me watch you lick my sweet juices from it. The taste, the smell, you want more but I have other ideas.

I force you onto your back and I undo your pants now and slide them off. Your cock springs up, sticking out straight and my eyes widen at your length and width. I can't wait to get you in my mouth as I straddle your legs and lower my lips to your longing cock. I lick the head first with a long slow lick and you close your eyes at the sensation of my soft wet pink tongue gliding against it. I wrap my lips around you, sucking the head before taking you all the way in. You're surprised at how willingly I take you completely into my mouth, how eagerly but tenderly I tend to your hardness...surprised because you're positive I am still a virgin since I would have told you had I been with another man. With how close we are, I tell you everything.

This sudden thought nearly makes you cum right there, you're going to fuck your virgin niece. The thought begins to fade as you feel my tongue and lips on you, you feel my tongue ring and again find yourself surprised since I use it so well to my advantage, making it enhance the pleasure.

I'm not ready for you to cum so I take you from my mouth and I slip off of the bed and remove my pants and thong. You sit up and take hold of my hands and bring me back onto the bed, admiring my body as you have me lay on my back. You go down and slip in between my legs and with your fingers you spread my pussy lips and you see I'm so wet that my juices are now dripping down my ass. My sweet smell takes hold of you and you have to taste me.

You lick the entrance of my wet cave before traveling up to my clit where you circle it with your tongue before sucking on it making me squirm slightly. As you continue my hand finds its way to the top of your head where I tug a bit at your hair which makes you flick your tongue against my clit as you suck making me moan. You go back down and insert your tongue into me and without thinking, my hips push forward making your tongue dive deeper and you can't help but smile as you wriggle your tongue inside me.

You do want me to cum, the extra wetness will lubricate me nicely for penetrating me with your hard shaft. You fuck me with your tongue and feeling my body tremble you sense my orgasm building more and more. I grip the bed sheets and my back arches. You slip a finger into me as you go back to sucking my clit, feeling that yes, I am indeed still a virgin and you still can't help but be astounded at how well I perform for being a virgin...not that your complaining. I moan loudly which then turn into screams as I cum and you feel my pussy contract against your finger.

You lick up some of my juices to get another taste before coming back up to me. You look into my eyes before kissing me deeply and I taste my own cum in your mouth. You get onto me, holding yourself up with one arm as you grab your throbbing hardness in the other and gliding the head against my newly lubricated pussy and clit. I gasp as you set it at the entrance and you kiss me as you begin to slowly and gently push it into me. I moan as I feel it go in just a bit and then back out, then in a little more and back out again.

You moan as well at how tight I am and you know in a moment I'm going to feel some pain. You press in again and sure enough my moan becomes a slight whimper and my body tenses but only for a moment. Letting me cum first did the trick and as you slide in and out easier now and even a little faster, you feel my body relax and start moving with yours.

Before you know it, you're on your back and I'm on top without having to pull out at all. I begin to ride you, making your cock stay deep inside as I rock back and forth before I bring you in and out.

"God," you think, "she's a natural at this...I'm fucking my niece." You feel yourself getting ready to cum and by my moan and pleasured smile, I can tell too as your cock enlarges within me. I begin to pound you in and out of me and you cup my large bouncing breasts the best you can and tug my nipples which send me into my first sexually engaged orgasm. Feeling my tight pussy become even tighter as it contracts against you, you cannot hold back and your hot seed spills into me with a moan of extreme pleasure. My pussy continues to contract around you as again and again you cum into me, my pussy sucking up every last drop.

As my orgasm slows and you've blown your last drop, I lower myself down and lay on your chest as you stroke your fingers through my hair. As your cock softens it slides out from me and I look up at you and we both smile and then we kiss.

You can't believe you just took your niece's virginity. You lay here with me on top of you and think back to our conversation. Yes, indeed you did feel lucky and you can't wait to have more....

 
Published 
Written by WantingNiece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments