Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Army Guy

2
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Army  Guy

My name is Jeff Walton, that is Captain, Jeff Walton US Army Special Ops. Our unit does special work where discretion is needed on behalf of the Government. There are 4 of us, Sergeant Jennifer Tobias, Corporal Thomas Smith, and Corporal Ken Fields. Really we are all the same except that each of us have special talents that we bring to the Unit. My second in command,  Jennifer or J as we call her is treated the same as a man, her job is to neutralize the enemy.  We all sleep together and shower together. We have watched her shave herself in front of us but still no sex between any of us and her. If that would happen, the whole unit would be knocked out of sync.

After  14 missions we all decided to take our vacation in July and August. Tom and Ken went home and J came home with me. Our house is at the Jersey shore. My father left a 10 room mansion to my sister ,myself and my mother. J wont be lonely because my sister Hope will be there with her. My mother is going to Europe in July because she met a new man who she likes very much. That means there will only be the three of us. J knows that even though we are on R & R there cannot be any sex between us. I sure hope I can keep my side of the deal. I told J that Hope is bi sexual. I was shocked to hear that J is too. I am really looking forward to seeing some action.

We got home about 11:30 pm and Hope was waiting for us. It was a warm night and she was wearing a thin bikini top and shorts. We kissed longer than we should have and I felt her breasts press against me. J just gave a peck and smiled to me. Hope went to get some drinks for us and J commented that she didn’t realize we were so close. I told her we aren’t but I guess there is a first for everything.

We settled in to our rooms and I soon fell asleep soundly until the next morning. Our training doesn’t stop on vacation. J and I went for a 5 mile run. When we came back we were greeted by Hope in a thong string bikini . She asked if we wanted to go swimming. J and Hope both saw my cock swell forward. We changed into swim suits and went back downstairs to the pool. I saw Hope stretched out with her top off getting a sun tan. Immediately Hope asked me to apply sun tan lotion to her so she wouldn’t burn. My head was spinning and my cock was hard as I massaged the oil all over Hope. Then she turned over revealing her breasts asking me to oil her up.

The whole time J was watching, not saying a word. I guess she took her clue and asked me to do her too. I took my time doing J, her fine beautiful muscular body. All those times in the field shower with her, never getting hard; I find myself now rock hard. I left both girls and went into the pool. It’s a good thing we are in a secluded section because I saw them both starting to touch each other and were completely naked. The next thing I saw was the girl on girl sex that I love to see. I left them both, went upstairs and jerked off imagining fucking them both.

Hope and I were always close but in the last few years she has become very sexual to me whenever we meet. I went into the shower to clean off and sure enough the door opens. Hope joins me, my cock springs back to life. Kneeling down her mouth swallows my cock and I begin to fuck her mouth. I of course explode right away. She open her mouth showing me the cum. We kiss and hold each other, I played with her tits and nipples. Hope playing with my cock. I turn her around and she places both hands on the shower wall. Her ass pokes up and my cock enters my sister’s pussy. She moans for big brother to fuck her, I do. We cum together and I stay inside her still hard. I see the door open and J watches me as I fuck Hope. I can see her fingers in her pussy and touching her nipples. She joins us and is in back of me. I can feel her fingers inside my asshole. I moan as she keeps doing this. Then she reaches around and grabs by cock out of Hopes pussy. I am still hard and she strokes me until I cum again.

The three of us finish , drying off but don’t other getting dressed. J and I are super horny because we have worked together so long and now we will have sex. Hope sits me on the living room chair and straddles me. My cock slides into her pussy. She does that for a little while, then reverses herself jumping up and down on my cock. I explode deep inside her.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

J doesn’t fuck me but the two girls go off alone together.

The rest of the day is spent teasing each other. My sister and I fuck three more times. At dinner J whispers, she wants a turn. I say nothing except smile at her. When Hope goes in for desert J goes under the table. I slide forward and J starts to suck on my cock. Hope comes back in and asks where is J and I tell her she is getting her desert. Hope looks under the table and sees J ‘s mouth full of white cream. J climbs onto my lap and starts to kiss me sharing the cum with me.

Hope and J go to the couch and start their girl / girl sex again. I just watch because I need  a break. It seems there is non stop sex going on with the three of us, that we all enjoy. Both of the girls want to share me tonight. So I had an idea that I would like quality time with each one. J and I have become very close over the past two years and I want my sister too.  J told us she is going to get her period in the next day so she wants to go first. I will not have sex with a women on the rag. Hope was ok with this , J and I went to my room.

I fucked J in every position possible. Stretching her pussy wider than its ever been. She fell asleep and I crept out of bed to fuck Hope. My sister was so happy to see me. Laying her down, I began to eat her pussy and lick her asshole. My tongue drove her wild as I stuck it in her asshole. I really cant believe I am fucking my sister, she is so beautiful. She wants me to quit the Army and come home to fuck her 24 hours a day. I asked her about Mom and she said she wouldn’t mind. We fucked a couple of more times and then I went back to bed with J. Our relationship will never be the same again. She knows one of us will have to leave, and it wont be me.

The next day I woke up with J sucking my cock. She then climbed on top of me filling her pussy with my cock. We fucked very slowly then went faster until we came together at the same time. I needed a shower and we both went in. I could feel her ass open up to me as she backed her ass onto my cock. Here is a woman who kills people for a living fucking her brains out with me.

After breakfast the three of us went to the beach. Of course I got plenty of comments being with such beautiful women. A beefy  guy came over to us and started to bother J. I did nothing because I knew she was capable of taking care of herself. She had the guy on his back in less than 10 seconds. I had to stop her because in our line of business our adrenalin kicks in and we just keep going. She could of easily killed him very fast. I didn’t want the Army involved so I stepped in. At home we showered off outside from the sand. We were naked again and the girls wanted to fuck me again.

I suggested to J that she leaves the Army and live here with Hope an my mother. I really do love her a lot. But she has to let my sister and I have sex together when I come home. My mother is due to arrive home next week and the three of us will discuss it with her. Even though she is my mother she is very open sexually. I know because I use to see her fuck other men; my father did the same, fucking other women. So we are not sexually innocent.

The suggestion did go well with J. I found a note thanking me for the sex and loves me very much. She is on her way back to the Unit to put in her transfer papers. I guess its better this way. J could never adjust to being a civilian or a mother.

Hope read the letter. I could see she was happy because now it was just her and me. We went  out the entire day like we were on a date. Stopping at Victoria Secret to buy sexy under wear . We ate out and finally came back about 4:00 pm. Neither one of us were hungry so we poured ourselves drinks. Of course then we got undressed and started to have sex. Hope loved the way I would pleasure her. Lifting her ass up so I could lick from her pussy into her asshole. Then we went 69 for a nice long while. Each one of us came in each others mouth.

In the middle of all this we didn’t notice our mother watching us. She came back before she was suppose to and found us. We of course stopped and went over to our mother trying to explain. We were shocked that she was pleased that both of us are so intimate with one another. Her comment was only, Keep it all in the family.
   
 

Published 
Written by dirtybrothers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments