Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Around The Corner

"Mother and son finally get it together."

14
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I don't know why I had a hard-on. I just did. I was eighteen and I spent half my waking hours with a stiff cock. I don't know why I walked downstairs that morning in just my open, white silk shirt, either. I knew my mom was home, but didn't think we would run into eachother as I hurried to the refrigerator. As I turned the corner into the kitchen, she was right there. My cock's face actually touched the belt to her dress. She stepped back as I apologized and held my hands over most of my cock. I looked in her eyes and they were half-laughing and half-admiring, travelling south immediately.

It was the admiring part that I noticed the most. I turned to walk really fast upstairs but my 31- year-old mom yelled, "Now Danny, you just come right back here!" I paused, almost to the stairs. If she and I had not had a good relationship, I would have kept walking. I always listened to her, though, and she always cared about what I had to say, too. I walked back, still trying to cover my erection (which was trying to shrink). "Come closer." she beckoned. "I'm not going to bite you!" and she asked, "Well what do we have here?" as we stood toe-to-toe in the living room.

She pulled on my left wrist and I dropped it away from my prick. I put the other hand down, too. "You don't have to hide this from me..." she stated, both disappointed at my reaction and excited by the possibilities. She curled her index finger under my 8" cock and tilted it up at her so that it and she were staring face-to-face. Don't ask me to say that I was shocked. I wasn't. My mom and I had talked about sexual and romantic issues many times before, and in many ways I felt like she was my big sis. Mom's only 12 1/2 years older than me. That's how old she was when she had me after being fucked by her uncle three times.

Her name is Claire and our relationship replaced the non-existent one she had with her husband. He is some kind of executive and barely even acknowledges her presence. I gave my mother all the love she needed, but was just a big chicken shit about showing her how much and in which ways I wanted her. She had wanted me too, and what a dope I had been concerning the many cues she had tried to give me.

Now, though, my passion for this woman was as evident as the pre-cum glistening at the tip of my cock and which she had her attention riveted on. As soon as she had touched the underside of my cock, it had started to grow again, reacting to the sight of her, her touch, her voice, even her smell. She touched me the way only a mother can, and I swear to god that when she dipped her finger in to swipe that pre-cum out of me, she managed to get her entire fingertip inside the mouth of my cock. No other woman could have done that. She then wiped it in my mouth, making me eat the salty appetizer.

We laughed and I hugged her close for a long kiss. She tilted my cock straight up for me so that we could get as close as possible. I could feel my pulse pounding against her hard stomach through my urethra. It felt so good just to hug her, but I knew and visualized that under that cute tummy of hers (that had held me inside it) and in between those sexy thighs lay the cunt of a beautiful, loving woman.

Scout
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scout

I wasn't going to let her down. By then, we both knew we were headed for the bedroom.., we just didn't know who was going to make the first move. Just before I was able to whisper, "I love you." in her ear, though, she reached down for my hand. She reached down for the other, too, and backing away from me about a foot, we gazed into eachother's eyes, giving sexy smiles. We were going to be lovers. It was a done deal.

She turned her back to me in the bedroom.., and I undid the tiny clasps on her beige dress. I kissed her shoulders and the nape of her neck as she slid it off. As badly as we both wanted to share eachother in the most intense way possible, she stopped undressing and stood still and trembling as I made oral love to her neck and upper back.

I had been inside her body. She had created me. So I knew her body more intimately than anyone else could have. My cock's face was in almost constant contact with her butt and hips as we explored galaxies during this foreplay. Then, it was time. I dropped my open shirt off of my shoulders and very...slowly...took my 128 pound mother's panties off her from behind, laying love bites into them. Once they were to her knees, I moved my nose in between her buttocks to catch her scent. I loved it. I knew I would.

I grasped and kissed her achilles tendons as she gracefully stepped out of her useless panties. I knew what I wanted to do to her first: "Lay on your tummy, mom." I said softly to her. I didn't know whether she had ever had her ass licked and kissed before, but she was going to now, if she would let me. She told me later that day that she hadn't, and might not have agreed to it had I asked, but after she first felt my tongue tip lay seated in her rosebud, she just kept squeezing my hand in appreciation for the next 20 minutes as I lapped and kissed every piece of her ass, inside and out. I didn't know it, but she was crying because it was so beautiful.

When we both knew we had finished doing that, she spun around underneath me and reached down for my cock, grinning like a schoolgirl. She guided it in and that's all I needed. I was fucking her like my life depended on it. I swear that I never knew just how much I loved my mother until those first moments deep inside her. I thought of her giving birth to me and giving me the gift of life. I though of all the care of me she had taken and all the beautiful communication and love we had shared. I hated her husband much more after making love with my mom, for who he was and how he had treated her.

She was mine, now, though. I wasn't just fucking her: I had her heart, and she had mine. It had been almost eighteen years since I had sucked on her tits and I realized that I had neglected her in some ways as well. She jutted her chest forward as she felt my mouth close on her left nipple. I'm 28 now and we've been together for 10 wonderful years. She left her husband almost a year after our first intercourse. Claire just walked out on him and we moved to S. California. The love and the sex has been incredible and we have three beautiful children. I have never let her feel neglected for a second.

Published 
Written by Diffidential
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments