Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arranging An Incest Fuck

"Part two of Getting Caught By Daddy..."

17
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Two weeks passed since the day my daddy had caught me riding my boyfriend’s cock in his house and then fucked me afterwards. He had been looking for any excuse he could get to spank me since as he thought it was the only way to get me naked and willing to fuck him. I would have gotten on my knees the moment he asked without a spanking, but I think he likes being in control and letting me know my place in our house as the slut.

We never wore clothes in the house anymore except when we had people around. Because of this it was hard to get time to bring my boyfriend around as even though my parents knew about him now, they wouldn’t put on clothes if I asked before he showed up. I had to sneak him up to my room fast using some lame excuse that my dad still wanted to hit him over fucking his daughter. I had told my dad that Aaron was still too shaken up by what happened to come over and say sorry.

My mom and dad made no effort at all to hide their sex life from me anymore. I had walked into the house numerous times after school to find my mom being fucked by my dad on the kitchen counters or on the couches in the den. I loved how open they were being though. My mom would use her vibrators and dildos around the house too and she even took to wearing a butt plug in her ass daily. She offered to buy me some toys when she caught me looking but I told her I was happy with the two cocks that were fucking me daily and I didn’t need anything else at the moment.

I hadn’t decided what friend I wanted to try out being bisexual with yet though. Most of the girls I wanted to fuck were prudes who I knew wouldn’t have any of it, but the one’s I knew would be open to it weren’t very attractive in my eyes to want me want myself between their legs eating them out. In the locker rooms before gym class I would stand around naked talking to my friends in hope one of them would stare too long so I could get an idea of who might be open to the idea. But my friends didn’t stare at my body. I got caught numerous times staring at theirs though but they just laughed it off or didn’t say anything.

Things changed today though. I arrived ten minutes early for gym class with my friend Jenny. We always got there early in the mornings as we lived so far from the school that we needed to get dropped off by our parents on their way to work. Everybody said that Jenny and I looked like twins. The only main difference was that Jenny had brown hair and I had blonde. We had the same facial features and the exact same size boobs, 34C’s. They were firmer than any of the other girls in our group of friends. Our butts were the same too, along with our heights. Hell, if I dyed my hair brown you wouldn’t be able to tell us apart. Jenny was only two months older than me.

“Aren’t you getting changed?” she asked me as she stripped. I noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra when she pulled off her maroon school jumper. Her nipples were clearly visible behind the thin white shirt we had to wear for our uniform. She pulled the zip down on her knee high skirt after she removed her shirt and the skirt fell to the floor.

“Since when do you go commando?” I laughed noticing she wore no panties either.

“Jack likes to be able to finger me in class easily,” she said laughing.

Jack was her boyfriend. They had been together a while and Jack had taken her virginity like Aaron had taken mine on our sixteenth birthdays. I got the idea to have it happen on my sixteenth birthday from her, which made us more like twins. I looked between her legs and saw that she had a cute little love heart of pubic hair. I had never noticed that before and I loved the look of it. As I pulled my clothes off me, I couldn’t stop looking at it. I wanted my pubic hair shaved like that.

“That hearts really cute,” I said.

“Thanks! I did it last night,” she said smiling. “I hope Jack likes it.”

“He will love it! Will you show me how to get mine like that?” I asked her.

Jenny walked over to me and squatted down so that she was on level with my mound. I lifted my leg onto the bench where my bag sat so that she could get a better look. I looked down and seen her hand going between my legs and I thought that she was about to finger me, but I soon felt a sudden pain down there.

“You need to shave your ass better,” she laughed retracting her hand. I looked at it and seen a hair in her hand. We both laughed hard at this. “If I could see that one hair there then Aaron would definitely see it if he was eating you out.”

“He hasn’t put his mouth near my pussy yet,” I told her.

“Really?” Jenny exclaimed. “Get that boy licking tonight baby! Refuse to suck him off if you have to. You need to let your pubic hair grow for a few days before I can show you how to get a nice heart down there. Then we’ll really be like twins! That’s if you remember to shave your butthole properly next time!”

Soon the rest of the girls from our class filled into the changing room. Later when we were showering after the class Jenny playfully slapped my butt while telling me to move out of the way in the showers. I wasn’t in her way though and there was plenty of space to get by. I knew she just said it as an excuse in case the rest of the girls heard the slap.

After school on Friday as Jenny and I got driven home by her dad, Jenny asked me if I would like to spend the night at hers. Her dad agreed to this so I accepted. As he pulled into my house Jenny told him she was going inside with me and we’d only be a few minutes. As we walked to the house Jenny told me to get my razor while she asked my parents if I could stay over. I quickly ran upstairs to my room and pulled my knickers and bra off before fixing my uniform onto myself to look like it had. I knew Jenny wasn’t wearing any underwear so I decided there was no need for me to wear mine. I threw my razor in my bag along with some clothes for tomorrow and headed back downstairs. I had completely forgotten that my parents had been spending their time naked in the house until I seen them in the den.

“Mom! Dad! What the fuck!” I said loudly, pretending to be astonished.

“We lost track of time Sally I’m sorry!” my mom apologised. I grabbed Jenny’s hand and led her out of my house. She looked extremely puzzled but as soon as we got outside she burst out laughing.

“Your parents were fucking when I walked in. Your dad was doing your mom in the ass,” she laughed.

“They’re so embarrassing!” I moaned, pretending to be shocked.

We didn’t talk about it for the rest of the way to Jenny’s house. We went straight upstairs when we got there and into Jenny’s room. We spent a while talking about boys and girly things before it was dinner time. We ate and said goodbye to Jenny’s parents as they left for their weekly date night.

“I wonder if your mom will take it in the ass tonight when they get home,” I said laughing as we walked up the stairs.

Jenny burst out laughing at this too and shook her head as if to get a dirty thought out of it. When we got to her room she stripped out of her uniform. Just as I thought, she wore no underwear. I looked between her legs and seen that the hair around her heart was freshly shaved off, so it was just me shaving tonight. I stripped as fast as I could and she laughed when she saw I had no underwear on. She went to my bag in the corner of her room and took my razor out and grabbed the bottle of shaving cream from her desk. She then took my hand and led me to the bathroom where she put a towel on the toilet seat for me to sit on.

“Sit down and spread your legs,” she told me as she went to the sink and turned the hot tap on. We sat and talked for a minute while she let the water warm up. When she thought it was warm enough she took a face cloth from the towel rack and dampened it under the hot water. Jenny then took a bath cushion from the rack and told me to put it behind me and move my ass to the edge of the toilet seat. She put the warm face cloth on my mound and left it for a few minutes while we chatted about Jack’s failings in bed.

After a few minutes Jenny removed the cloth and sprayed a load of shaving cream in her hands. It was cold and made me shiver as she spread it all over me. My pubic hair wasn’t that long so she didn’t need to trim it first. Jenny went straight to work at shaving me gently. She shaved the outline of a heart first before shaving all the hair around the outside of it. The white shaving cream heart was almost exactly like hers as I pictured it in my head. Soon she reached my lips and she gently pulled them to make the skin tight for a better shave. I could feel myself getting turned on by this as her thumb rested on my clit as she stretched the skin.

“You’re going to need to bend over the side of the bath for me to get your ass,” she laughed.

I got up off the toilet and bent over the side of the bath. I put my hands on the bottom of the bath and leaned in. Jenny smacked my ass and I jumped a bit from surprise. She sprayed the shaving cream in her hand and spread it all over my underside and between my ass crack. She paid special attention to my butthole as she rubbed the shaving cream in around it with her finger for an extra-long time.

“Have you done anal yet?” Jenny asked.

“No!” I laughed. “My virginity hasn’t even been gone a month yet! My anal virginity is staying a while longer.”

“Jack wants to do it,” she told me as she shaved my ass. “I’m not sure about it.”

“You think it will hurt?” I asked.

“I tried putting a finger in there when I was masturbating last night, but I couldn’t get a second in,” she said.

“How big is Jack’s cock?”

“At least three fingers,” Jenny told me laughing.

“Well you could try get more fingers in,” I suggested.

“It hurts,” she said.

She continued shaving me for a few minutes until finally she slapped my ass a few times to let me know she was finished.

Violethafoz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violethafoz

Jenny wiped the excess shaving cream off me and held a mirror up so I could see my now completely hairless ass.

“You’d be in a perfect position to fuck if I had a cock,” she laughed. “Maybe I should call my brother; he doesn’t seem to be doing too well on the sex front.”

“No way!” I laughed standing up quickly before she could call him. “We should ask him what he thinks of our hearts though.”

“Are you mad?” Jenny said stunned. “Let my brother get a nice look at me naked?”

“Well we might get a look at how big he is if we ask nicely,” I said smiling.

I took her hand and pulled her out of the bathroom and towards her brother’s bedroom at the end of the hall. I pushed the door open fast in hope to surprise him, but he wasn’t there. I walked inside and looked around his room. I hadn’t been in here in years and it was completely different than before.

“I wonder where he keeps his porn,” I laughed.

The internet in Jenny’s house was restricted and all adult sites were blocked so I knew her brother had to have magazines around somewhere. I pulled open the top drawer in the locker beside his bed and searched beneath the pile of socks. I found nothing so I moved onto the next drawer which was full of boxer shorts. I had to pull a load of them out and dump them on the bed so I could get to the bottom. When I got to the bottom of it I noticed that there was a piece of cardboard making a false bottom. I pulled the cardboard out and looked down to see a bunch of FHM and Playboy magazines. I pulled them all out and noticed there was a thong underneath them. It was a black thong with a yellow bow on the front of it.

“Hey that’s mine!” Jenny exclaimed.

“Your brother has been jacking off with your thong!” I laughed.

“I thought that thong got lost in the wash,” she told me.

“That’s a bit weird that he jacks off over the thought of you,” I said. I didn’t find it weird at all. I found it extremely hot that her brother wants to fuck her like my daddy fucks me. I wasn’t going to tell her about the incest that was happening in my house though, but if I could convince her to let something happen with her brother, I might be able to open up to her. “Maybe you should give him a peak of you naked tonight, you’ll be all he thinks about for weeks!”

“I wonder if his cocks big,” she said quietly.

“Only one way to find out,” I said laughing. “Come on.”

I took her hand and we went to watch television in her room for a while. Jenny seemed very distant for a while as if she was thinking of her brother. I was thinking of watching the two of them fuck and how hot it would be to watch brother and sister have sex. I had planned to make Jenny bisexual tonight, not have her commit incest. But I knew if she was open to this then she would be open to some fun with me. It must have been at least two hours later when we heard her brother come home. He came in from work and went straight to his room so I pulled Jenny to her feet and made her follow me to his bedroom door.

“You’re to go in first, ask him if he likes our hearts,” I told her, planning it out.

Jenny simply nodded and turned the door handle before walking shyly into his room. Jenny’s brother’s name was Evan and he was seventeen. He had short brown hair that was cut like David Beckham's with the back and sides shaved and a comb over on top. He was extremely muscular and every girl in my grades dream boy.

“Jenny have you gone insane?” he said turning around from looking at the thong and porn magazines spread out on his bed.

“Do you like our hearts?” Jenny stuttered.

I was standing beside her giving Evan a full view. I looked at Jenny and noticed her hand was blocking her heart a bit so I took hold of it and moved it to the side. Evan stared at us, unsure of what to make of this situation. I looked at his pants and noticed a bulge growing.

“Would you rather your sister naked or wearing a thong like that one you stole from her?” I asked him seductively. I let go of Jenny’s hand and moved towards Evan. I took his right hand and moved behind him. Standing on my tippy toes I whispered in his ear; “You have a chance to fuck your sister tonight, all you have to do is go over there and show her how much you love her and want her.”

I pushed him forwards and took hold of his other hand. When we got over to Jenny I placed his hands on her boobs while I went to work unfastening his belt. When I got it open I looked up at Jenny and Evan. They were kissing and Evan was playing with her tits. I undid the buttons on his fly and pulled his trousers and boxers down to the floor. Taking Jenny’s hand, I placed them on Evan’s cock and she wrapped her fingers around it and began to jack him off.

I knew they were going to go through with it now so I moved away and sat on the desk chair in the corner of the room. Spreading my legs and putting them over the arms of the chair to keep them elevated, I started to play with my kitty. Jenny was starting to get confident now as she dropped to her knees and started to suck her brother’s cock. I rubbed my clit as I watched Jenny give her brother the sloppiest blowjob I had ever seen. She spit on his cock and wanked it, spreading the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by xXshunikaXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors