Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashley and Todd's Game- Part 1

"Lust blossoms between brother and sister."

8
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Todd was a sophomore in high school and the captain of the soccer team. He was every girls dream at their school, but was too busy to take much notice. They would fill the bleachers after school to see him practice in his short soccer shorts, and every once in a while on a hot day he would be shirtless.

Todd’s older sister, Ashley was quite the opposite. She was very hot, but she was also the school slut. She was a junior, and she had already been with most of the football players and now she was working her way through the basketball team. Rumor had it that she had her fair share of the cheerleader squad, but none of them would admit to it.

For Todd’s 16 th birthday his best friend Joe gave him a “Hustler” magazine. It was the first time that Todd had seen a picture of a naked woman. For some time now Todd had been curious about his body. He had notice how his cock grew and got hard when he played with it and how good it felt to rub it up and down. He found that his cock would get hard all on its own when he would look through the pages of the bare naked ladies in his new Magazine. For the first time in his life he stroked his young penis until he felt an unusual urge build up inside. He wasn’t sure what it felt like to cum, though he had learned all of that stuff in sex-ed back in the 7 th grade. To be sure he wasn’t about to pee on himself he ran to the bath room and sat on the toilet and continued to masturbate. He notice how his hips jerked and his balls twitched as he could feel the semen run up his shaft and explode out of his cock head.

“Are you ok in there little bro?”

Ashley, was at the door and heard John grunting. Being a little older and a lot more experienced she knew what a guy jacking off sounded like. She let on that she had no idea though with a little game of her own in mind.

“I’m fine sis, just ate too much at the party!”

Todd quickly cleaned himself up and headed back to his bedroom. As he passed by Ashley’s room he notice that she left her door slightly cracked open just enough for him to see a reflection of his curvy sister in her dresser mirror. She had just pulled her top off and was unhooking her bra. Todd found himself suddenly aroused once again as he stood there mesmerized by the sight of his sister standing there in nothing more than her bikini panties. She was perfect just like the hottie on page 29 of his new magazine. She stood at about 5’7” and weighed about 115lbs. Her breast were a full 34c and her skin was kissed by the sun.

Todd began rubbing his throbbing cock as he watched his sister rub in some lotion. To his disappointment she pulled out a cute little night gown out of her drawer and pulled it over her head shaking her body until the hem fell down to about knee. Worried that he might get caught he hurried off to his room to finish up. Pre-cum was already soaking his shorts when he crawled into bed, and it only took a few seconds before he was blowing his second load of the night.

That night when the house got quiet, Todd could hear a faint buzzing sound followed by a few moans coming from Ashley’s room. Could that really be what he thought it was? He was afraid to get up to find out, he figured that he could explore her room tomorrow to see if he could locate such a device.

The next morning Todd woke up to a knock on the door. Ashley let herself into his room and hoped up onto the foot of he’s bed on her knees facing him. Todd took quick notice of her erect nipples poking through her night gown.

“Mom and Dad are gone to aunties, and Beth and I are going to the mall. Do you want to come?” she asked almost seductively.

It was then that he suddenly remembered that he had not put his shorts back on and was completely naked under a thin layer of sheets. His erection was most noticeable.

“Um, well… maybe next time.” Todd stammered.

MellisaMood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellisaMood



“Ok, your lost we were going for Ice cream my treat afterwards.” Ashley teased as she hurried off to take a shower.

Todd got up, put on his shorts and a shirt and headed downstairs to get some breakfast. As he passed by their bathroom, the door was standing open and he heard the shower running. Through the glass shower door Todd could see his sister’s body once again. He dared not stand there too long, but as he hurried by he couldn’t help but wander “Is she doing this on purpose.”

After eating a bowl of cereal Todd sat down and began flipping through the TV channels. There is never anything to watch on Saturday mornings.

“Bye stud!” he heard his sister yell as she walked out the door.

Sitting there bored Todd remembered the night before. “This is my chance to go snooping through her room.” Todd quickly ran upstairs and walked into Ashley’s room. It was the typical teenage girl’s room with pink walls, and a few “boy band” posters up here and there. Todd walked over to the dressers and began to open drawers. The top drawer had her bra and panties. On top where the ones her mom had been buying her, just plain cotton bikini cut panties. As Todd dug deeper though he found some that Ashley had bought on her own. They were lacey see through thongs of a verity of colors.

“I bet the guys at school cum all over themselves when she bends over in her short skirts to give them a glimpse.” Todd thought to himself.

The next draw had her shirts and a few of her skirts. Todd began to dig in that drawer to no avail. The same in the last drawer, no signs of any vibrators. Now he was starting to get disappointed. Maybe he was just so hot and turned on the night before that he was imagining things.

Next Todd walked over to Ashley’s bed. Like most girls it was covered in pillows and stuffed animals. Todd sat down near the pillows when he brushed his hand against something smooth. It was a bottle of personal lubricant. His heart started to beat faster now as he knew he was getting close. He pulled the pillow back and there it was. It was long and pink with a black base. Todd picked it up and gave it a twist. Yep that was the sound that he had heard.

As he was getting ready to put everything back the way he found them he notice a picture sticking out from under one of the pillows. Todd gasped when he pulled it out. Somehow Ashley had been able to get a picture of him in the shower. It was a full frontal picture exposing everything from his broad shoulders, down to his tight abs and yes his long thick cock. Written on the side of the picture were the words “Fuck me sis.”

Todd started to put it all back when he got a naughty idea. He grabbed Ashley’s digital camera off her dresser and pulled out her black lacey thong from her drawers. He laid down on her bed and began to stroke his already erect dick until he was about to cum. He thought about all the nights that Ashley had laid in that very spot with this vibrator deep in her pussy staring at his naked body. His cock throbbed and he buried the head into the crotch of her sexy panties. Cum soaked all the way through and dripped back down onto the bed. Todd quickly took a picture of his massive hard on and the panties soaked with his love seed. It came out as clear as day as Todd printed it off and replaced it with the old one that she has masturbated to several times already. He put the panties neatly back in the drawers and scurried off back down stairs just in time to see Ashley and Beth walk through the door.

“Do you want to spend the night” Ashley asked Beth as they walked up the stairs.

“I don’t have a change of clothes.” Beth replied

“We can find something for you to wear. I have a cute pair of black panties that would look great on you” were the last words that Todd heard as they got to the last step and out of sight.

Published 
Written by Joeblow34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments