Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At home with my sister and a friend

"Who would have thought that we'd have so much fun."

5
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

When I was 18 and still living at home, I had an encounter with my younger sister Vicky who was 17 at the time and the daughter of my mom’s best friend.   Both girls were juniors in high school at the time and Sandy was proportionally about the same size as my sister in every aspect.   They both had beautiful perky breasts that fit perfectly in my hands, not too big, but defiantly big enough to play with and had the hardest nipples for sucking.   The biggest difference between the two was Vicky was a bit tanned with long dark hair and brown eyes while Sandy was somewhat pale skinned with long blond hair with blue eyes.  It didn't take me long to notice all Sandy's sexy curves when we were introduced.

Mom asked if I could stay home and keep an eye on things while she and her friend went out for the night.   I quickly told her that it wouldn't be any problem and I'd see them in a few hours.  I’m not sure how things got started that evening but somehow we got to talking about incest and Sandy asked if we have ever done anything like that.  I think I was in a bit of shock at first but Vicky spoke up first and said that we've played around with each other a bit which seemed to peak Sandy’s  interest.  She responded and told us that she had seen her older brother naked here recently and was very interested in seeing more or having something happen but he didn't want anything to do with her.  Sandy stated that she’s been wanting to see and experience soo much more but hasn't had the opportunity to do anything yet.  Of course, being the horny guy that I was, I told her that if she wanted to see or know more, all she had to do was ask us.   Sandy just looked at my sister in shock, but we could tell she was interested.   My sister told Sandy that it would be OK with her and of course you know I was up for it.

I was so excited that I couldn’t get undressed fast enough and damned near broke my neck in the process.  I quickly stood up and started stripping in front of them.  Sandy was staring at me the whole time looking extremely interested and my sister was watching the whole scene unfold in front of her coaxing her along.  Sandy was mesmerized by the sight of her first hard cock, up close and personal.  She she reached out her hand and touched me for the first time.  Touching me gently at first and then wrapping her hand completely around my swollen cock.  Sandy moaned slightly and commented on how hard and hot it was.  I moaned deeply with her touch and then my sister told Sandy to slowly stroke me.  She was doing a fine job keeping me excited especially since this was her first live cock and I humped against her hand while she stroked me.  I told them it wasn't fair for just me to be the only naked one.  Vicky and Sandy both agreed with me on that and I grabbed my clothes and we all went upstairs to my sister’s room.

Once inside Vicky's room they both started stripping down naked in front of me while I laid down on my sisters bed spread wide open.  Watching them undress and enjoying the view of two hot and sexy women before me.  I couldn’t contain it any longer and started stroking myself as these two girls undressed in front of me.  I could tell that Sandy and Vicky were both extremely excited because their nipples stuck straight out in the anticipation of what was to happen.  I sat up a bit and they took a seat on each side of me and started running their hands all over my body and across my throbbing cock and balls.   I reached my hand up and ran it over Sandy’ s breasts and nipples causing her to moan loudly and then leaned over to lick her very sensitive nipples.

Sandy reached over and started stroking me again, running her fingers through my pubic hair and commenting on how soft it was.  Vicky was shaved bare but Sandy had a small light patch of pubic hair which barely covered the wetness oozing from her hot pussy.  I knew Vicky was wet already and ran my fingers down between her legs and she gasped in delight.  My sister asked Sandy if she would like to watch her touch me in a different way.  All Sandy could do was nod her head and watched as Vicky placed her hand on my stiff shaft and leaned in closer.   I knew what she was going to do and Sandy leaned in to get a better view.   She let out a slight moan while she watched Vicky start to lick my cock and then take me deep into her mouth, sucking me in deep and hard.  I let out a groan with her mouth on me and could tell Sandy was very interested in what she was doing and I reluctantly pulled Vicky off me, telling her that Sandy wanted some too.

Sandy hesitated slightly but then leaned forward and gave me a few quick licks and stopped for a second, then gave me a few more and then really started getting into it.  Vicky leaned her head down close to hers and was coaching her along and talking dirty to her.  Sandy didn’t hesitate alt all this time and took the knob in her mouth and did exactly what my sister told her to do.   I reached my hand down between Sandy's legs and slid my fingers through her wet slit and ran circles around her swollen clit.  This excited her even more and she pumped her head up and down a little faster and swirled her tongue around the tip and was sucking me pretty good for her first time giving head.   I was in absolute heaven enjoying the sight Sandy sucking and licking me.   I taught my sister well and she guided her along.

I don’t know how I managed to not cum right then and there but I was able to hold off for a while.  I think my Vicky may have gotten a little jealous because she told her to leave her some with a wicked grin.   With that, Vicky moved in and started to lick and suck my balls while Sandy was working on my cock.   I couldn’t have been luckier than I was right then and slipped my hand down between Vicky’s legs too, running my fingers through the wetness there and thrusting two up inside her.  When Sandy stopped sucking me for a minute but still had me in her hand, my sister came up and started sucking and licking me again.  Vicky paused for a second and told Sandy to lick me too.  It was pretty damned exciting watching both Vicky and Sandy licking me at the same time.  Every now and then I could see their tongues touch and lick each other.  One time however, I was shocked when my sister leaned farther over, grabbing Sandy by the back of the head and started kissing her deep.  They actually got into hot a French kiss over my cock and continued to stoke me, I was going nuts.  When they separated Vicky told Sandy that she had something else she could taste if she wanted.  All Sandy could do was nod and say yes, watching my sister go back to sucking me again.  This time Vicky worked me faster and sucked harder than before and there was no turning back then.  She wanted me to cum and I wanted it more than anything too.  I was glad that I had taught her how to suck me off that good.

I told Vicky that I was gonna cum and she pulled her mouth off my cock, stroking me and telling Sandy to watch.  I came sooo hard, grunting and bucking and shooting cum out all over my stomach and chest.  I shot several hot loads of cum all over me and Vicky’s hand, moaning and breathing heavily the entire time.  When I finally finished cumming Vicky leaned forward and licked the end of my cock which was covered in cum which made me gasp.  I am super sensitive just after cumming so I gave a deep moan and my cock jumped in her hand when she did that.

Vicky told the Sandy to try it saying that it had a good salty taste to it.  She slowly leaned forward and took a small lick and said it didn’t taste bad at all and went back for more.  I watched intently as they both took turns licking up all of the cum that I shot.  Needless to say, I was still rock hard after that and said that it was now my turn to take care of them.  Vicky quickly laid back, pulled her legs apart wide and told the Sandy to watch as I knelt down of the floor and proceeded to lick her sweet pussy.  I had Vicky was moaning and groaning in no time, running her hands through my hair and humping my face with her legs spread wide so Sandy could see.  I licked and sucked on Vicky’s pussy like a madman, licking her clit and swirling my tongue all around it.  She could only lay there and enjoy the pleasure I was giving her, pinching and rolling her own nipples and moaning uncontrollably.

I then wet a finger and slipped it inside Vicky, pumping it in and out while still sucking on her clit.  Sandy watched with great pleasure and was running her hands thru her own pussy.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

I grabbed Sandy’s hand and placed it on my cock so she could stroke me and rub herself while watching the sight before her.  I paused for a second and looked directly at Sandy’s pussy, seeing her extremely wet already.   I reached free hand back and ran it through her juices and couldn’t wait to dive in soon but Vicky needed to cum first.   I slipped another finger inside my sister’s pussy and was pumping long strokes in and out of her and it didn’t take much longer till Vicky finally exploded into orgasm, gasping for breath while I licked her clean.

I then told Sandy to get ready and I moved over between her legs and started to devour her.  Sandy was incredibly wet already and tasted a bit sweeter and I licked and sucked her all over just like I did to my sister.   Her clit was larger than Vicky’s but even more sensitive.  I wet my finger and slid it inside her tight pussy, slowly pumping it in and out.  She was much tighter than Vicky but I managed to bury my finger to the hilt and started rubbing her from the inside.  Sandy really started to really it quickly and was bucking and grinding against my face.  I sucked and licked her clit hard and pumped my finger inside her relentlessly.   Sandy tasted so good I almost didn't want to stop and I then slipped a second inside her and she gasped again.  She came so hard and fast right after that, bucking and moaning uncontrollably.  When her orgasm finally subsided, she laid there breathless for a bit, regaining her senses and wanted so much more.

Vicky then told Sandy that there's something even better than that and moved in next to Sandy,  lying on her back in front of me again with her legs spread wide.   I moved up tight between Vicky’s legs and took my cock in my hand and started rubbing the head between her swollen lips, she was soo wet.   Sandy sat to the side and watched as I rubbed the head of my cock against Vicky’s wet pussy and gently pushed against her.  I leaned forward and gave her erect nipples some needed attention too, sucking each into my mouth while pushing against her.  I sat back up and continued rubbing and pushing till the head of my cock finally slipped inside Vicky’s pussy and we both gasped.   Sandy leaned over to get a better look while I slowly pumped her pussy, driving in deeper and deeper with every thrust till I was buried to the hilt. Vicky was soo warm and tight that I had to pause for a moment, fearing that I would cum inside her too soon.  I slowly started fucking my sister with long firm strokes with Sandy watching intently from the side.  I leaned back a bit and Vicky, Sandy and I all looked down to see the sight of me inside her.  We all just had to run out fingers across my cock and her swollen lips to see how it felt but Sandy wanted to feel it now more than ever.  I've fucked my sister silly before but I wanted to fuck Sandy good this time.

I reluctantly pulled out of Vicky’s tight pussy and moved between Sandy’s legs, rubbing the head of my cock between her wet lips.   I pushed forward slightly and ground my head against her wet hole, pressing firmly against her wet pussy.  Sandy was moaning and groaning the entire time but she was even tighter than Vicky and took longer to loosen up for me to slip inside.   I decided to lean forward and taste her pert nipples too, sucking and licking each as I had done with Vicky till they were as hard as they could be.   I felt Sandy starting to loosen up a bit and we both felt the head of my cock start to slip inside her for the first time.   I ground against her and slowly pumped myself deep inside her till I filled her tight pussy.  Vicky leaned over and got a good look at me inside Sandy and then kissed me on the lips.   We engaged in a hot kiss with Sandy watching us and looking at my cock buried inside her, she reached down to feel her stretched lips around my cock.

I couldn't contain myself any longer and started pumping Sandy, getting faster and harder with every thrust as my balls slapped against her.  She was moaning and groaning wildly, grabbing my ass to pull me deeper inside her.  In no time at all I felt Sandy’s pussy suddenly starting to contract around my cock in her excitement and she came to orgasm quickly.  Her pussy walls were squeezing me inside her and I had to pull out then because I was close to cumming again too.   As soon as my cock came out of Sandy I stroked myself and came all over her stomach and she started running her fingers thru my cum.   My sister then leaned in and took my cock into her mouth and cleaned me up, swallowing the remaining cum on me.  I watched as Sandy starting licking the cum from her fingers and savoring the taste.  After all that excitement we just laid there together naked with one girl on each side of me for a bit, kissing and touching.   We finally had to get up and cleaned because our parents were supposed to be home soon and went downstairs to watch TV until they came home.

That was the most exciting time ever with my sister and will remember it for as long as I live.   We all wanted to explore this some more the next time we got together but the three of us never got the chance to get together again.

Published 
Written by Muffin_Muncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments