Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At Home with the Porters

"Just the story of one lucky man and his little family"

9
5 Comments 5
3.8k Views 3.8k
971 words 971 words
I come home from work. My name is David Porter and I am a very lucky man. I have a loving wife, Linda. I also have a second lover who happens to be my sexy daughter, Anne, only nineteen. I began my sexual relationship with my daughter on a trip to Vegas earlier this year and soon after she got pregnant, now six months along carrying my daughter. Linda knew about this right away because as I come to find out, they are lovers as well. Recently my two girls made a trip together and came back and told me that if I was possible, they would have married each other. I am so lucky.

I walk in the door and call for them, and I don't hear anything. Walking upstairs, I hear noises from the bedroom and I come in and Annie is on her back, with a dildo in her pussy that Linda is working into her. As they pressed together, they were kissing with lust and passion.

"Ahem," I coughed to make my presence known.

"Oh hi, Daddy," says Annie. "We just couldn't keep our hands off each other. I just love fucking Mom as much as I love fucking you. You need to join us."

I strip very quickly and join my lovers in bed. Linda kisses me and I can taste the familiar juices of my sweet baby girl's pussy. She has a distinctive taste that I can't explain. I lick the juices off the corners of her mouth and Annie is between my legs sucking my cock. A heavenly feeling.

Linda looks at me and tells me that she has spent most of the day naked in bed with our sexy daughter. That morning, though, they went to the sex toy store and brought home some things to play with. I look and see a double dong dildo on the bed and there is the harness for a strap on dildo laying near by. I look at my wife, who to the outside world is a doting wife and conservative mom, and see her as her true self. A truly bisexual sex goddess who has a lesbian relationship with her own daughter, and who has encouraged me in the sexual relationship Annie and I share as well.

I kiss Annie as I pull her up and Linda takes her place between my legs. She may be the female lover of our daughter but she still loves my big cock as much as she did when we started dating so many years ago. I hold her face and fuck her mouth and with my free hand I kiss Annie deep. Moving down, I start to suckle Annie's breasts, drinking the milk she is already making. I caress Linda's face and pull my cock out and rub it on her face. Annie joins her mom in sucking her daddy's big cock.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

I look down and ask them, "OK, who wants to be fucked first?"

"How bout we fuck at the same time?" says Annie as she gets up and goes to get the strap-on. She starts to put on the harness and struggles. I get up and I help her put it on. Adjusting it for her comfort and getting the dildo straight. Linda lays back and rubs her pussy and pinches her nipples, knowing whats coming. I tell her to let me lay down and and for her to straddle my cock. Linda complies and my big cock goes into my forty-two year old smoking hot wife. Sliding bare into her pussy, she starts to groan. I fill her up.

"I've been taking fertility drugs," Linda confesses. "I see Annie with her baby belly and I want one too. I wanna have a baby for and with the two I love most. Give me a baby and make me happy, honey." At the same time Annie was spreading her mom's cheeks and licking her asshole. Preparing her for the fucking she was going to give her with the pink 10 inch long dildo. I pull Linda down and kiss her, pulling her cheeks apart for my little girl. I feel the weight on her as she mounts Linda in her ass. My daughter and I are double penetrating my wife!

I squeeze Linda's tits and pull her nipples. Annie spanks her mom playfully as she fucks her ass. Linda can only moan as she is fucked and fucked hard. I tell Annie to get up and I flip Linda over on her back. Annie watches as Linda and I kiss and I pound her pussy deep. Annie knows I'm trying to breed Linda so she lays back and rubs her nipples. I lean over and kiss Annie and tell her how much I love her and her mom as well. Linda starts to go into multiple orgasms as I fuck her. Annie leans over and offers her mouth to our mutual lover and Linda accepts it and their tongues dance. I sit up and moan since I'm nearing orgasm.

"Get ready Linda. I'm about to cum," I yell out.

"Give it to me, David. Cum in me and make me another baby," Linda screams.

I groan one more time and my cum flows hard into my wife. Shooting it deep into her waiting fertile womb. Annie leans over and kisses her mom as I am cumming. Annie knows how potent my cum still is, even after age forty and I will more than likely make a baby in her mom. After several ropes of cum, I lay on the bed, between my ladies. Kissing first Annie then Linda, I lay back and close my eyes for a moment thinking how lucky a man I am. We all fall into a sex-induced slumber as one big happy family.

Published 
Written by Andi_Bi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments