Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At last I have sex - Part 2

8
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words
The alarm began to shriek out, waking me from one of the most contented night’s sleep I’d ever had. I lifted my arms from under the covers and stretched as I opened my eyes and surveyed my surroundings. It all came flooding back to me; that I’d had sex with Gemma and her boyfriend Gary and that she’d asked me to stay the night after he’d left to go home.

The alarm clock continued to screech out, it was just after 6.30, night beginning to turn into day as I opened my eyes to see Gemma smiling as she reached over to turn off the alarm. An instant later we were kissing, tenderly at first and then passionately, with tongues swirling together.

There was no rush for us to get ready and go to college, our first lecture didn’t start until 10 o’clock but then Gemma had told Gary that we’d meet him at about 9 o’clock on the bus. As soon as I’d kissed Gemma I was turned on, wet and tingly and would have had sex there and then.

“Let’s go and get breakfast before we have a shower Jo!”

“But I’ve nothing to wear, my clothes are downstairs,” I replied.

Gemma giggled before saying, ”I think we should go down naked and see if it gives dad a hard-on when we snog.”

I wasn’t sure if she meant it but was so turned on that when she got up I followed her without hesitation. Before we went downstairs, the two of us went into the bathroom, taking it in turn to pee. It was strangely erotic watching her pee and her watching me, subconsciously parting my legs more to give her a better view.

We were both very similar to look at; with dark long hair (mine had a few more curls), blue eyes, very slim with B cup boobs and both shaved, standing around 5’6.

We skipped excitedly downstairs, waking up and becoming more alert with each passing second, eventually reaching the kitchen. Sure enough Gemma’s dad (Adam) was there already, wearing a short dressing gown and nothing else. He was in his mid to late thirties (being pretty young when they had Gemma), not bad looking, short dark hair, blue eyes, with a well-toned muscly body. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw us walk in naked.

“Clothing optional day is it girls,” he quipped.

“We, well mostly me, thought you might enjoy seeing us naked,” Gemma said giggling mischievously.

I must admit, whilst I couldn’t help feeling sexy, I was also very self-conscious and tense, fully aware that Gemma’s dad was looking at my naked body but tried to ignore it as I filled the toaster with bread and set it to cook. Meantime she had switched on the kettle and put cups ready for our coffee. An instant later she pulled me towards her and I needed little or no encouragement to kiss her as passionately as I could. I was amazed how instinctive my responses to her were, after all, I’d not considered myself to be gay or bisexual but there was no denying how good I felt and I’d had the most intense orgasms with her the night before. With her body pressed against mine and tongue seducing me, my instincts were on overdrive, my hands caressing and squeezing her arse cheeks and then as she shifted a little the fingers of my right hand found her clit, teasing with increasing speed. As soon as I touched her I could feel how wet she was and no surprise that she began to buck against my fingers, the two of us moaning a little as we kissed.

Suddenly the kettle was boiling and toaster popping up its contents. For a few moments we continued to kiss and I teased her but then Gemma turned towards the counter and away from me. We both glanced at her dad to see what he was doing and just before she reached for the butter-knife, took hold of my hand, guiding it back to her pussy. I was shocked but pleased that she was encouraging me to continue and immediately carried on teasing her clit. Whereas before, her moans had been muffled by us kissing, there was no disguising how turned on she was as she groaned with pleasure. She was bucking more and more but managing to butter all pieces of the toast and pour the coffee. Judging from her moans I guessed she wanted to cum, so sped up my fingers on her clit and a few seconds later she was squirting her juices onto the floor.

We turned towards each other and kissed passionately once again but only briefly as Gemma turned to pick up a piece of buttered toast and hand it to me. As she did she motioned for me to turn and face her dad and lean back against her. I began to eat immediately, all the time looking at her dad as he sat at the table drinking his coffee. Suddenly I felt the fingers of her left hand begin to tease and pull my left nipple as she kissed my neck over and over.

“Doesn’t Jo look sexy, dad?”

I was so turned on, moaning as I took another bite of my toast and feeling my juices beginning to trickle steadily down my thighs and Gemma continued to kiss my neck and tease my nipple but then her fingers drifted lower. Down my stomach and over m pubic region, her hand pausing for a second before two of her fingers plunged between my pussy lips and delved as deep as they could go. My knees buckled as I let out a moan of pleasure.

“Oh my god dad, she is so wet and so tight!”

Suddenly I felt very self-conscious and tensed a little as her fingers began to move very slowly in and out of me but despite what was going on in my head, not once had I taken my eyes off Adam. My heart began to pound when he got up off his chair and moved so he was leaning against the table, just in front of me, his body as little as 30 centimetres from me and then undo his dressing gown to reveal his fully erect cock.

Gemma began moving her fingers in and out of my pussy, going in and out and as I looked at Adam. He took hold of his cock and started stroking up and down his thick shaft at the same pace as Gemma’s fingers were going. It was as though I was being fucked by them both, my eyes transfixed by him stroking his cock as my body was responded to her. From a steady long rhythm in and out, Gemma’s fingers started to circle inside my pussy, deliberately, making sure I felt every movement and each circle bigger than the last, making me moan louder and louder.

“I’m stretching her for you dad.”

With each passing moment I was relaxing more, the feelings of self-consciousness disappearing and thoughts of trying to turn Adam on more were entering my head and wondering what Gemma meant about stretching me for him. Casually I put the last bit of toast into my mouth as I noticed pre-cum oozing from his throbbing cock and felt my pussy pulsating hard on Gemma’s fingers. He was looking at my naked body all the time and I wondered if he was going to touch me. Almost without thinking I raised my right leg and placed my foot on the table beside him. He needed no more encouragement, running his fingers slowly from my toes, up my foot and lower leg and up my inner thigh.

Having swallowed the last bit of toast I began to moan more freely, being touched by him and feeling Gemma’s fingers inside me was turning me on so much and was beginning to buck in response. His fingers continued their journey up my body until they found my right breast, cupping then squeezing it gently and then pinching my nipple.

Suddenly, from the open doorway there was a loud groan of pleasure. I turned my head to look and see what it was and to my surprise, standing there in her nightie was Mandy (Mandy) with fingers buried deep inside her pussy. I’d always thought she was pretty; in her mid-thirties, no more than 5’3 tall, with short bleached blonde hair, blue eyes, slim with I guess, D cup boobs. Her nightie barely covered anything but with her masturbating was effectively bottomless.

“Don’t stand there mom, come in and join us.”

An instant later Mandy was standing to my right. She leant forward and kissed her daughter tenderly on the lips before looking, first at her husband’s hand on my left breast and then at the way he was stroking his cock. In the next few seconds I was left totally amazed. In the blink of an eye she had taken off her nightie, throwing it onto the floor and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I was so stunned that I opened my mouth allowing us to begin kissing passionately, her tongue swirling around mine, making it impossible for me not to respond. At the same time I felt Gemma begin to move her fingers in and out of me faster.

“Oh my god that’s so hot, ” Gemma’s dad exclaimed in amazement.
We kissed for thirty seconds, maybe a little longer before Mandy pulled away. My mind was a blur wondering what would happen next. She took hold of my right hand, lifted it to her mouth and kissed each of my fingers before guiding my hand to her husband’s hard throbbing cock. He must have read her mind, taking his hand away. My heart was pounding as she enticed my fingers around his shaft. He let out a groan of pleasure as I began to stroke him.

I felt Gemma adjust her position a little and a second later Mandy leant forward, mother and daughter snogging over my right shoulder. Gemma pulled her fingers away from my pussy, to be replaced immediately by Mandy’s. Her fingers and thumb started to tease up and down my clit, slowly and gently at first but gradually pinching and pulling harder and harder. I could feel my pussy contracting hard and knew my first orgasm of the day was only seconds away. I’d never teased myself nor had my clit teased like that before. Every pinch made me gasp and as she pulled and stretched my clit more I felt it becoming extremely sensitive, almost unbearable.

I’d tried to keep stroking Adam’s cock but was starting to lose control and standing on one leg was becoming impossible, so let go, trying to contain the growing climax. I’d almost not noticed Adam taking off his dressing gown, leaving him fully naked and stand closer to me. My heart began to pound as he stood in front of my, feeling his knob on my stomach but before I could react he’d leant down to kiss me. Without hesitation, I opened my mouth allowing us to kiss passionately.

Suddenly I felt my whole tense as my pussy contracted violently and was unable to respond to Adam, it took every ounce of strength I had to stand up. It was as though my world was suspended with everything continuing around me until my orgasm began; spurting my juices over Adam’s stomach, balls and cock as I moaned with pleasure.

“Oh wow Joanna, that was some orgasm,” Adam said.

Just as my leg was about to give way Adam put his hands on my hips, stopping me from falling.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

Instincts were controlling my actions, lifting my other foot onto the table as he took my weight and wrapping my legs around him as he moved closer. In an instant he’d turned us around, placing me on the table, immediately pushing me back so I was lying with my legs open. Just as it occurred to me that I was about to experience my second cock, I felt my lips spreading as Adam’s knob going between them. Gradually I felt my pussy being stretched as he pushed deeper into me, pleasure radiating through my body as his cock pressed against my g-spot.

I took a moment to see what Gemma and Mandy were doing and was pleased to see that they’d moved to my left, beside the table and although their eyes were fixed on Adam and me, their fingers were busy teasing the others pussy as their moans grew louder. It was such a turn on knowing that I was being watched by them and that they were having sex too.

As I turned my head back Adam began to move in and out of me slowly, shaft sliding effortlessly in my dripping wet pussy as I started to breathe harder. Every movement he made was teasing my g-spot more and with the thickness of his cock I wouldn’t last long before I experienced another climax. It felt like I was squeezing him harder and harder, the sensations unbelievably intense. He was obviously experienced, alternating between seconds of fast pounding motion and then slow long and deliberate strokes.

“Oh fuck yes mom, don’t stop, I’m so close!” Gemma moaned.

“Go faster Gemma, I want to cum when you do,” Mandy replied.

For an instant, the voices to my left took the focus away from the pleasure building inside of me but as Adam’s rhythm quickened once again it sent me over the edge. My body tensed, gripping him tightly between my thighs as if not wanting to let him move as my pussy contracted hard. Adam continued his rhythm, ignoring that I was cuming and juices oozing from my pussy and down onto the floor.

Although I’d cum, my body was nowhere near relaxing, with Adam still fucking me, it was as though I was on edge and ready for another climax. The way he was moving, fast then slow, meant my g-spot was being teased fast and hard to the point of orgasm and then slow and hard, it was driving me crazy, I was becoming unbearably sensitive and so turned on.

Just as Adam began to speed up again the tell-tale moans of orgasms caught my attention; both Mandy and Gemma were teasing the other furiously as their body’s writhed from the pleasure of their climax and followed as they began to relax, by a very intimate kiss. This was no mother and daughter interaction but that which you’d expect off lovers.

“Joanna needs her tits sucked as I fuck her girls,” Adam suggested as his cock continued to slide in and out of my throbbing pussy.

Eagerly, Gemma and Mandy did as Adam had suggested, moving to either side of the table, Gemma to my right and Mandy my left, kneeling on chairs and crouching over me. Almost simultaneously I felt my breasts engulfed by their mouths, sucking and licking and teasing my nipples.

My body was on fire as another orgasm was released as I screamed, “Oh god, oh fuck, yes.”

Adam tightened his grip round my hips but this time, instead of controlling the pace of his movement quickened, he began to pound hard into me and grunt with each thrust. I felt my pussy being stretched further, as though his cock had grown. Each thrust seemed more desperate until suddenly I felt his cum filling me spurt after spurt. I wrapped my legs tighter around him as yet another orgasm exploded, moaning with pleasure until I started to relax.

As I opened my eyes, Gemma and Mandy were knelt upright on their chairs smiling at me as was Adam. My pussy was relaxing with every second, feeling his cock deflating inside of me and as I raised my head a little I watched as he pulled it out, seeing it glistening, covered with my juices.

The smell of sex filled the room, all four of us having experiencing climax’s and as I sat up a combination on Adam’s and my juices poured from between my legs. I wrapped my arms around Adam’s neck, pulling him lower and then kissed him passionately, our tongues swirling together. It was a kiss that lasted about thirty seconds but within an instant of him moving away and leaving the kitchen, Mandy had stepped between my open legs. Immediately she ran the fingertips of her left hand around my pussy, covering them with the juices that were still dribbling from me. I smiled as I looked into her eyes and watched her lick her fingers seductively and as her husband had done moments before, she kissed me, allowed the tastes of sex to tantalise my tongue.

“My turn,” said Gemma as she giggled.

“Why don’t you come home with Gem and we can all sleep together tonight?” Mandy asked as she pulled away.

I was so shocked by her question that I just sat on the edge of the table and smiled. To be honest, no answer was needed, how could I say no, it had been an unbelievably good twenty-four hours; have sex and sleeping with Gemma and being fucked by her boyfriend Gary and then her dad, I’d never felt so sexy and desirable.

Mandy too, left to go back upstairs, time was passing, she and Adam had work to get to and Gemma and I had college but first we had to tidy the kitchen. The breakfast plates, dishes and cups only needed to be put in the dishwasher but the floor had to be wiped; both...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments