Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At The Beach With Mom

"A short vacation to the beach"

16
2 Comments 2
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
This story was inspired by a series of erotic email exchanges between myself and albertagirl (Teresa). She and I have often fantasized about her being my mother and us making searing, passionate love to each other. This with the complete approval of my real mother, ricksmomliz, who, BTW, also gets involved.

We were headed to the beach for a much needed vacation. I had been working way too many hours. I felt like I had neglected mom, especially her womanly needs. Since her sexual awakening, those needs were in overdrive. I knew she took care herself through masturbation (so did I). I knew because she always told me when she did it (and I told her). Sometimes it was right after. Other times, it was hours later. And once in a while, she’d call me while she was doing it. However, I knew that only a hard cock could provide the real satisfaction. Masturbation at least provided her with the sexual release. But it couldn’t provide the emotional coupling of a live human being … me. She needed to feel that fullness, the thrusting, the filling, the ultimate pleasure of human love. She needed to feel me inside her. She needed to feel the explosion of our mutual orgasms.

We talked about all kinds of things while I drove – world events, the recent outbreak of tornados, family, friends, church, etc. We talked about the things we wanted to do while we were in Gulf Shores, things like the zoo and Alligator Alley. We both love seafood, so we talked about the restaurants we wanted to eat at, like the Oyster Bar and Cobalt. We talked about promising each other to make sure we were up to watch the sunrise. We also talked about romantic midnight strolls on the beach, the kind where you’re bathed in moonlight. And of course we talked about sex.

“This will be our first time to make love at the beach,” she said.

“Oooh, yes it will,” I said. “We can leave the windows and listen to the waves crash on the beach.” I looked over at her. She had this wry smile and a little twinkle in her eye. She was up to something. “What do you have on your mind, mom?”

She smiled even wider. “Nothing.”

“Yes you do. You always get that look when you have one hell of a surprise lurking in that fertile imagination.”

She chuckled. “I do, don’t I? Well, we’ll see.”

“Come on, mom. Tell me.”

“You just keep your hands on the wheel and your thoughts on the road. Or there won’t be any surprise.”

“Ahhh, so you admit it.”

“I ‘m admitting nothing. I think I’ll take a nap.”

Grrrrrr. There was no point in trying to pry anything else out of her. I watched her settle back and close her eyes … still wearing that you-know-what-eating grin.

I watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed slow and shallow. I was so looking forward to sleeping with her at the beach. And I mean really sleeping. There is nothing in the world like waking up and realizing the beautiful woman sleeping next to you is your own mother.

Somewhere outside of Montgomery, she woke up. We stopped at a Texaco station for a fill up, a restroom break and a drink. As I was about to start the car, she asked, “Would you like me to drive for a bit, honey?”

“Sure mom.” We switched drivers and mom pulled back onto the interstate. Guys, if your woman offers to drive for a while, let her. She’s offering you a kindness. Never refuse a kindness. It shows how much you appreciate and value her.

I took back over about an hour later and drove us in to Gulf Shores. We parked at our condo and unloaded the car. It was about 7:00. We cleaned up a little and changed. Mom put on a pair of cute shorts. They were just a tad snug. I could see her panty line. As we were leaving she kissed me and said, “You can see my panties can’t you?”

I smiled and said, “Yes.”

“Good. I was hoping you could.” She’s always teasing me with her panties in one way or another. And I love it. So does she.

We both were hungry, so we headed back to the Oyster House. Since it was Friday, the place was crowded. We had about an hour wait. We took our little signaling device and went for a stroll outside. The air was warm and sweet.

“Are you going to tell me about the surprise, mom?”

She came up me, pressed her hips to me, put her lips on mine and said, “Later.” Then she lightly licked my lips. I hoped we didn’t get signaled for a table right away because the hard on she just caused was noticeable. She tapped it with her hand and said, “Just have to wait.” Like I said, she can be such a tease.

We finally got seated. She ordered the shrimp platter and I had the oyster platter and we split them. We ordered a bottle of wine and toasted ourselves and our time together.

“Here’s to our first time together at the beach,” I said as I raised my glass.

Mom clinked hers with mine. “Oh, you have no idea.” She said.

Damn! She’s doing it again! I thought to myself.

We talked. We laughed. We ate. We sipped wine. And we lost track of time. It was now about 10:00. I paid the bill and we drove back to the condo. We stood on the balcony and looked out over the ocean. The moon cast a gorgeous glow on the water as it rolled and crashed on the shore.

“Let’s go for a walk on the beach,” mom said.

“Oh, yes,” I said. It’s a beautiful night for it.”

“Give me a minute to change.”

I don’t know why she wanted to change. She was perfect in those shorts. She came out of the bathroom wearing a little sundress and carrying a beach towel. “What’s the towel for?” I asked.

“Oh … just in case we get wet. We are at the beach you know.” Hmmmm. I wasn’t convinced.

She took my hand and we walked out to the sand. It was 10:45 and the beach was deserted. “Looks like we’re the only ones here,” I said. “I’m glad of that,” mom replied. “More romantic that way.”

We walked for about 15 minutes when I said, “So, mom, what was the surprise you were talking about in the car?”

She stopped, whirled around in front of me and looked into my eyes. She took her hand and reached under her sun dress and into her panties. She rubbed her slit, inserted her finger into her vagina then withdrew it and placed it on my lips. It was very wet. And the aroma of her sex was delicious. I was instantly hard. I thought she was just teasing me (again) in anticipation of a romp in our condo. Then she said in that incredibly erotic voice, “I want you to fuck me. Right here on the beach.” She tossed the blanket on the sand.

I was stunned. I kept thinking, what if somebody sees us.

annaliselove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
annaliselove

What if the beach patrol comes by. A hundred possibilities invaded my mind. But none could trump the thought of making love (no, fucking) my gorgeous mother in full view of whoever might be watching. Mom shed her sundress and was standing there in just her panties. She started to remove them and stopped. “Take my panties off,” she said.

I hooked my fingers in the waist band and slowly started to draw them down . She was very wet. The crotch of her panties was reluctant to let go, hugging her swollen lips till the last minute. I got on my knees as I slid her panties down her legs. She reached down to her pussy with both hands. She lightly stroked her labia. “Kiss my lips baby,” she said almost breathlessly. I put my lips to her pussy. Oh my god, the taste of her cunt was incredible. I licked between her lips to her clit. She shuddered. I thought she was going to cum right there.

“I want you inside me. Right now.”

In the short time we’ve been together as lovers, I’ve never seen mom so wanton and lust filled. She usually likes a lot of foreplay. Not this time. She was desperate for my cock.

She lay back on the blanket and opened her thighs. She brought her fingers to her pussy and spread her lips. The wetness on her cunt danced like diamonds in the bright moonlight. I climbed between her legs, my hard cock in hand. I put the head just barely inside her vagina. “Fuck me,” she urged. “Fill your mother with your cock.” That got me so hot. It’s the first time she ever referred to herself like that. I think it shocked even the water. The waves became eerily quiet. It was as though the sea wanted to watch this erotic display.

My cock slid into her so easily. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I started thrusting in and out. Her hips rose and fell with mine. The thrill was incredible. It was as good as the very first time I felt my cock slip into my mother’s pussy. “Mom, you can’t imagine how this feels. I love being inside you. “

“Oh my god, baby. I know. I love having you in me.” She looked me in the eyes and said, “I’ve got my son’s cock in my cunt.” Then she kissed me. Grunting into my mouth, her thrusts became harder. She was urging herself to climax. “Fuck me baby! Fuck me.” My cock was moving faster. I knew I was close to exploding. Suddenly I thought I heard something. Did somebody hear us? With the ocean so calm, sound can carry a long way. Can they see us? I can see shadows on some of the balconies.

“Mom, I think we’re being watched. And they may be able to hear us.”

She panted, “I hope so.” She got more vocal. “Yes … yes … fuck me … fuck my pussy baby. Fuck your mother’s pussy.”

I heard it again. It sounded like muffled gasps.

However, by now I was so into my mother that I didn’t hear anything but her. Plus my own orgasm was on the brink.

“Oh son, your cock feels so good pumping in an out of me.”

“Mom, I love the way your pussy feels. I can feel your lips caress me.” She reached between us.

“Baby I can feel my lips on your cock.” We both were getting close to a tremendous explosion. We were pumping faster together.

“Oh Rick … Oh Rick … I’m gonna cum soon. Cum with me baby, cum with your mother.”

Realizing where we were … on the beach … in public … with people probably watching … and definitely listening and them knowing that I was fucking my mother drove me to an erotic height of ecstasy I’d never experienced before. I could feel it. I knew I was going to cum. I almost wanted to announce to everyone listening that I was going to cum in my mother. And I did.

“Mom, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum in your pussy!”

“Cum in me baby! Cum in your mother’s cunt!”

I grunted and groaned as my cum shot out of my cock and spurted into mom’s pussy.

“I can feel it. I can feel you cumming. Fill me, baby! Oh Rick, Fuck me, fuuuuuuuucccck your mother. Oh god baby, I’m cuuuuuuuummming!”

Together we rode our orgasms into the heavens. I’d never cum so hard in my life. My cock kept spasming in her. I could feel the ripples of her vagina up and down my cock as she milked every drop of semen from me.

After an eternity, we floated back to earth. With our orgasms subsiding, I withdrew my penis and lay next to her, holding her.

From the condos we heard we heard muffled sounds, “Oh my god, he just came in his mother.” “Oh mom I want to cum in you.” And, “I want you baby. I want you in my cunt.” And, “Mom I want to cum in you.” “Yes, cum in me. Fill your mom’s pussy. ” And, “Oh yes, I want my son’s cock.”

We wondered. Were these fantasies being vocalized in the night ? By both mothers and sons? Were we hearing actual coupling between mothers and sons? Or were we hearing moms and sons masturbating while they witnessed us? Perhaps together? We knew there were many sons who wanted their mothers. But how many mothers secretly wanted their sons?”

Mom slipped her panties back on. Needless to say, my cum was dripping profusely into them. She loved it, as did I. We gathered the rest of our things and started walking hand in hand back to our condo. As we did, we faintly heard the throes of orgasm. “Oh my god, I’m cumming.” It was a female voice.

As we approached our building, outside lights started flickering on and off. It looked like an applause in light for our performance. One light, though, was flickering slower and more steadily. It's ours and that's mom signaling to us. She greets us at the door, gives you a deep kiss. "That was so hot, Teresa. I watched you two with my binoculars. I could just make out his cock sliding in and out of your pussy. I had my other hand in my panties masturbating, my fingers between my lips rubbing my clit. I saw your hips rise to meet his as you climaxed. I came at the same time. It was so good cumming with you. Then I saw him speed up. I knew he was cumming. Did you feel him spurt in you, baby? Could you feel the strong ejaculations of his semen in you? I hope so. I love feeling it when he spurts in me. I love being filled with his cum. Don't you? When I saw him cum, I came again. I think you did too. I could hear you say, “Oh baby, cum in your mother's cunt."

“And I heard all those voices coming from the other condos. And I wondered, how many mothers actually had their sons cock in them at that moment? How many mothers were actually feeling their son in them … and cumming? I couldn’t help it. I came again. ”

Mom kissed Teresa deeply. “I want you baby,” she said. “I want to feel your cunt, your cum filled cunt, on mine.”

“I do too, Liz,” Teresa said. “And I’m sure Rick wants to watch.” Teresa turned and looked at me. “Dontcha baby?”

How could I refuse? I was about to watch these two gorgeous women, one my real mother, the other my fantasy mother, make love to each other.

Published 
Written by chefgiovanni
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments