Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Flo goes out of town

"When the kitty is away. . . . ."

3
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Aunt Flo goes out of town

 

            When Flo told Allie that she had to visit her sister overnight, Allie asked his Aunt if he could stay overnight at her place. She was happy to have him stay over. No sooner was she out the door, when Allie was on the phone inviting Mike over for one of those “lunch breaks.” Mike was eager to have Allies white meat for lunch and Allie was eager to explore his new found interest in man2man sex. Mikes dark cock with the tan head would be a good place to continue his education.             “Ding-Dong” rang the doorbell. Allie thought it would get a laugh if he opened the door for Mike, stark naked. When he yanked the door open for Mike, two mouths fell open in surprise. Allies and Brenda’s. Quickly regaining her composure, she stepped inside. Allie dashed to put his pants on. Brenda was right behind him yanking his pants back down.   “C’mon boy, give an old lady a thrill,” she joked.   Allie told her he was expecting someone else, Again, “Ding-Dong.” As soon as Bren saw Mike she was on to the whole scene. It was then, she remembered Flo would be away and she realized she stumbled into a sex tryst between these two highly desirable men.   Shit, she thought. I ain’t leaving until I get some of this chocolate-vanilla combination. \ Her thoughts continued, if I ask if I can stay and play, they could say no. With that she took off her blouse and bra. She sat on the couch and caressed her own breasts.   “Don’t mind me guys. I didn”t mean to interrupt anything.” With a sly grin she continued, “just go on like I’m not even here.”   Mike locked the door. Allie removed his pants once again. Mike took his clothes off too. Then he sat Allie on the plush upholstered chair across from the couch. He tugged at Allies legs to position the boy’s ass on the front edge of the cushion. Mike got on his knees between Allies legs. For about 5 minutes he stroked Allies body from knees to shoulders. He nipped at his nipples with his mouth. As yet he had not contacted Allies erect cock. Then Mike spent another 5 minutes with his mouth retracing the route his fingers took.   Brenda found the scene so erotic she took all her clothes off and was massaging her inner thighs. It was usually the first step in her masturbation routine. When Mike finally took Allies cock into his mouth, both Allie and Brenda said, “Ahhhh,” in unison. Mike cupped the ball sack gently in his hands and slid his dark face slowly up and down Allies shaft. In Allies ecstasy he laid his head back over the low chair back. Bren’s pussy was wet from watching. Not a particularly athletic person, she was surprised at herself for being so nimble. Left foot on the cushion, other foot on the arm of the chair, swinging her first foot over Mike and onto the other arm, and she was standing on the chairs arms with her wet pussy in Allie face. Bren steadied herself by leaning on the top of the chair back and lowered her slit onto Allies mouth. Gratefully Allie accepted the gift. His lips worked up and down her pussy lips and her little hip movements encouraged him to lick and suck pussy to both, his and her contentment.

Barb_Lis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Barb_Lis

Mike had a perfect view looking upward between her legs. He liked the way her mature pussy “pouted” outwards begging for attention from a mouth or a cock. Although Bren was around 50, she was one hot ole babe.   As exciting as this was for all, Bren couldn’t hold the position. As she backed down, Mike held her arms for stability. When She had both feet on the floor, reaching from behind, Mike found her breasts and rubbed them really good. She liked the feel of him, against her back, with his cock pulsating in her ass crack. Allie had worked 2 fingers into her pussy, finger fucking her, arousing her further. Mike whispered to Bren,   “Are you ready to take some cock inside you, Momma?” The only response she could muster was to nod, yes. Mike turned her around to be facing him. Gently he maneuvered her back and down until Allie picked up his idea. Allies hands opened her cunt from behind and underneath, and guided her to sit on his cock. She was a great help shifting and squirming until he had a full penetration. Allies knees were together and Bren had her legs outside his. With all of her weight on his lap Allie could not thrust in and out, so Bren improvised and increased the stimulation by rocking her hips front and back. This caused Allies stiff young cock to move from the floor of her cunt to the roof, stimulating her, by rubbing up and back, and she was controlling the tempo. Mike moved forward and took the weight of her breasts in his hands. Brenda took his glistening black shaft in one hand and his balls in the other.   She pulled back the foreskin, revealing the lighter colored cock head. By the balls, she pulled him closer and took the big black cock in her mouth. Lovingly she moved her mouth on Mikes cock, rubbing it against her inner cheeks and lips. She moved her tongue over the head. It was silky smooth in her mouth. It made her cunt tingle. Bren focused on the excitement in her mouth. Then, she focused on the excitement in her pussy. She realized her nipples were hard and erect as never before. She had an eager, young, very stiff cock in her pussy. A real man sized black cock in her mouth. Both guys were hot and rigid. They continued to stimulate her mouth and pussy. In time they began to indicate the beginning of their orgasm. She contracted her pussy on Allies cock. She took Mike’s cock to the back of her throat and firmed her lips. Allie came first, shooting a load of white cream in the depths of her mature cunt. That made her spasm with her own orgasm. Her quivers and head jerks were all Mike could take and he spilled a load of cum in Bren’s mouth. Her head jerked and his cock came out of her mouth, spilling cream down her chin. She and Mike laughed and enjoyed this little, “accident.” Mike took her hands in his and licked the cum from her chin and lips. Allies hands found her breasts and fondled them. He kissed the back of her neck and whispered,   “I love how you fuck me mommy.”   Peace settled over them. Peace and contentment. Allies thoughts went to the fact that he never got to suck Mikes black cock. Mike thought about getting back to work. Bren thought about how she was going to get free, to spend more time with Allie tonight.
Published 
Written by ayess2149
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments