Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Helen's Helpful Hand

"A mother enlists her sister's help with a sensitive problem between her young son and daughter"

13
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
9.1k words 9.1k words
I grew up with two sisters. The older sister was beautiful with a body that looked like the famous actress of yesteryear, Elizabeth Taylor. I remember when she was preparing for her senior class prom I looked through a keyhole while she was in the bath tub. I saw large, beautifully formed breasts. She heard me outside the door and yelled so I had to sneak back to my room. I did appreciate that she never called out to our folks. She was a prude then but later in her young adult life she found she could not say “no” to any man so she eventually became a religious fundamentalist.

But it was with my younger sister, Ann, with whom I shared youthful pleasure. She was a nice appearing brunette of average height and weight. She and I had personalities that gelled. When she turned 16 and I was a month shy of 17 we started our “doctor exams’ and “fashion shows.” These took place in my bedroom in the evenings. Her usual complaints were of soreness on her chest and on her thighs. Mine were mostly between my thighs and bottom. In the fashion shows we took turns modeling with towels and clothing items - my favorite was nylon panty hose.

Ann and I enjoyed our play for several months until our mother became suspicious. For major issues our mother, Florence, consulted with her sister, my Aunt Helen. At the time, Aunt Helen was a middle-aged maiden lady who was about 5’4” at 145 lbs. She was a brunette wearing her hair normally in a bun in the back. Her skin was dark due to natural pigmentation plus she spent a lot of time sun bathing.

My aunt seemed to downplay her attractiveness with black horn-rimmed glasses and simple white blouses she buttoned to the top of her neck. However, if she was trying to downplay her beauty and full bust I think it may have backfired - in that her beauty and breasts were just accentuated. Although she was top heavy, her hips were average and her waist was thin - at least compared to the rest of her. She often wore hose that had a dark brown or black seam. Her demeanor was prim and proper but she had a non-public earthy side which I discovered and learned to appreciate. She had a degree in primary education from what is now called the University of Northern Iowa, one of the nationally noted schools in the field of education.

This story comes from a recollection of my time with her in the 1960s and early 1970s plus a recent interview I had with her when we reminisced. The major part of the interview is published at the end of this story.

Mom is nervous in her phone call to her sister: “Helen, I am embarrassed to say this but I am afraid my Davy and Ann may be playing around.”

Aunt Helen, “Playing around where?”

“Ah, with each other.”

“Oh. Now I see why you sound a little anxious, Flo. But you called the right person. I believe you know that I have dealt with this issue with several families including two of the women who are in my card club. I expect you want to tell me Davy and Ann are spending time in Davy’s room with the door shut?”

“Yes. Exactly ever since she had her 16th birthday and got her learner’s permit to drive our car Ann has spent every evening in Davy’s room with door shut. I don’t know if it is because she thinks she has new freedom now or what. When I hear noise coming from the room I go upstairs to investigate but all of a sudden it becomes quiet. Of course I don’t dare to go in.”

“I understand. You have a legitimate concern. If you want me to take care of the problem, just say so.”

“Do you think you could help, Helen? We would greatly appreciate it. You know my husband does not like to take on any responsibility with kids. And, I am too embarrassed about it - let alone know how to deal with it.”

“Well, Flo, I am willing to get a practical program in place to solve this problem. You have to answer only two questions and if they are both ‘yes’ you can stop worrying. First, I assume your fear is that Davy will impregnate Ann? We have to be candid here, Flo.”

“Ah. Yes.”

“And, second, are you willing to turn the problem over to me and let me solve it with some very practical work with them both? Also my work will be completely confidential. I will tell no one about it and that includes you - their parents. Of course, I would only report something if one or the other did not comply.”

“Yes. Is that all?”

“That’s it, Sis.”

“Well, I have to say ‘yes’ and ‘thank you’.”

“You can start to relax, Flo. When could you drop them off here – is Saturday okay?”

“That works. I have to go shopping at the mall so I’ll drop them off on the way. How much time do you need?

“It will be a full afternoon. If you are here by 1 then we should be done by 4:30. The first thing I will do is to evaluate the degree of the problem. The second step will be to provide some training. Usually the one session will do it. However, sometimes the young man, in this case - your Davy-, will require some follow up. I don’t think you will need to worry about becoming a grandmother just yet.”

“Thank God! Will do, Helen. And, we thank you so much for your time and expertise. Can we pay you something at least?”

“Flo, I don’t charge friends so I would certainly not charge family. Since I don’t have my own family this is the way I get to experience young people. It is a special intimate setting and bonding does take place. That is its own reward for me - especially with family. There is a necessary sexual component since that is the nature of the subject. Besides, as I said, although the training is done in one session there can be a maintenance phase which I always enjoy. Oh, and to keep Davy and Ann from asking questions have them bring swim suits and a change of underwear. They may think we are going to the beach.”

“Will do and thanks again, Helen. See you at 1 on Saturday. Again, we really do appreciate this.”

Saturday 1 in the afternoon at Aunt Helen’s

This is the month of June. Our maiden aunt has an older small red brick home with an open brick porch. There are lilac bushes on the sides of the porch. The exterior of the home is neatly kept.

As soon as Ann and I are through the door, Aunt Helen gives us a perfunctory greeting and sets our swim suits aside on the couch. She takes her time folding my jock strap. She is wearing her usual style of clothes - a pleated, tight, brown, two-piece suit with a white ruffled blouse. Her brunette hair is in a tight bun which is normal for her. She has darkened eye brows with extended curled eye lashes. However, unusually for her,is she is wearing fire-engine red lipstick and matching finger nail polish. She is wearing what I now know are called stiletto-type heels. She immediately leads us to her master bedroom. Both Ann and I realize that she is serious when she sits us down in chairs while she moves to the bed.

“So my dear niece and nephew, is there anything we should discuss this afternoon? Davy and Ann, did your mother say why she dropped you off today?”

I answer, “No she said she had to go shopping and that you will probably want us to take us swimming so that is why we brought our suits and a change of underwear. We haven’t been over to see you for quite a while so we thought that might also be a reason to visit.”

“Okay. I just wanted to see where to start. I have an important question for you both and I need an honest answer. But before you answer I want to lay some groundwork. Young men and women - especially young men your age, Davy, have a lot of testosterone hormone. It is natural and healthy. This is the way nature operates in the animal world to keep life going. It is a very powerful urge with young men your age.”

“Now you two are going to have an afternoon devoted to what I call my ‘prevention training.’ First, you should know, whatever you tell or you show me will not be going back to your parents. Only if you aren’t honest or don’t cooperate then that is what I must report. There is really nothing you say or do that can shock or embarrass me because I have seen a lot and helped several other families. Is that clear? Do you accept the help I am offering? ”

“Sure, whatever. Yes, Aunt Helen, we certainly want to cooperate - don’t we Davy? - with whatever it is, anyway.”

Ann looks at me with a blank face and I nod my head but we have no inkling as to what Aunt Helen is getting at.

“Okay. I knew you would. Then I want you to demonstrate for me what happens at night in Davy’s bedroom. Be honest and you have nothing to worry about.”

“Whoa!” I think. Ann and I look back at each other and at the same time each of us tries to catch some air.

“Show you?” Ann asks

Aunt Helen, “Yes. Now, please.”

Ann looks at me again and then back to Aunt Helen, “Are you sure? Aunt Helen, Couldn’t we just tell you?”

“Kids, I must have a clear picture!”

Ann pauses and then starts unbuttoning her blouse. I begin to pull off my T-shirt. Ann removes her blouse, then a white bra and the perky teacup- size breasts which I have been playing with the last several months pop out. They are tipped with large puffy pink nipples centered in light tan areoles. I remove my T-shirt with my club soccer logo on it. There are just a few long brown hairs on my chest.

Ann then removes what we then called Bermuda shorts. Next off are her panties. Her slit is clearly visible through the light blonde - brown pussy hair. As I remove my belt my khaki shorts drop to the floor. Then my hands yank my briefs down and I step out of them exhibiting a limp 6” circumcised cock. I see my aunt staring at the area between my legs. Standing there stark naked, Ann and I are totally embarrassed not just because our sexual organs are exposed but also because our evening play activities have been found out.

“Davy, Davy, Davy! For a 17 year-old, Davy, you are well hung. You don’t know how lucky you are! That means your penis is larger than average for your age. It’s bigger than most of the boys I see and you are still growing! By the way, if there is any terminology I use that you don’t understand please stop me. I want to be crystal clear.”

This the first time I am aware that my large penis is an asset instead of an abnormality. I am always embarrassed when I have to change into swimming trunks in the boy’s locker room at the municipal swimming pool and at the school sport’s locker room.

“Ann, my favorite niece, I am not leaving you out here. Those puffy nipples indicate that even though you are 16 you are still 16 and are going to have a pair of nice sized tits eventually. You will be popular with the young men. I can attest to that by how my own breasts developed and attracted the boys.” Aunt Helen stuck out her chest in saying this when she did not need too because they looked like her blouse could barely contain her tits anyway.

Our mouths were open hearing our aunt say “tits.” This is not the aunt we thought we knew.

“Davy and Ann, as I said, you will hear some frank terminology with my practical preventive training. This is serious training but it also very pleasant. Okay, again now together please demonstrate some of your activities. Were you playing doctor?”

Ann looks down and softly says, “Yes, Aunt Helen, and fashion show.”

“Let’s see the fashion show because I am tired of seeing doctor games.”

Ann nervously glances at me and then at Aunt Helen. “Okay. We need a towel and do you have some panty hose and high heels?”

As Aunt Helen heads for the closet in the hallway and says, “Hold it for a moment. Ill be right back.” She returns with the props - a medium sized, white, fluffy towel, black, a pair of shiny black stiletto high heels, and some worn panty hose.

Ann asks, “Do we really need to do this, Aunt Helen, can’t we just describe it? Okay then, do you have a pair of scissors?” When the scissors are brought in Ann cuts the nude-colored nylon panty hose in two. Now they are extra sheer.

“Ann, good, you are doing fine. Now please demonstrate your play. This will allow me to customize a program for you. I can assure you both that there will be nothing about this program that will be unpleasant and you won’t be getting used to, but we need to cooperate. Let’s start with the fashion show now, please.”

Ann goes into the bathroom and in a few minutes returns in the high heels wearing the towel over her shoulders. The fluffy towel stops just below her nipples. Below, she sports a sheer bikini made out of the panty hose which covers the triangle between her legs but none of her bottom. Her walk is exaggerated because she is balancing on the stiletto heels.

“Okay, Aunt Helen, this is how I model. “ Ann has an expressionless look.

She then saunters across the room in front of us. After her third pass she drops the towel to show her breasts with the pink puffy nipples. She makes a sharp 180 degree turn and starts to swing her hips more. A smile begins to appear and she becomes steadier in the high heels. She seems more confident in displaying her body. I really love my sister - she is so cool. I want to go over and kiss her.

Aunt Helen has a wide smile now that we are both immersed into her world, “Thank you, Ann. Davy, now your turn, please.”

Ann kicks off the heels, gives me the towel and panty hose and takes a seat in a chair. She is beautiful in her nakedness. I then go to the bathroom and soon return with the towel over my shoulder and the rolled up panty hose around my front. The sheer hose flattens my hardened member to my belly. The nylon is so thin that the large arteries and veins can be seen. I take a deep breath then go into a strong man pose dropping to a knee and then flexing a bicep of one arm in front of the women. When I am on a knee the panty hose cannot take the stretching and I feel my cock springing out of the cloth. I ignore it and then rise and drop to the floor again this time flexing my other bicep as my cock flops around. I have solid biceps and thighs from the conditioning that goes with playing soccer and working with weights at school.

Aunt Helen smiles, “A fashion show indeed! Davy come over here and let me see that.” I take a couple steps towards her. “Very creative.” She puts the palm of her hand, then her fingers on my penis and with her other hand folds it back into the panty hose. She does not remove her hand. My penis stiffens even more.

“Oh my God,” My cock can no longer hold back it starts to pump semen into the panty hose.

Her gaze does not leave my face as she presses my cock a little tighter to my waist. She must feel the pulsating. ”Jesus!” I want to shout but I only groan.

“Wait a minute.” She keeps her hand in place but with her other hand she reaches and then tosses a pillow to the floor. Next she slowly squeezes some more semen out and then finally releases my penis. She pushes the comforter and then the blanket off the bed leaving the white sheets. A streak of the pre-cum and semen is seen on the panty hose.

“You kids are doing great. To make us all more comfortable I will join you to stimulate the activity.”

With that she smiles with her thick red lips (this was before silicone injections), turns away, and then slowly unbuttons her blouse. Ann nods her head which I understand she wants me unsnap...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Manny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments