Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt May Chapter 2

"Aunt May's work out begins"

17
2 Comments 2
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
So there I am lying on the floor of my uncle’s house with my Aunt May having just sucked my cock dry and taking our clothes off. I had only gone round to borrow a few games from my Uncle, but discovered my Aunt May was on her own (even though I’d dreamed for years of doing something I never went through with it) I’d been helping her clean some games up and it got a little out of hand after playing some of the games. Now she was on top of me with both of us naked, she was slowly guiding my cock towards her shaven pussy that was dripping with expectation.

I looked into her eyes and saw her desire in her, her hair was flowing to the side and it was as if I was in a dream state. With a smile Aunt May and myself both looked down at my cock that she had hold of and eased it between her pussy lips, the tip of my cock was kissing her entrance asking to be given access. The lips parted teasing the cock just before she guided herself down each and every inch of my cock. Throwing her head back and moaning from the feeling of me going deeper inside her.

“OMG Ash, I never felt like this before, keep going”

I raised my hands as there was no going back and grabbed her breasts, and could feel her heart beating hard and fast pinching on her nipples very gently causing her to look back at me with a sharp breath in as she didn’t expect that sensation. She was now smiling and her eyes were lighting up moving her body slowly up and down my cock. It was an incredible feeling of being inside her pussy she was so wet her juices were running down my cock onto my balls. All I could do now was to thrust up into her slapping her butt with my balls. Moaning and groaning once again throwing her head back she pushed herself down into my cock stopping me from thrusting, she wanted to have this slow and enjoy it while it lasted.

Grinding her pussy on my cock back and forth biting her lip to stop herself from screaming too loud this made me even worse and I couldn’t take it any longer. Using all my strength I pushed myself up off the floor still holding onto her, she wrapped her hands around my neck trying to still thrust her pussy on my cock, it was nearly causing me to lose my balance but was able to lay her on the couch. Looking up at me with that wicked smile of hers, I began to thrust hard inside her then paused, again thrust hard and paused.

“OMG Ash stop teasing me with it I……”

With that I started to thrust hard and fast before she was able to finish what she said.

“Shit, oh fuck, keep going, yes.....yes...YES....YES...harder”

Panting I was thrusting my cock as hard as I could deeper inside her making the couch move, it’s a wonder that couch hadn’t started to bang on the wall it was moving that much. Aunt May’s legs were locked around my waist pulling me further into her pussy. I could see her breasts were bouncing up towards her face with every thrust I made into her, that was such an erotic view and made me want to thrust even harder into her. Looking up at the ceiling I closed my eyes so I could just concentrate of the sensation her pussy was giving me sliding in and out of her. Aunt May now groaning at me moved her hands up to my chest and her fingers were running all over my body feeling the sweat pouring down between our bodies. All I could hear was the slapping noise of our bodies meeting.

“Come on ASH I’m nearly there, just a….. few……more…….times”

With those words of hers I looked down at her face then her pussy and began to pump faster and faster inside her pushing my cock as far as it could go. Lifting her legs up from my waist I could see she was nearing her orgasm. She started to jerk her body onto my cock at the same time as I was thrusting. Suddenly her body shuddered and her legs flexing in the air.

“OOOOOOMMMMGGGGGG YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS”

Reaching with her hand she rubbed her clit and the other hand was massaging her breast, looking up at me with a wicked smile.

RosaliaMonteroTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosaliaMonteroTS

But because I hadn’t come yet I picked her up off the couch and laid her down on the floor, she was looking at me puzzled.

“What you doing Ash?”

“You’ll see think you’ll enjoy it too.”

With that she lifted her legs up in the air ready for me to plant my cock into her pussy and this time I could see her juices dripping down her folds. I laid myself horizontal so I could see her from her right side and slid my cock into her pussy, with her legs now coming over the top of mine she was trying to keep her legs up and ever thrust that I made into her was nothing she had expected.

“OMG Ash you’re so deep, yess…..yesss….oooooh….SHIT”

Letting one leg go she grabbed onto one of her breasts and squeezed it pinching the nipple, her eyes closed from the sensation of my cock inside her warm wet pussy. I kept on pumping my cock into that sweet pussy of hers for at least 2 minutes, she was in dreamland and I could see her face trying to smile and wanting to scream at the same time. But I wasn’t going to stop here. I moved my body again so that I was on my knees in front of her, taking her legs up in the air and holding onto her feet, just bending her legs slightly, took one more slight breath and slowly eased my cock inside her pussy. With a slow breath in she tried to relax her body. Once I spotted this I gently eased out and fast as a jack hammer I thrust that cock of mine right into her making her whole body shake. It was now or never.

Starting slowly I began to build a rhythm pushing harder into that beautiful pussy that was now dripping so much that it was making a stain on the carpet. Her breasts were bouncing into her chin and it was the best sight I’d ever seen from her. Faster my cock went in and that’s when she reached up to me holding her hands out, I let go of her feet and grabbed hold of her hands. She looked at me pressing her lips together trying to keep her mouth closed.

“NOW ASH NOW”

With that call to duty my cock went deep and fast into her our bodies slamming against each other the noise of our skin bouncing off each other was loud. Faster and faster I pumped my cock, I could just notice her legs starting to flex further out I knew this would be the time to empty my balls, sensing her pussy gripping around my cock strangling the whole life out of it. I just wanted to thrust harder and faster inside her. Her legs now pointing and stretching as far as they could my cock couldn’t handle this any longer and I could feel her pussy squeezing even harder.

“YES YES YES……..ASSSSSSSHHHHHHHH…….YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”

All her juices sprayed around my cock I pulled straight out and emptied my full load onto her stomach, spray after spray landing on her stomach and some on her breasts. I collapsed at the side of her with some semen still leaking from my cock. Gently she reached down to her pussy rubbing her clit and moving up to where I’d sprayed and began rubbing it into her soft skin. She looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and smiled at me.

“I never thought I could feel like this Ash.”

“Well I knew you were going to enjoy it.”

“Well I’ll tell you I’m not letting you go not after that performance.”

After that session we just laid there on the floor naked forgetting that anyone could just walk in at any moment. After 10 minutes we both got dressed and had some lunch laughing and giggling at what had happened. But we did arrange for more sessions and she is still fit and beautiful as ever. My Uncle does seem to have a spring in his step whenever I see him now.

Published 
Written by roydz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments