Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Susan - the beginning

"This is how I met with Aunt Susan after a number of years"

12
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Many readers of my previous story asked for the "prequel". This is it. I hope it is what you expected or hoped for.

After leaving home, four years at University, a first job which had lasted a surprising 15 years, and a series of enjoyable but ultimately short lived relationships, I had moved back to within 20 miles of where I had been brought up. I had a new job which I enjoyed, and was starting to join the local community, enrolling in various local activities.

It was at a family event, my parent’s silver wedding, that I met my Aunt Susan again. There had been occasional contact with her, her husband and their young daughter Jane, from time to time, but being away from the area, I hadn’t really spent much time with them since I was young, when Aunt Susan would visit for the odd weekend. I had always looked forward to those weekends, as she took the trouble to talk with me and my brother, and took us to have tea in a local café.

I was busy with the event organisation and had little time for the family. Then it was time to get dressed up and go to greet my parents as they arrived in the taxi from their home. They had organised the seating plan, and had put all the close family on a top table. I ushered them into the hotel, showed them where they would be sitting in the private dining room, and then took them back to the bar. There were so many people that my parents knew that conversation flowed as easily as the champagne. Then the Maitre’D announced that dinner would be served, and we made our way to our seats.

As I sat down, I was aware that the two seats next to mine were vacant, and peering at the place name cards found that they were for Aunt Susan and her daughter Jane. My Mum looked at the gap, and said that this was just typical of Susan, late as ever.

Just as the waiters were about to remove the empty plates of the starter, the doors opened and in a flurry, my Aunt and her daughter burst in. Frantically apologising to my parents, they sat down.

I was taken aback. My Aunt looked about 40, and a very fit 40 at that, though she must have been 10 years older. Her daughter, Jane, at 18 looked like 25, so together they made a gorgeous pair. And just as I had remembered, they both had gorgeous pairs, but my eyes were really only for my Aunt. Tall and still slim, she was dressed in a figure hugging evening dress, the swell of her breasts somehow barely covered by the silky material.

She looked very different to me from the cuddly weekend guest that I remembered from my youth, or even the disorganised mother with her young daughter that I had occasionally met since. Looking at her, a whole range of indecent thoughts came into my mind, and just stuck there.

Jane was quiet and reserved, said little during the meal, which surprised me, as I had seen her reasonably often in the last year, since she had started at University close to where I had previously lived. I think she had enjoyed knowing someone nearby, whilst she found her feet in a whole new environment. She normally was quite chatty, but maybe that night she was a bit over-awed by the number of older people, or maybe her nose was a bit out of joint because of the way her mother looked.

While Aunt Susan and I chatted about the intervening years, I talked about my job now and why I had moved back. She said it was a shame as Jane had valued me being around, but then laughed and said it was probably better that she was with her own age group. I pretended to be offended, saying that I wasn’t that old, but she laughed and said, no, I had grown up very well.

As the meal ended, I made a short speech and toast to my parents, and then a short list of family and friends gave accolades and anecdotes about the influence that they had had upon their lives. Susan was the last to speak, and simply said that my mother had been both big sister and surrogate mother, and whilst she felt that she hadn’t always been the person my mother would have liked her to be, she had gained many of her life values from her, and that she wouldn’t be the person she was today without her influence. This was the cue for tears and sniffles, and as I held out my handkerchief for Susan as she sat down, I told her that I was surprised about her seeing my mother as a surrogate, as I knew she had lived with my grandmother for many years. She related the story of their early lives, sketching in the hints and odd images that I had gleaned from my mother. She told me that she had been “a bit wild”, and though not into drugs, had worried my mother sick with a succession of very unsuitable boyfriends. As she said “unsuitable”, she giggled, but I could see a far away look in her eyes. This was a side of Aunt Susan that I had not seen before, nor suspected. I told her that I would liove to know more, so we should not lose contact now that I was living closer. As we parted that evening, I knew that she had warmed to me as the evening went on, and as I moved to kiss her cheek, somehow it turned out to be a short proper kiss, at which she giggled even more. I was spellbound, she was one sexy woman, to be sure.

I had a call from her one evening a week later, and she invited me round , but said that she hoped I wouldn’t mind if she asked me to help her clean her pool, so to bring suitable clothing. I didn’t know she had a pool, and as it was summer, it needed to be in working order, so I agreed. In any case, any chance of seeing her in a swimming costume sounded good to me.

Fortunately it was a fine day, one of those lovely early August days with fluffy clouds and a light breeze keeping the humidity down. I arrived mid-afternoon, and got to work, having put my swimming trunks on under my jeans, and soon had the pool looking sparkling again. I jumped in and swam around, and called my Aunt to come and join me. She refused at first, but after a little more pleading flounced out saying “all, right, if it will make you happy”.

The sight of her certainly made me happy, and a whole lot more. She looked fantastic, in a very sexy bikini, showing off her still slim figure , her gorgeous breasts and pert bum.

“Wow”, I said, “You don’t look like an Auntie to me”. “Careful…”, she said, and dived in.

After the swim, and over a coffee, we talked more about each other’s lives. I found that difficult as I couldn’t take my eyes off her, and I am sure that my hardening cock must have been obvious to her. I dared not move for risk of showing her just how stiff it had become.

“Never married, did you?”, Susan said, “I was for nearly 15 years, but I was so stifled, I wanted my freedom, and have been enjoying it ever since he finally went.

LucyGlowing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGlowing

Our marriage was not a marriage for many years, and I took lovers. But I wasn’t really free until he finally packed his bags and went. Free at last, like when I was younger. Do you remember what I was like when I used to come down to your house all those years ago?”.

“Oh I do indeed, you were such fun.”, I responded, “you were my favourite aunt”.

She smiled and stretched, her small bikini like a second skin. “I always liked visiting, though I think your Mum thought I was a bad influence on you”.

“Why was that?”, I asked.

“Well, I told you that I had “unsuitable” boyfriends, and I think your Mum thought that it was I who actually was unsuitable”.

“In what way unsuitable?”, I asked.

“Oh, you know, I was a bit of a slut, and I think she worried that I might influence you”.

“Oh, I see, well you did influence me, you know”, I told her.

“Now its my turn to ask how and why?”, she said.

“You showed me how lovely a woman could be, and have been my model for ages”, I confessed, “but you now look better than ever, you are truly a gorgeous woman”.

“Oh, you are teasing me”, she said, “I’m getting old”.

“Maybe older, but never old, I always wanted to be older, so I could be with you”.

“Oh, you are sweet”, she said, “And now that you are older, do you want to the same?”.

“I’d like nothing better, Auntie”, I smiled, “you have always turned me on”.

“Well, I can see that you have become so, it must be painful, keeping that thing in your trunks!”.

With that I took her hand and pulled her close, kissing her hard and deeply. For a moment she held back, but then her body melted into mine, her lips opened, and we were kissing passionately. She broke away, and started to say something, but I pulled her back and stifled whatever she was about to say by another hard kiss, my tongue deep inside her mouth.

Things went from good to amazing, as we stripped each other’s clothes off, until our naked bodies were together, my hard cock springing upwards and sandwiched between our bodies. Susan was a a bit shorter than me, so standing wasn’t the best way to be. She pulled way, dropping to her knees, and swallowed my cock down all the way, gurgling as she did so. She was amazing, her skills finely tuned and she sensed my needs almost before I could. She milked my balls in her hands, and as they emptied their heavy load in a succession of hot sticky spurts, hitting the back of her throat, swallowed every last drop.

“Mmmm……you taste good”, she told me, “Let’s get more comfortable”, and took me upstairs to her bedroom. I quickly took in the mirror opposite the large king size bed, and throwing off the duvet, laid Susan down and kissed her again. I knew that my cock would come back to life soon, but in the meantime I wanted to taste her, and boy did she taste good as well. I licked and sucked her until her legs gripped my head and she screamed with her first orgasm, and I drank her juices as she came.

Then it was a simple slide up the bed to place my cock at her pussy, and with one more movement, to slide into her. She was not very tight, but still felt nice and warm, and by suitable adjustments of our position, I found the right way to stroke into her and was rewarded by another orgasm.

“Those were the first two orgasms that I have had for months”, she said, holding my head in her hands and kissing me again. “So long?”, I queried. “Well, it’s difficult with Jane at home during the summer holidays. She’ll be going back to college soon, so I am so very glad that I found you again”.

I was still hard, and as I moved inside her, I could feel her body alive around me. I started to fuck her again, slow and deep this time, but she moved away, and grabbing my cock in her hand, she asked me to take her for the third time “Three times a Lady”, she said. “No lady”, I replied, “but I prefer you that way”.

I rolled her over onto her knees, and she buried her head in the pillow, her hands going to her beautifully round ass cheeks and pulling them apart. Pointing straight at me was a beautifully puckered tight asshole, which just demanded that I should bend down and kiss. I licked her round and round, encouraged by the sounds of satisfaction I was hearing. I pushed the tip of my tongue hard against the centre of her ass, and felt it give. Her pussy juices were still flowing, so as I raised my head, I spread them all over her ass, and then concentrated on her asshole. My licking had softened her to some extent, and as my fingers worked her slippery juices around and then into her ass, her breathing went from heavy to panting, and I knew it was time to finally fuck her there. My cock was oozing precum as well, which gave an added lubricant as I positioned my tip against her, and slowly pressed forward. The pressure mounted, and I wondered if I had done enough, but then my cock head went in, so suddenly that it surprised me and I almost slipped out again. But from then on, as I slid slowly, inch by inch, inside her very tight an wonderfully hot anus, and was rewarded by a very small series of orgasms, almost just a series of muscular ripples, I knew that she was going to be good.

Deep inside her, I felt her respond. She had great control and as I slowly slid out, gave my cock really hard squeezes that felt almost painful. One last squeeze as I was almost out of her with just my cock head inside really did hurt, so I smacked her ass with an open hand, and then just started to fuck her hard. “oh, yesss….fuck me…..hurt me……….yesss…..”, she screamed, her body thrashing as I fucked her hard and then harder again. She must have cum three or four times before her constant squeezing finally overcome my control, and I sent streams of white cum deep into her ass.

“Now you know my secret passion”, she told me as we cuddled afterwards. “I am more sensitive in my ass than in my cunt”. “And you my sweet nephew, know how to treat my ass”. “I hope I didn’t hurt you ….too much….”, I smiled. “Mmmm……just right”, she responded.

I stayed the night and I discovered just how she did like it, responding so well to the pressure of the thicker root of my cock as it stretched her asshole wider, and revelling in the pain from a few good well placed hard slaps. Making my aunt cum became a regular part of my life, although we took care not to let Jane know anything more than that her mother and I were friends, as a good family should be.

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments