Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby Brother

"A little brother gets caught, to his surprise."

1
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Mike is sitting on the couch watching TV. He's a 6’3" tall teenager, whose eighteenth birthday is just a few days away. As a top athlete and student, he has very little time for girls.

As he watches TV his parents leave to go on vacation for the weekend. This leaves him at home with his sister who's going to graduate in a few days. Brittney is much like her brother, but she finds time for the boys. She's always going out and coming home worn out, or having boys over when their parents are gone. Mike loves this because he lies awake and listens to all the sounds coming from her room as he strokes his cock.

This promises to be one of those nights again, which makes Mike hard as he watches TV. His sister had been out shopping the day before and when she came back she had her nails done and bags from a lingerie store. Mike thought she would be having some guy or another over, but she has been quiet all day.

Mike heads upstairs to read, but he can hear his sister moaning from the bathroom that they share, with adjoining doors. He quickly goes to his room and lies on his bed as his cock hardens. He begins stroking it as the shower turns on but he can still hear Brittney in the other room.

He's stroking his cock with his pants at his ankles as the door to the bathroom opens, and his sister stands there dressed in a pink lace bra and matching thong. She starts laughing as Mike turns bright red and tries to pull his pants up, stammering an apology.

“Brit, I am…I...I…”

Brittney stands there smiling at her brother as he struggles to cover himself.

 “Well, little bro, you seem to be enjoying yourself.”

She continues to laugh as her brother stands up and can’t look her in the eye. He keeps darting his eyes from her breasts to her crotch, to her eyes.

“Look at my face Michael! You don’t see my eyes wandering over your perfect body.”

Mike blushes and stares at his sister's face trying to figure out what she is planning.

“Come her brother you are a sexy boy, but there is one thing you need to fix.” She gives Mike a come hither motion and walks into the bathroom. “I have known you like to stroke that beautiful cock to my love making, wishing you could be in the other guys place.”

Mike follows her into the bathroom and notice the shower is running hot.

“Go on and undress and get in the shower I want to make sure you’re clean, but we will need to shave those balls and cock so they are nice and smooth.” Brittney grabs a bottle of shaving cream, and a razor and stands waiting for him to undress.

“Let’s go chop chop.” She gets down on her knees and pulls Mike’s shorts off as well as his boxers and nearly shoves him into the shower.

Kelseylee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kelseylee



Mike steps into the shower and washes himself from head to toe. He turns to get out but his sister is blocking his way still wearing her underwear.

“Now we need to shave those balls and get rid of this bush or no girl will want to suck on that wonderful cock. You really are big there little bro, you must be what eight inches.” Brittney lathers his cock and balls and begins to shave him slowly as he grows hard.

“Brit stop, please this is wrong.”

“Just shut up Michael and let me shave, you don’t want to be cut.” She finished up the job and sat back to admire her work.

“There that looks much better, I even think it may look bigger this way. Now get out and dry off, but no getting dressed, I will be waiting in your room.”

Mike’s mind is racing as he watches his sister’s supple ass disappear around the corner. He had not realized how hard he had become until he began to towel off.

Mike slowly walks out of the bathroom and into his bedroom to see his sister lying on the bed motioning for him to stand by the bed.

As Mike comes to the bed Brittney grabs his cock and pulls him forward.

“Now remember when you hear those guys moans coming from my room? Well that’s from what I am about to do. Just relax and enjoy.”

“Brit what are you doin…”before he can finish Brittney takes him into his mouth and swallows all the way to the base of this shaft. She bobs her head back and forth taking him in and out. Mike moans as his sister sucks his cock. She swirls the tip with her tongue making eye contact with her little brother.

Mike’s hips begin to buck to the rhythm of his sister’s head. Soon he is thrusting into her mouth as she gabs on his cock. Saliva rolls down her face, but she keeps the tempo taking him deep to the base of his shaft.

“Aww….Fuck….Brit…Fu…I am going to cum.” She stops sucking on his shaft and looks up to him.

“Ahh does poor little brother want to cum? Well cum on me little boy.” Brittney pulls him over her and as he straddles her she grabs his cock once more and begins to stroke it.

“That’s it baby brother cum for your sister! I want to see you shoot your load on my tits.” Brittney undoes her bra and throws it in the corner with her free hand.

“Fuck Brit I am cumming, Fuuuuuuck Me!!!” Mike’s cum shoots out in spurts and lands on his sisters breasts in long ropes. Mike falls back exhausted on the bed.

“Nice job bro, you cam a lot, I never had a guy cumming that hard. Well it is my turn to shower, you stay here and catch your breath. She stands up and wipes a finger of cum off her chest and dabs his cock making it twitch. She walks through the doorway to the bathroom as Mike falls asleep his cock still hard for more.

More to cum.

Published 
Written by balthazar400
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors