Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back to the Massage Parlor

9
0 Comments 0
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
As the months went by, all of my family became a lot more casual about nudity and sex around the house. We had all been nude with each other and each of us men had made love to both of the women. My wife, for example, would walk nude from the bathroom to our bedroom even when she knew that our son would see her. And he deliberately exposed himself to her many times.

Once in a while, our daughter would come over to spend the night. When that happened, we would have a normal family night of dinner and television or a movie, then my wife and my son would retire to his bedroom and my daughter and I would retire to the master bedroom, each pair of us to make love. After we started the lovemaking, we were all very casual about nudity.

Sometimes we would get up after making love to watch another movie. We didn't bother getting dressed. We didn't watch porn. We just watched good movies. But sitting there nude, things sometimes happened. I remember one night when each pair of us was cuddled up together, me with my daughter and my wife with my son. My daughter reached over and casually began stroking my penis. When my wife saw what was happening, she began to stroke our son's penis. This was too much for both of us and we both exploded, spewing semen all over our partners and ourselves. This provoking giggling from the ladies and a scramble to find towels to clean up.

Meanwhile, my son and I continued to go to the massage parlor occasionally and it continued to be a thrill for me to have a massage from a new girl. And we continued to go to the parties. This continued to be a fantastic experience for me. I would generally meet a new girl at the massage parlor and get a massage from her. Most of the girls were well trained and they gave me a good massage. Also, if my wife or daughter was there, they would know that I was in a room with the new girl getting a massage while they were in another room giving a massage to a strange man. So while the new girl was stroking my penis for the first time, my wife or daughter was in the next room stroking a stranger's penis.

As I was getting a massage from a new girl, I would fantasize about her lips enveloping me and sliding up and down my penis and about my semen exploding in her mouth. Of course, I shared this with my wife and daughter and they both confided in me that they were happy to welcome a new girl because they knew that eventually she would show up at one of the parties with a husband or boyfriend. Then they would each have a new penis to take in their mouths and a new load of semen to taste. And they knew that the new girl would be taking me into her mouth for the first time. Sometimes, the new girls didn't swallow at first, but eventually, they all did.

There came a time when the massage parlor set up a couples room where a guy and a girl could get massages side by side. They carved out an extra large room and put in a king sized mattress. It was generally a regular customer bringing his wife or girlfriend and two of the masseuses would give them massages side and take them to orgasm side by side. A few weeks later, my wife approached me one evening and said that one of the couples had asked if they could have a masseur for her. The lady wanted a nude man to give her a massage. My wife asked if I would be willing to be the masseur. I immediately felt a surge in my penis because I had never actually seen my wife or my daughter give a strange man an orgasm. And here was my wife proposing that we give a couple orgasms side by side. I would see her give the man an orgasm and she would see me giving the woman an orgasm. I told her I would be happy to do it but that she needed to give me some relief right now. She did that by taking me in her mouth.

When the day arrived, I went to the massage parlor with my wife. I changed in the room where all the ladies changed and that was fun in itself. It was a new shift, so there were three other ladies changing. I got to see them strip nude, take off their street clothes, unhook their bras, take down their panties and get into their work clothes. I had seen them all nude but watching them undress was a lot of fun. Meanwhile, I was also stripping nude. That meant that all three ladies saw my erection at the same time. Obviously, I was facing them when I took down my underwear. I put on a pair of gym shorts, a tee shirt and a g-string.

And it got better from there. We went to meet the couple. They were an attractive young couple and they ordered his and hers massages. That meant that in the middle of the massage, the guy would be massaging my wife while the girl massaged me. We took their money, told them to get undressed and lie face down on the mattress, then left the room for a few minutes. When we got back, they were both nude, side by side, on the mattress.

But rather than being face down, they were face up. I could see that the guy was beginning to get an erection. The girl's nipples were hard and there was some wetness already between her legs.

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

She was very blond and her pubic hair was also blond. I think that is the only actual natural blond pubic hair that I have ever seen. So my wife and I faced them and undressed. Out of the corner my eye, I could see my wife's nipples coming to attention as we undressed and my penis was already erect.

We told them to turn over so that we could do their backs first. In giving the massage, I followed my wife's lead. She sat on the mattress above the guy's head, so I sat above the girl's head. While she massaged the guy's back, I massaged the girl's back, both of us leaning over our subject to reach all the way down to their waists. My wife's breasts dangled over the guy's back, sometimes brushing it. My penis was touching the girl's head. When we both raised ourselves on our knees so that we could reach all the way to our clients' waists, our genitals were right above their faces.

Then my wife and I shifted positions to lie beside our clients to do their backs. That way, we could give them long strokes all the way from their knees to their shoulders. We both pressed ourselves against our clients bodies I could feel my penis pressing against the girl's hips. We gently coaxed them to spread their legs and began stroking the insides of their legs. My wife stroked higher and higher and I followed her lead. The girl spread her legs even wider to give me access. When I saw my wife stroke all the way up and begin to massage the guy's scrotum, I stroked all the way up and began to stroke the girl's vulva and to finger fuck her from behind. After a few minutes of this, my wife said that it was time for them to massage us.

While I was face down, I couldn't see what the guy was doing to my wife, but the girl really got into her massage of me. She applied lotion all up and down the back of my body, included the insides of my legs. Then she gave me a body slide. I could feel her breasts sliding up and down my back, across my glutes and down my legs. And I could feel her pubic hair sliding over my glutes. But the real action began when we turned over. Again, we were both totally exposed to them. They didn't bother with sitting above our heads. Instead, they immediately asked us to spread our legs.

I glanced over and the guy was sitting between my wife's legs with his penis right above the entrance to her vagina. Meanwhile the girl's pubic hair was brushing against my scrotum. They both began with body slides. The guy slid his penis up between my wife's breasts to within an inch of her mouth. Then he slid down between her breasts, over her belly, and through her pubic hair, ending with this penis rubbing against her vulva. He paused on the way to kiss her nipples.

The girl did the same for me, sliding up and offering her nipples to me to kiss, which I did. Meanwhile, I was rubbing her back and her glutes, pressing my penis into her belly and sliding over her pubic mound, ending up rubbing my penis in the valley formed by her legs. One little slip and I would have been inside her. Then they sat up again and the guy began to finger fuck my wife while the girl began to stroke my penis. The girl sat, leaned over and took me in her mouth. When the guy saw that, he slipped down and began to give my wife oral sex.

We both could hardly stand it. I glanced over at my wife. She smiled at me, then opened her legs wider than ever, pulled the guy up and took him inside her. When the girl saw that, she spread her legs even wider and I slipped inside her. We all had explosive orgasms. Afterwards, I asked my wife what had come over her to do that. She said that she just got carried away by seeing me with the girl and she figured that if she fucked the guy, the girl would let me fuck her.

Needless to say, I was anxious to do this again. Over time, I became a regular masseur at the parlor. My wife or my daughter and I gave quite a few couples massages. That first couple was the only couple my wife and I fucked but they came back frequently and we always fucked them. My daughter and I never fucked anyone at the massage parlor.

And women began to come in specifically to get a massage from me. It was always a blast to undress for a new girl. But it took a lot of discipline. The girls would frequently begin to stroke by penis while I was giving a massage and I always loved it when they spontaneously reached out and touched me. But I had to discourage that. If they wanted to touch me, they had to pay for a his and hers massage.

Meanwhile, my daughter and I continued our affair and my wife and my son continued theirs and our son would occasionally go to my daughter's apartment to make love to her. Eventually, our son began working at the massage parlor and he and his sister began giving couples massage.

When we got to be about fifty, my wife and I retired from giving massages. After all, there comes and age when you really are too old. What happened after that is another story.

Published 
Written by edmoore1948
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors