Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becca

16
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
“Why can’t I find someone like you?”

That was the question that started it all.

Looking back on the unbelievable sequence of events that had led us to this point, I suppose it was inevitable. I mean, I’m a red-blooded man, with hair on my chest, an impressive power tool collection, and more than my share of pubic scalps hanging from my belt (metaphorically speaking, of course). So when my attention was attracted by a hot young thing 25 years my junior – not that 42 is old, mind you – with flaming red hair, the face of an angel, and the body of a Playboy centerfold, there is absolutely nothing untoward about entertaining fantasies about the lithe young goddess in question. It’s perfectly natural for a virile gentleman such as myself to be picturing that nubile seventeen-year-old body intertwined with mine, contorted into naked, glistening poses of lusty abandon and sheer physical pleasure, is it not? I’m a man, I like women. Nothing wrong with that.

Except, of course, when the stunning young lady in question is your niece.

A little backstory. I have a brother, a few years younger than I. My brother has a lovely wife and together, 17 years ago, they produced a daughter. I’ve been a bachelor my whole life; I’ve had girlfriends here and there and come close to getting engaged once, but had basically resigned myself to the fact that I would never have kids of my own. This being the case, I welcomed my niece with great joy. I was her favorite uncle and she became the light of my life.

I watched my niece grow, taking pleasure in her happiness as though she were my own daughter. I was the one she called first with any piece of happy news, I was the one who cheered her up when she was down, and I was the one she came to when she needed someone, even more than her own parents. We became very, very close. She had her own room in my house and, even during those rebellious teen years when her parents became The Enemy, she never treated me as such. I was her co-conspirator, her confidante, her partner in crime.

I suppose that was how we ended up where we are now.

My niece, Rebecca, came to my door one Saturday night. She rang the bell and then let herself in with her key. I’d been in the den beating the crap out of bad guys on the bigscreen, a video game controller in my hands, a cold beer on the coffee table. When I heard the bell and then the key in the lock, I knew who it was. Even though she practically lived here, Becca always announced herself before letting herself in (credit my brother and sister in law for instilling the same respect in her that we’d been raised with).

I paused my game and went out to the hallway to greet my niece. “Hey Punkin,” I called – the nickname being a cross between endearment and a joking reference to her hair, which as a child had been rather orangey but had darkened to a gorgeous flame red as she got older. “You know I love it when you’re here but wouldn’t you rather be anywhere BUT here with your old uncle on a Saturday night?”

One look at her face killed my teasing mood. She stood in the hallway and appeared positively ghostly. She simply stood there looking at me, her pretty face ashen, her normally gleaming emerald eyes looking empty. “I can leave,” she said in a flat voice.

I rushed to her and put my hands on her shoulders. “You’re not going anywhere,” I said, worry in my voice. “Come here.” I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. I could tell she had something going on, and I knew she’d get it off her chest in her own time, so I held off saying anything else for the time being and instead I just hugged her.

She stood like a statue for a moment, then her breath hitched and she flung her arms around me. “Oh Uncle Ronnie,” she said, then broke down and started sobbing.

I stroked her hair and made comforting noises. I held back the inane platitudes like “it’s okay” and “let it out;” she and I were both realists and we’d had many conversations about just such philosophical topics as the utter uselessness of such empty words. Instead I just hugged her for a moment and rode out the storm of tears. When they began to subside in a hail of sniffles, I cupped her cheek in my hand and kissed her forehead. “Come on,” I said softly.

We went into the kitchen and I made some hot chocolate. We took our mugs and went into the den, where I shut off the video game and the television and sat down next to her on the couch, turning to face her. She curled her legs up underneath her and held her mug as if hoping the warmth would permeate her soul. The pose was sweet and innocent and unbelievably sexy. I frowned inwardly at that stray thought, as if to chastise it and drive it away.

Finally, after sipping her way through half her mug of cocoa, she began. “Something happened tonight,” she said in a low voice.

“So I gathered.” I reached over and squeezed her hand briefly, eliciting a fleeting smile. I said nothing else, waiting for her to continue, giving her the time to do so.

“You know I’ve been dating this guy,” she said. I did know; being the most attractive girl in the senior class at her high school, she’d naturally attracted attention from every guy in the school and had been dating a football player for a couple of months. “We went to this party. He was drinking…we started making out…we went into another room for a little privacy…he said he loved me, then he started getting…insistent.”

I already knew where this was going, and I felt the rage rising up inside me. I sternly pushed it down and just listened.

“I said no, I wasn’t ready for that. He kept pushing and pushing and when I wouldn’t…do what he wanted…” She sobbed quietly, then took a deep breath to steady herself. “He got so mad. Started yelling at me, calling me horrible names, saying I didn’t care about him, that I was a tease, that I only wanted to latch onto him because he was going to be a football star…then he tried to, tried to…” She sniffled again and broke down into a fresh batch of sobs.

I put down my mug, took hers from her hands and set it on the table, and once again gathered her into my arms. I simply hugged her, letting her know I was there. Every fiber of my being ached to go find this asshole and beat him within an inch of his life.

“Oh Uncle Ronnie, it was horrible!” Becca sobbed.

“Shhhhhh,” I said, and kissed the top of her head. “It’s ok. He can’t do anything to you. And if he does, you just tell me and I promise you the only football he’ll ever be able to play again will be on Playstation.”

Her sobs had gotten quieter and a chuckle slipped in there with that statement. “This is why I came to you,” she said. “I always feel safe with you. I love you so much!” she cried out and hugged me tighter.

“I love you too, Punkin,” I said softly. I just sat there holding her for quite a few minutes.

After a while, I heard her voice, muffled by her hair, rising from where her face was pressed against my shoulder. “Why do guys suck, Uncle Ronnie? All I want is a good guy but all I find are assholes.”

“Hey, we don’t ALL suck,” I teased. This was a familiar conversation, one we’d had many times before. We both enjoyed going back and forth on this topic, which usually resulted in both of us laughing.

“I know,” she sighed. “Just most of you. Almost all of you. All of you except you,” she said, her eyes looking up at me with a little of their regular spark in them. I grinned in reply. “Why can’t I find a guy like you? A guy who can actually talk with me, who gives a shit about me, who wants to make me happy the way I would make him happy? The way you make me happy?” She sniffled again, her green eyes shining up at me. “Why can’t I find someone like you?”

I smiled slowly. “Well, Punkin, you deserve nothing but the absolute best, but unfortunately, they broke the mold after they made me. Too much awesomeness like this would make the world implode.”

She barked a laugh then dissolved into giggles. “You always know how to make me feel better,” she said, then reached up and kissed my cheek. “I wish I could be with someone like you.”

Her kiss lingered on my cheek longer than it should have. I turned to see her staring at me, her eyes smoky. “I want someone like you to love me,” she said softly. Then her voice dropped to barely a whisper. “I want you to love me…”

“I do love you, Punkin,” I said, wondering what was going on. The look in her eyes was a little strange, though the vibes she was giving off told me exactly what the situation was. She’d shifted in her place, so her legs were almost draped over mine. Her hair was mussed, her lips slightly parted, the whole thing so erotic I felt my cock stirring in my pants despite everything.

Becca said softly, “I love you, Uncle Ronnie.

tessa_fontana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tessa_fontana

I’ve always loved you. You’re the only one…” Her voice trailed off and she leaned forward and kissed me.

I pulled back, shocked. “Becca, what do you think you’re doing?”

“I want you to love me, Uncle Ronnie,” she said plaintively. “Love me the way I love you.” She climbed into my lap, straddling me, pressing her firm young body against mine. She kissed me again and I was so flabbergasted and blown away and, yes, turned on, that I didn’t pull away.

I don’t think I could have even if I wanted to.

Becca’s kisses became urgent and she started pulling at my shirt. When I reached up and gently removed her hands from my chest, she instead grabbed her own shirt and pulled it up and off, her marvelous red hair cascading down over her bare shoulders, her small perky breasts bared to me. I gasped at the beauty of this angelic creature in my lap and she again tugged at my shirt, fumbling with the buttons.

“Becca honey you can’t, we can’t…” I halfheartedly protested, as she got my shirt undone and leaned inward to press her bare chest against mine, her nipples like two hard points digging into my chest. She kissed me again and started wriggling in my lap; I pulled back and looked down to discover that she was squirming out of her pants.

“Becca,” I started again, but she cut me off. “You’re the most amazing man I’ve ever met, Uncle Ronnie. I’ve been in love with you forever. I want to be with you. I know we shouldn’t, I know we can’t, but just this once, please, I need you inside me, I need you to love me tonight…”

I couldn’t stop her from kissing me again, and as her hands started working my belt and undoing my pants, I realized I didn’t want to. I kissed her neck, making her gasp softly, and I felt my hands sliding down her lithe young body. I felt the sleek curves of her hips and the roundness of her pert little peach of an ass filling my hands, then it was my turn to gasp as I felt my cock entering her.

My eyes went wide as I felt the marvelous sensation of her engulfing me. Her pussy was tight, and wet, and steaming hot, the slick ridges of her inner walls caressing the throbbing length of my shaft. I stared into her sparkling emerald eyes and saw need, and love, and intense desire. I ran the fingers of one hand through the magnificent silken curtain of her hair and pulled her to me for a kiss that was as deep as an ocean and as hot as a blazing inferno.

Her slender young hips started swiveling, back and forth, slowly, as she ground herself into me. She closed her eyes and rested her forehead against mine, her eyes closing, her full pink lips open, panting for breath as she worked her tight teen pussy back and forth on my cock. I reached down to cup her ass again, squeezing hard enough to leave finger marks, feeling her muscles bunch and shift as she rocked back and forth.

We shifted to the side and I laid down on my back, my arms encircling her and pulling her down with me. The sensation of being inside her, her amazing young body pressed against me, was intoxicating. I’d been with my fair share of women, some of them incredibly hot, but none of them could compare with the heart-breaking beauty and sheer sexiness of my gorgeous niece.

Her eyes opened and she slowed her rhythm until she stopped, her pussy quivering around my rock-hard cock. A look of desire came over her face and she whispered, “Do you love me, Uncle Ronnie?”

“Yes, Becca, sweetheart, I love you,” I replied, my own voice a whisper.

Her face blossomed into the most beautiful smile I’d ever seen. She lowered her face to mine, kissed me, then leaned into my neck, breathing hard. She started moving again, her sweet young cunt sliding up and down my shaft. I moaned softly and my hands started squeezing and caressing her ass again, guiding her up and down, up and down. Her breathing became ragged, gasping, and I felt her body becoming tense as she worked my cock with the velvet vise of her pussy. I could feel her getting close to orgasm.

I held her ass tightly, stopping her movements. She looked at me quizzically for a moment, then her eyes went wide and she moaned out loud as I started moving my own hips, fucking her tight little cunt, my cock pumping up into her like a piston. Her arms went around my neck and she held on tight, moaning my name. I fucked her faster and harder, wanting her to know the pleasure of being brought to orgasm by someone who cared for her…ah who am I kidding, she was hot as hell and I was fucking her and I wanted to make this breathtaking young beauty cum for me.

Very quickly, she obliged me. Her body grew rigid and her hips started bucking against me, her legs shaking, as she cried out “Uncle Ronnie!!!!” and her little pussy clamped down around my cock as waves of pleasure shook her slender frame.

I slowed my thrusts, my own orgasm just about ready to burst forth, until her body stopped shaking. While still inside her I whispered to her “Becca honey, lay on your stomach for me.” She complied, sliding off me and laying down next to me, her eyes on me, her face glowing with delight and a desire to please.

I knelt behind her, parting her thighs, lifting her hips so her tight round ass was pointed at me. I slowly entered her from behind and she gave a low moan. I screwed her tight pussy slowly, letting the pressure build towards my own orgasm. She kept moaning, then started pushing her ass back against me with each thrust. I raked my fingernails down her back, eliciting a hiss of pleasure from her. She turned her head to look back at me, her mouth open, panting with desire. I felt her juices trickling down my shaft and winding its way down my balls. The sensation was exquisite.

I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled lightly, tipping her head back so I could lean in and kiss her. I shifted my legs so I was straddling her, her thighs together, creating a tight grip on my cock as it slid in and out of her dripping wet pussy. I fucked her harder and harder, letting myself go, knowing it wouldn’t be long now before I came for this beautiful little creature.

Becca started gasping out loud, moaning, and her body shook as another orgasm tore through her, crying out “oh my fucking god Uncle Ronnie I’m cumming!!!” She set me on fire and I felt my dick throb as a familiar feeling spread through me.

I quickly pulled out of her and said in a rough voice “Becca honey…” then moaned as my orgasm hit. I nestled my cock between the soft mounds of her ass cheeks as it pulsed hard, shooting strands of hot spunk across her ass and up onto her back. She pressed her ass against me hard and I heard her cry out “yes Uncle Ronnie cum for me, cum for your baby girl!” She had a tramp stamp, I noted idly, a butterfly on her lower back. I noticed this because one blast of cum hit it square on.

Spent, I rolled to the side and lay on my back, breathing hard. Becca slid over to me, resting her head on my shoulder, her arms going around me, nuzzling my neck. “I love you so much Uncle Ronnie,” she whispered, her slender young body molding itself to mine.

“I love you too, Punkin,” I said, burying my face in her fiery red hair.

“I could...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by OlDirtyBastid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors