Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being naughty for daddy

"A daughter shares her father's love with her best friend."

14
1 Comment 1
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Being Naughty for Daddy,

H my name is Christy and I love telling stories, especially ones where my daddy and I are fucking the hell out of each other. Its just so happens that I have one of these naughty little tale that I wound love to share with you tonight.

You see a little over a week ago daddy and I had one of the best fuck sessions, I can not remember the last time we had sex like that. I knew that mother had stopped giving up the pussy years ago, I guess that is why he turned to me right after I returned home from college.

To tell you the truth I was a little nervous the first time daddy came to me and said that he wanted to sleep with me. I thought he was just kidding around until he push me down of the sofa and ran his hands up my skirt. I could still see the look on he face when he discovered that I was not wearing any panties. I told him that I didn’t wear panties, that for some reason I just did not like how they seem to confine my pussy. He just looked at me and laugh, and said that he knew that I was more like him, then my mom.

 

I really did not understand what he was talking about, until he told that he was a sex addicted. It was kind of sweet that daddy did not have any trouble telling me that pussy was his drug of chose. As I laid there while my dad pushed my skirt up over my hips, I could tell that the sight of my hairless pussy nearly drove him insane.

 

I could tell by look in his eyes that he hadn’t had any in quite awhile. Looking back I always thought that it was kind of odd that I wasn’t scared, as I laid on the sofa watching daddy as he removed his pants and climbed between my open legs, the thought that we might have been doing something wrong never entered my mind.

 

 

If I am being honest this was not my first time. I had my share of lovers while away at college. I know to some people the thought of having sex with a family member would be out of bounds. However for me in that moments there was nothing more important to me then to put a smile on my dad’s face, and there was only one way for that to happen.

 

 

I must say that out of all my lovers that it was my dad that gave me the kind of pleasure that I graved. When daddy was inside me I could feel his big strong cock as he bent my pussy to his will, not submitting was not an option. As I felt his dick fill my love hole, I remembered long hot summer nights with my fingers rammed up my tight pussy, just praying for a big strong dick to come my way. I guest my prayers were answer that first night with daddy.

Daddy entered my little fuck hole with rapped speed, stretching my pussy to the max. I can not tell you how good it felt as daddy’s cock sink deeper and deeper inside me. I felt a strong jolt as daddy’s cock hit the back wall of my pussy. “OHHHH DADDY!!” I let out a scream as daddy started to pump my pussy hard and fast.

I started to respond as daddy pounded my pussy for close to an hour. I rotate my hips, keeping rhythm to daddy’s love making. I could tell that this really turned him on. He started pounded harder, making my body submit to his ever command.

I am proud to say that I helped release the sex beast that had been pinned up for years inside my dad. Daddy loved me like no other that first night. I was his, body, soul and sprit, all became his that night.

That was a night of many first for me, the first time that daddy and I made love, the first time that I felt like a complete woman, and it was the first time daddy showed how a real woman keeps her man in her bed.

Flipping me over on my stomach and spreading my ass checks , daddy told me to relaxes. as he eased his big cock towards my ass hole. After grabbing a tub of YK lubricant. He applied a small amount to the head of his cock, and daddy eased his way up the crack of my ass.

For what ever reason I still was not afraid, I knew that daddy would take good care of me. As daddy tried to enter me again, it became very painfully clear that I was too small for daddy’s cock. He tried several times, but with no luck. Daddy was almost ready to give up, when I came up with the idea that I should get on top and work his cock into my asshole.

I could tell daddy loved the thought of me being on top. I stood up over daddy, with my back towards him. Stretching my hole I gently lowered myself onto his stiff hard dick. Rotating my hips in a counter clock wise fashion, I could tell that daddy was really enjoying the fact that I had taking the lead in this way. My asshole almost stretched to its limit, soon daddy was plowing my asshole with speeds and accuracies. My first anal fuck prove to be very pleasurable for both daddy and me.

Now on with what happen last week. Last Friday morning I woke up to daddy enjoying his favorite breakfast, my pussy. I love waking to daddy’s head between my legs and feeling his mouth as it ravages my pussy.

“OH YES DADDY THAT’S RIGHT EAT MY PUSSY YOU FUCKING PERVERT, YOU LOVE EATING YOUR LITTLE GIRL’S PUSSY DON’T YOU DADDY?”

I never got a response from him, except to slap my little kitty and keep eating. After about a half hour of this my dad had his fill, or so I thought. When I got up I discovered that it was raining out, as I showered, and was getting dressed for work, my boss called and said that the water pips had broken in our office and that he was given the staff the day off.

As I looked out my window it suddenly dawn on me that daddy Would be taking the day off as well. With daddy being a construction worker, I knew that he would be giving his men the day off. I was right, because as I started to turn around I felt daddy’s big arms wrap me up in a warn loving bear hug.

I smiled as we stood in front of our big bay window in the living room, and watched the rain come down. Daddy kissed my hair, as his hands slowly roamed my eager body.

“You know we have the house to ourselves?” he whispered in my ear he said as he drew me back against his hardness.

“Yes I know, mom has already left for work and I know she will be gone all day.” I said. I could feel his dick getting harder and harder as daddy found the buttons on my jeans. One by one he unbutton my jeans, slipping his big hand inside, he felt the eagerness of my body come alive.

“I didn’t have time to finished what I started this morning, but I sure intent to finish it now.” Dad said as he pushed me back onto the couch.

I watched as daddy removed my jeans and plagued his finger deep inside me. While giving me one of the best finger fucked known to man or woman, I laid there while daddy had his way with me.

I can not remember sex being that good with any of my other lovers. Daddy always had a way of making sure that I knew that I was loved, and not just being used for sex. Daddy always knew that I really got turned on whenever he went down on me.

Leaving trails of kisses down my naked body, daddy soon found the opening to ecstasy. I love the feel of man’s tongue inside me. There is nothing on this earth better then man’s tongue in my pussy, daddy chewed on my clit for almost an hour.

“Oh that feels so good daddy, oh fuck, my pussy feel good daddy

Daddy, never let up on giving me the best fuck session that day. He took his time and gave my pussy one of the best work out it had ever had. After he ate my pussy he spreads my legs wide and plugged his nearly nine inch pleasure tool in me.

On that long cold rainy day I truly realized what it meant to become someone’s sex toy. As I stated before while I was away at college my mother cut my dad off from all physical contact. I had no idea that they had not shared a bed for well over two years. My father had begun to see other women, women my age. However on the first night we made love daddy told me that he had sexual feelings towards me every since I was a teenager.

 

He told me how he use to watch me get undress, and then he would jack off whenever we were alone in the house. I didn’t know at the time that mom had took another female lover. Dad knew that he could not compete with another woman for my mother’s love, so in his mind dad turn to the next best thing, me.

I love the feel of my daddy’s big hands as they caress my soft tender body. As the cold rain poured down outside, daddy laid me down in front of the fire place where he had lit a beautiful fire.

Mila_Rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mila_Rose

I laid naked under him, while daddy lit a burning passion in me that only he could control.

“Oh my god daddy, please don’t stop, don’t ever stop.”

Hour after hour daddy pounded my little fuck hole. My pussy felt so alive that day. After daddy was done fucking me daddy pulled me up to my knees, and told me to open my mouth. I was scared at first, but daddy ask me to trust him, he assured me that he would never do anything to hurt me.

I was always like clay in the hands of a master lovers when it came to daddy. Just one look into those deep soulful brown eyes, and I was a goner.

Closing my eyes and opening my mouth I felt his head trace my lips. My eyes flew up just in time to see daddy shove his fat cock a little farther in my mouth.

“Hush daughter don’t be scared, this is just something that daddy wants his baby girl to do for him and only him.”

From the first time he put his dick in my mouth, dad said that he knew I had talent. It might have been the fact that my tongue slit so smoothly up and down the shaft, or the fact that I was able to take almost all nine inches down my throat on my very first try. Daddy’s cock tasted so good on that cold wet day, it was almost like comfort food as I slurped up all his good juice.

After a while daddy would treat me, fucking me, and then pulling out and feeding me his dick with my pussy juice on it. I started to really love the taste of our fuck juice mix together.

Daddy is a wonderful lover, so strong and gentle at the same time. I could never understand why my mother could never get with the program. Every time I saw my father it seemed that my pussy craved his dick.

I was soon on my back again, with my legs spread taking another pounding,

“OH MY GOD DADDY THAT FEELS SO GOOD, FUCK ME FUCK ME DADDY, HARDER, HARDERE!!!”

Daddy had my pussy feeling so dam good as I bucked my hips upwards to get more of daddy’s cock inside me. I could not get enough of daddy that day. It was almost four o’clock before daddy and I took our first brake.

I decided to take a shower while daddy went downstairs to gather up some much needed food, we had worked up quite an appetite. While I was in the shower I started thinking what could I do to add a bit more excitement to the day. I suddenly remembered daddy being taking with one of my old friends from high school. Her name was Lily.

Lily and I ran together all during high school, I knew even back then she had a bit of a wild streak. I knew she loved a good fuck just as much as me. I remembered one day she telling me how sexy and handsome she thought daddy was. As I stepped out of the shower I grabbed my towel and my cell phone and gave old friend a call.

Lily just so happened to be free that day, and as I was telling her what I had in mind I could tell that she was really getting turn on at my ideas, and so we agreed on a time for her to come over.

When I went downstairs daddy had a plate of cheese and crackers and a battle of my favorite wine waiting. We sat in front of the fireplace wrapped in each others arms. He told me that he had called mom at her job and told her not to come home, that he wanted to be alone with me. This was certainly fine with mom. She knew that daddy had took me as his lover, a fact that never seemed to bother her.

 

 

 

As we sat there cuddling by the fire it seemed impossible for daddy to keep his hands off me, watch was just fine with me. Just as daddy had untied my robe and had slit between my opened legs for another round of good fucking, the door bell rang. It took some fast talking on my part to get daddy to agree to go answer the door.

 

I can not describe the look of shock as daddy opened the door and saw a lovely Lily standing there wearing an open over coat, a pair of red thigh high boots and nothing else. Lily strolled passed daddy looking like a four alarm fire. Lily is half African-American and Asian, she has a small frame and a beautiful tight body. I knew daddy would be shocked, however. once the shock wore off I knew he would not have any objection with Lily spending the evening with us.

Lily walked passed daddy, letting her overcoat fall to the floor. Daddy closed the door as Lily sat down beside me. I kissed Lily softly on the lips, as daddy joint us in front of the fire.

“Chris baby, what’s going on here?” Daddy asked with a touch of concern in his voice.

“Oh daddy don’t worry about Lily, she knows all about what we have been doing, I trust her not to tell anyone about our little secret.”

I could tell that daddy was a bit concern about Lily exposing the details of our relationship, however all the doubts soon melted away when Lily flashed him a shy little sexy smile, as she ran her hand between her legs and started playing with her pussy.

Daddy took his place between Lily and I, while I explain to him why Lily was there. I told daddy that I wanted to reward him for the afternoon of pleasure that he had giving me. I told him I called lily because when I told her about us, she said that she wished that her own father would love her that way, but she knew that he would never take her to his bed, no matter how many times she offered herself to him.

Lily looked down in shame, as she had so wanted to be able to show her father how much she loved him, just as I had been able to show my daddy how much I loved him.

Daddy’s beautiful kind eyes swept over Lily small frame, as he smoothed her long dark hair with his large size hands. He kissed me lightly on my forehead, and then laid Lily down in front of the fireplace.

Daddy took a few minutes to admire her beauty, and beautiful she is. She stands no more then five feet tall, and weights no more then one-hundred pounds. Her soft lightly tan skin is perfectly mix with her dark hair and midnight eyes. For the life of him my dad could never understand how any man could turn down a rare fine such as Lily.

Spreading her legs daddy began to let his hand roam freely over her body. The look in Lily’s eyes showed a young girl standing on the edge of her womanhood. “Are you pure sweetheart?” daddy asked.

I saw the glee in his eyes come alive, as Lily comforted that she was indeed pure. “There there my sweet girl, there’s no need for tears. Daddy is here, and he is going to make sure his sweet baby girl know that she is loved.

Daddy told Lily just to relaxes as he covered her in kisses. He started at her forehead, working his way down her eager young body,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by christyd52
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments