Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biology Lesson

"Sarah came home from school to find Bill sitting on the lounge wanking himself..."

4
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
994 words 994 words
Sarah came home from school to find Bill sitting on the lounge wanking himself, calling her name. She ran to her room and closed the door. She loved her daddy and wanted so much to fuck him. How could she make it look like it was all right and still have her way with him?

She thought for a minute and came up with a plan. What if she had an assignment where she had to learn how to fuck a man? She could try it out on Daddy; after all he was a man in her life. And had been for 18 years.

Sarah left her room and walked back to where Daddy was still wanking, but not as fast as before. She sat down beside him and looked at his big cock standing up. She licked her lips and reached for it.

“What are you doing, Sarah ?” said Daddy.

“I need to have sex with a man for school, Daddy, so I can describe what it was like and how it felt. You are here and obviously ready so I decided it would be you. I love you, Daddy, and I want you as my first,” Sarah blurted out.

She grabbed hold of his cock and was running her hand up and down its length. Daddy was moaning a little and Sarah was licking her lips. She wanted to kiss his cock and taste him. She bent down and kissed the tip, tasting his essence. She opened her lips and mouth and slowly lowered her lips around the tip. It felt good in her mouth and Daddy was moving to get more in. She sucked him further into her mouth and Daddy moaned louder. He was
building to a climax and she could feel it.

She took him out of her mouth and sat up.

“Daddy, I want you to fuck me now and fuck me hard. I want to feel what a real man is like. Please, Daddy, make me a woman,” Sarah pleaded.

“Are you sure you want this, baby girl?” Daddy asked as he slid his hard cock inside her.

“Oh yes, Daddy. Yesss, that feels so good. Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy,” Sarah cried.

Daddy kept sliding in and out of her, hitting her hard inside. She was getting banged so hard her breasts were bouncing and her head was banging up against the arm of the lounge. She was feeling so good and all the pleasure was centered in her burning hot and juicy pussy.

She had wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles together to help pull and hold him inside her. She was cumming in small spurts and he was moving faster. Just as they both exploded together there was a noise at the door.

The front door opened and Mum was standing there.There was a shocked look on her face at finding her husband fucking their daughter.

“What are you doing?” she shouted.

He looked up and Sarah pulled away.Sarah stood still as her mum shouted at her.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

Sarah felt like shit standing there naked with cum dripping from her tight pussy. Bill looked at his wife.

“What are you doing?” Lucy shouted.

“Well, well, I’m fucking her,” Bill stammered.

Sarah ran out the room to her bedroom crying.

“Bill I don’t get you. Why are you fucking her?”

“Well darling, it’s like this.” Bill started to help Lucy take her coat off, explaining that Sarah needed to be shown how to fuck a man’s cock for school. He slowly began to touch her, kissing her. Lucy relaxed and let Bill undress her.

Soon Lucy was naked, her big bouncy breasts and nipples big and hard. Bill began to cup his hand on her breast and sucked hard on her nipples. Lucy felt hot. She told Bill, "Let’s go upstairs." They both went upstairs.

Sarah listened to her mum being fucked by daddy. Sarah lay down on her bed, closed her eyes and her finger began to diddle her pussy. She began to moan slightly, wanting something more than a finger in her. Sarah found a large dildo from her mother’s stash.

Sarah licked it and then began to insert it deep into her pussy, crying out loud. Sarah loved the feel of the object. She fucked her pussy harder and deeper. Sarah was cumming moaning loudly.Next thing she knew, Mum had poked her head around the door and saw Sarah fucking herself.

She watched with her mouth gaping open and desire in her pussy.She walked over to Sarah and said, “Let me help you, babe.”

Sarah smiled at Mum. Mum pulled the object out of Sarah’s wet pussy and tasted her sweet cum. Mum then slowly began to feel Sarah’s sweet wet pussy rubbing her finger in her love hole. Sarah couldn’t believe it, her mum was fingering her, but it felt so good.

Mum leaned down and began to taste Sarah’s juices, licking her lips tasting her cum.Soon Mum was lying on Sarah and was grinding her pussy hard, kissing and fucking. Suddenly the girls came fast and hard together.

Mum spoke, “That’s how you do it, babe.”

She kissed Sarah on her lips and got up walking away.

Sarah looked at her mum’s body. She was so sexy and this was the first time she had been fucked by her mother. Lucy left the room.Sarah couldn’t believe it. She got up and called out to Daddy.

He came running in and said, “What’s up, baby girl?”

“It’s Mum. She just fucked me, Daddy.”

“What! She did?” Daddy said.

“Yes, Daddy. I am so shocked,” Sarah blurted out.

Wow, Daddy was shocked. He kissed Sarah.“That’s okay, baby girl. I fucked her, too, today and she loved every bit of it.”

Till next time…

Edited and a thank you to Frogprince

Published 
Written by Nips
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments