Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday For Janet - Part Five

"Janet's best friend joins the incest family"

4
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This is Number Five in Birthday For Janet, there will be several more to come before I start on some of my other incest family sex stories.

After Hilda and Mavis left, Laura said, “Now the real party can begin!” She, Janet and Megan sat there just a minute or so, looking at me.

Megan came over to me. “Grandpa, I have never learned to swim, Will you teach me?”

I jumped up and took her hand and led her to the pool. “Megan, I want to teach you all sorts of things besides how to swim!” I saw Laura and Janet snicker, they understood what I really meant.

I took Megan down into the water, she clung on to me. When I was chest deep, I held out my arms and had her lay across them, face down. Her breasts on my left arm and hips over my right. I told her to kick her legs and stroke with her arms.

Just looking down at her bikini clad ass cheeks caused my Greek god to take over my now raging cock.

As she moved her left arm back and forth, her hand began to occasionally brush against my trunks over my erect cock. Then more and more it happened until she quit kicking and lay there holding on to my covered cock. I shifted so that only my hands were supporting her. I began rubbing her pubic area and cupping her tits in her bra.

She smiled up at me. My left hand found its way inside her bra. I was cupping the bare flesh of a tit that just barely filled my palm, just the size that I loved. I was using my fore finger and thumb to tweak her nipple into hardness. With my right hand, I worked my fingers inside the bikini bottom. I could feel her pussy hair and lips. There was a wet slickness that was not pool water.

My cock head was now above the waist band of my trunks. Her hand was now in direct contact with my cock. Her smile turned into the grin of a pussy cat with canary feathers in its mouth.

Who was really doing the seducing?

Laura and Janet were now sitting on the pool edge. They could clearly see what was going on. Megan had loosened the ties to her bikini and bra as I got them away from her body. She clung to me as I pushed my trunks down and kicked them off. Her tiny tits were mashed against my chest as we began French kissing. My engorged cock was now pressed against her pussy.

Laura said, “Let’s take this into my bedroom so we all can get real comfortable!” She gave me a giant bath towel as I carried Megan out of the pool. Janet used it to try and dry the water off Megan and me, as much as she could as we entered the house. “Grandpa, Megan told me that she wanted to give her pussy to you as her present for your birthday.”

I laid her on the king size bed. I looked at the naked body of Megan. The pair of beautiful small tits high on her chest, just like the way I like to see tits. Then there was her gorgeous red haired pussy. I looked at that naked female with all the lust in my body.

Laura and Janet had stripped and were also naked. They began having lesbian sex in the way of two females.

I knelt beside Megan, I kissed her tits, trying to suck an entire tit into my mouth as my tongue worked her tasty nipple . She was jacking my cock. She had to release me as I started to kiss down her belly to get to that glorious promised land. She spread her legs to allow my mouth, lips and tongue access to her virgin portal. My nose burrowed into that soft, curly red pussy hair. The swim had not washed away the aroma of an aroused pussy. It made my cock even harder as it throbbed in anticipation.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

I thought that soon my cock would be eating her cherry.

Virgin pussy, two in one day, that had only happened to me a couple times in my life.

I restrained my lust to be gentle as I tasted her delicious virgin pussy love juice. My tongue found her little shy clitoris and brought it forth from its protective hood. My hands were clasping those wonderful tits.

Laura and Janet had their orgasms and were now watching the two of us. Megan’s body began to shake and tense up. Janet said, “She is going to cum, grandpa, make her do it like you did me!”

Megan cried out as she had her cum, her climax, her orgasm. It was the first for her that was not by her own hand. Megan’s hands were holding my head between her legs, my face was pressed tight to her now soaking pussy, The aroma of an inflamed pussy was becoming intense. It made me want to give her the best orgasm ever.

Laura said, “That’s it, make her cum, make her really cum, Daddy!” Janet voiced her comment, “Give her one that she will always remember, grandpa!” I did and it happened.

“Grandpa, fuck her, fuck her, I want to see you fuck her like you fucked me. I want to watch her loose her virginity!” Janet implored me.

Laura added, “Be very gentle, daddy, I haven’t seen your cock this big since you fucked my red head girl friend when I was her age. Be careful, Janet and I will help while you deflower her maiden head pussy!”

Laura used her fingers to spread Megan’s pussy lips. Janet took hold of my cock shaft as she rubbed the head back and forth in the cunt slit. She got my cock slicked up with Megan’s pussy love juice along with a large dollop of my pre-cum. She made sure my cock made love to the engorged clitoris.

Laura told her, “Now, very carefully push his cock into her vagina so that it can get used to the size of his cock, That’s the way, be gentle. Think what you would have felt if his cock had been this big when he fucked you the first time!”

I didn't’t know how long I would be able to hold out before spilling my cock love juice into this lovely girl to make her a woman. I slowly pushed inside her, I felt her hymen give way as my cock devoured her cherry.

She cried out in pain as my cock claimed another virgin pussy, two in one day, my birthday. That had not happened for a long time. I enjoyed a strong sense of male pride for all the sexual acts that I had done this day.

Laura said, "Daddy, be gentle, real gentle, like you did with me and Janet so that she will love you for being her very first fuck!"

My cock slowly pushed deeper into her vagina as it began to stretch to accommodate my cock that was now as hard as a bar of steel. She finally began to relax as her pussy began to expand and feel better and to accept my cock. Soon her hips began to respond. They would rise to meet my thrusts and fall back as I withdrew slightly. She had her hands on my ass cheeks. Her heels dug in behind my knees.

“Oh, grandpa, it’s beginning to feel so good. Fuck me, fuck me, make me cum again. I want to feel your cock love juice fill my pussy and make me a woman, your woman.” She had another big cum as I pumped my semen deep into her pussy and through her cervix as my sperm spilled far up into her womb.

Megan was joyfully accepted into this family of incest.

Laura assured me, “Megan and Janet are safe and will not get pregnant, this time!”

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors