Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday For Janet - Part Three

"mother joins her father and her daughter"

8
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
847 words 847 words
Janet and I were enjoying the afterglow of our first coupling. My cock was still fully engorged, it was deep in her no longer virgin pussy. She was still purring like a kitten.

"Happy Birthday, Janet, now you are a woman, and I love you so. That was such a good fuck. Thank you for giving me your virginity for my birthday present. I am going to really enjoy teaching you all the ways there are to fuck!"

"Oh, I love you too, grandpa, That was so awesome, I want you to teach me, that will be your present to me. I sure love fucking. Happy Birthday to you, also!"

A third voice was added, "Well, I see that you both have opened your birthday presents, I know that you both really liked them!" Janet and I separated, my cock was still erect.

Janet and I both looked to the speaker, Laura was standing next to the bed. She was naked, like we were. She was fingering her pussy with the fingers of one hand while cupping her left tit and tweaking a hard nipple with the other hand.

"Oh, mom, he did everything that you told me that he would do. He touched my pussy, showed it off to him, played with my breast, tasted my pussy love juice, and kissed my pussy. I even licked his cock. He made me cum, mom, I had a real cum. His big wonderful cock ate my cherry and we fucked. I can still feel all of his cock love juice all over inside my pussy."

"I knew he would, sweetie, it is a traditional way to welcome you into the family, just like my sisters and I were."

"Mom, you mean that his cock ate the cherries of aunt Cora and Jennie too?"

"Yes, Janet, my momma told me, East is east, west is west, family incest, always best! My momma and daddy learned that from their ma and grand paw. That is what their family has always done."

Laura reached to stroke my erection. "Daddy, I see that your old friend has your cock like his. Janet, did you know that Priapus endowed my daddy with the ability to hold an erection for hours? Daddy is addicted to sex and so am I."

"Who did that, mom?" Janet questioned.

"Priapus, baby, Priapus was an old Greek god that always had a hard on that lasts forever and ever. Sometimes, my daddy's cock just won't go down. Men's cocks normally deflate right after they cum.

Jana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jana

Daddy can fuck and cum for hours and then may not get little for even longer."
 
Laura straddled my hips, "Daddy, I hope you still have plenty of cock love juice. My pussy is really hungry for the taste of your cum. Janet, hold my daddy's cock so you can fuck it up into my dripping pussy. That is what my momma had me do after my daddy fucked me the first time. His cock ate my cherry, just like my two sisters and you!"

Janet complied and Laura was now moving up and down on my cock. "Oh, daddy, I need your cock, I need you to fuck that big, beautiful hard cock in me to fill my pussy with your love juice just like you just did our daughter!"

"Mom, do you mean that grandpa is also my daddy?"

"Yes, baby, we were going to tell you that after he fucked you for the first time. Your grandma was daddy's twin sister, Janet. You were named after her because your birth was on her birthday. You were very young when she died. I wish she could have seen you today, she would have loved helping daddy to fuck you the very first time. I promised daddy that I would do my best to keep you virgin so that it would be his cock that would be the one to take your virginity. That would keep the family incest intact. Daddy has been the one to take all the cherries in the family since his grand paw passed away."

"Was grandpa ever a virgin, mom?"

"Yes honey, on his birthday, he saw his grand paw fucking daddy's two older sisters while his ma watched. Daddy was told to get naked and then his ma sucked his cock for his first time and then had him fuck his cock in her pussy. His ma got his virginity. The daddy's twin sister, Janet came into the bedroom. Her grand paw had her get naked and he started kissing her pussy, he said that daddy would have the privilege of getting his first virgin pussy by taking her virginity."

The three of us spent the rest of the morning with cunnilingus, fellatio and fucking. Laura told Janet that she was bi-sexual. She loved cock and pussy. She taught her daughter the art of two women enjoying cunnilingus together.

I fucked each of them several times. They sucked me off. We finally had to get ready for Janet's birthday party guests to arrive.

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments