Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday For Janet -The Real Beginning

"New tale of how family incest began"

12
2 Comments 2
9.1k Views 9.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I think now is a good time to relate how I became involved in an incestuous relationship with my daughter, Laura, and my granddaughter, Janet.

I grew up in a home where incest was the norm. My name is Jay, I was named for my grandpa Jay. I had a twin sister, Janet. My granddaughter was named after her because they both, along with me, shared the same birth dates.

My grandparents had inherited their wealth from their parents. They owned a few farms plus several buildings and businesses in town. The income provided a carefree lifestyle.

At an early age, my sister and I became aware that our grandfather had sex with our mother, Betty. We were later told that he was also our father. Grandpa and grandma were brother and sister.

Ma told us that her mother had four daughters by her own brother. Betty, our mother, was the youngest. Grandma had developed a cancer that caused her to have a total hysterectomy. It also included even the removal of even her vagina. That prevented her brother to be able to fuck her pussy.

He started to stay out nights. He would spend many of those times in a whore house, fucking the prostitutes. Grandma feared that he might contract a venereal disease.

Since grandma and grandpa were a products of incest, she thought and decided that the perfect solution would be, that she would give him his own four daughters to fuck. He would then stay at home and stay away from the whores.

She had all four of his own daughters sleep with him, first the oldest, then on to the youngest as they came of age. At times, he fucked them all while they were all in his big bed. Sometimes, all at same time in an orgy of incest sex.. He was able to service them all, as they serviced their own father. He had amazing power to maintain an erection for an hour or two.

To grandma, incest was a normal ordinary thing that a family would and should do. Proper training was essential to prepare the male and female for family incest. There was to be open coupling between parents, children and siblings. There was to be no jealousy, ever, in our family. It was share and share alike in all of the various sexual acts of incest.

Grandma moved out of their bedroom. Eventually, all four sisters moved several beds and crowded them into their father’s bedroom. The room became wall to wall mattresses. All the girls were also allowed to explore their sexuality by engaging in all sexual acts with each other.

Grandma insisted that there was to be absolutely no outside sexual contacts. At least until any family member was ever to marry, or decide to leave home. The three older ones did finally leave their home of incest. Whenever they returned home to visit, they were expected to fuck their father. Two actually did marry, another, Wanda, went to university and became a doctor. Those are to lead to other stories.

My mother, Betty, was just 18 when she became pregnant the first time. That was my sister Anne Marie. Ten months later it was Sarah Beth. A year later, it was the twins, Janet Mae and me, Jay James.

When Annie and then Sarah were old enough, grandpa was fucking them, taking their virginity. Grandma and my own ma, Betty, said that they were saving Janet’s virginity for me, the only other male in the family. Grandma was very strict about the four of us children fucking between ourselves, until we also became of age. Grandma threatened all of us that grandpa would use his razor strop on our naked rear ends. We were kept chaste by the very thought of that big wide strip of black leather that he used to sharpen his straight edge razor.

We were all to be equal in our incestuous family. The family incest secret was to remain secret at all cost. It was explained that others would not understand that the love, that as a family, we all shared with each other. What a joy we felt as we shared our wanton naked bodies together. Nudity was not only tolerated, at times it was demanded. Grandpa’s and my cock would normally be in full erection at the sight of each bare naked pussy and those beautiful small tits.

Shortly, before my 16 th birthday, there was a car accident where grandma died and grandpa lingered on several years. He was partially paralyzed and barely able to get an erection. He had very little cock love juice to give his daughter and granddaughters.

At last, it was the day that was to be a celebration for my twin sister, Janet, and me. Our 16 th birthday. It was also the day of our initiation as full members into this incest family. The two of us would fully learn all the secrets of incest sexual fulfillment.

Grandpa Jay told Betty, his daughter, and Janet’s and my mother, that they needed to teach the two of us how to fuck. It was to make sure that we both were to loose our virginity. Janet was to learn how to please both a cock and another pussy or two. I would be taught to be able to give total satisfaction to each and every pussy in the family. I was never to leave a pussy without it having a full and complete orgasm. With grandpa and my three sisters watching, My mother took me to bed. I gave her my virginity, and she gave me my first fuck.

My ma had me join her on the king size bed. She began by kissing me and using her hands on my cock. She placed my hands on her small breasts. Then she wanted me to kiss them and tongue the nipples. It was the first time I had touched any tits since I had suckled there as an infant. They were small and still more or less firm and somewhat without much sag to them, Even after four babies.

She said, “you have such a beautiful cock. It is as big and hard as my pa’s!” Then she kissed down over my belly, through the patch of my pubic hair and then kissed, licked the drop of pre-cum from the tip. “Oh, Jay, you taste so good!” Finally, she put my engorged cock head into her mouth and sucked.

I had never felt anything so wonderful. Not even my hand jacking off my cock until I had made myself cum. It never, ever, even approached the feel of her mouth sucking me. She had one hand stroking my cock as her other hand gently caressing my balls. As she felt the sack they were contained in begin tighten up, she stopped sucking and laid beside me. “I need you to fuck me now, baby!”

She spread her legs, her pussy displayed in all its glory was open to my view. The vee shaped patch of brown pussy hair and the wet pussy lips that gaped open to my first real view into the object of my desire. It was the location that I had come from sixteen years before. It was that very ‘Glory Hole’ that I was going to return.

She pulled my head toward her pussy. “Jay, you know what I want you to do now, don‘t you?” I lowered my face to obey. The aroma of a sexually aroused pussy has been forever imprinted on my memory. She used her hands to place my lips and tongue on her love box. I savored and loved my first taste of pussy love juice. I loved the feel of her pubic hair tickling my nose. I licked and probed her delicious female sex. I enjoyed what I was doing.

She introduced me to her clitoris, her joy button, her orgasm trigger. She explained that I should never touch it without a dampened finger or tongue. “Caress it gently!” she said. I did so until I had indications that more vigor was desired and needed. For my first time attempting to please her, I was able to bring her to a glorious climax.

My mother quickly had a cum. “Oh Jay, you don’t know how much pleasure that gave me. How I have waited for this day to come. My own son giving my pussy such joy for first time!” I replied, “ I loved doing it for you, teach me everything!” And that was the beginning of my incestuous training of how to satisfy a pussy to the fullest.

She then pulled me up to lay on her nakedness. My chest was the pressed against her tits. My cock was probing for an incestuous entrance to my own mother’s pussy. My cock was being well lubricated with her slick pussy love juice as well as all of my saliva that I had left there. She reached between our bodies to guide me to the destination that we both desired.

My cock slipped easily inside the opening of her hot wet pussy.

SaraSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraSilver

She whispered, “Take it slow, baby, you are even bigger than my pa. Ease your cock in slow!” The feeling of her incredible pussy was something, even better than her mouth. I quickly began instinctively to stroke in and out. Just as I had observed grandpa fucking Betty, Annie and Sarah. My cock felt so incredibly alive as it pushed further inside her tunnel of love.

Her pussy was working its magic on my cock. It would clasp my cock tightly and then release in a rhythm that caused extreme pleasure to me as we fucked. She was helping me by expertly humping her hips upwards as I stroked in and lowered her hips as I withdrew slightly. She was setting and controlling the pace for me. She made sure that I often made bodily contact with her clitoris.

“Come on my baby, fuck your mama’s hungry pussy. Make me cum again. I want to feel you fill me with your cock love juice, just like my pa did. Fuck me baby, fuck me. Oh, Jay baby, we are finally doing it, fucking together. I have waited so long for my baby to finally fuck his beautiful cock in my pussy!“

I was joyfully fucked my cock in the pussy of my own mother, I had given her my virginity and was now reaping the rewards of actually fucking my first pussy. The feeling that my cock was now experiencing was even more wonderful than when she was sucking it. She kept repeating, “ Cum in me baby, that’s it baby, cum! Fill my pussy with your cock love juice, fuck me, fuck me. Oh yes, Jay, I‘m going to cum!”

My balls in my scrotum were tight against the base of my cock. She used both hands to grasp my ass cheeks hard. It forced my cock as deep into her pussy as it could go. It caused my cock head to jamb hard against her cervix each time. It caused her climax to explode as I was pumping my sperm laden semen deep into the pussy and womb that held me and my twin sister for nine months, 16 years ago. My ma and I both shared our mutual orgasms, our first of many to come.

We finally rolled apart on the bed, still kissing and touching each other sexually. I then and there acknowledged that I was firmly addicted to sex. I would need it more than once a day, if it was at all possible, and with as many a different pussy as possible. Everyone had been watching the two of us fuck. Now they proceeded to initiate Janet into the world of sex, incest sex.

Betty and I glanced over to see what the others were doing. Janet was in the process of learning to suck cock, her grandpa’s cock as he sat naked in his wheel chair. Annie and Sarah were giving Janet pointers on the fine points of cock sucking to please him. She gagged and choked a little as grandpa Jay emptied his balls into Janet’s virgin mouth.

Her sisters were both telling her, “Swallow, Janet, swallow all of grandpa’s cock love juice, swallow!” We saw Janet’s cheeks as they hollowed in and puffed out. She swallowed and sucked. Grandpa groaned his satisfaction with the first time Janet’s virgin mouth had sucked his or any cock. Her sisters showed her the various ways to please any cock. She would later become an expert cocksucker.

Then Janet watched as her two sisters, one after another took turns, sitting astride his still erect cock. Our mother called her over, “Janet, we watched you as you sucked his cock off, did you like it?” My sister replied, “I always wondered what it would be like. I’ve watched you, Annie and Sarah doing it, I was surprised when he had his cum in my mouth. I did not’t know what it would taste like! It did not‘t really taste bad.”

Ma told us, “I love the taste of cock love juice in my mouth as I swallow it, I don’t want to waste a single drop of it! Janet, why don‘t you taste what Jay‘s cum is like?” “But mom, he just fucked you!” Ma responded, “ Yes sweetie, but now is the time you have to learn to like cock love juice and pussy love juice mixed together. I know that you have watched your sisters and me having sex together. It is now your turn to join in! It is what we do in this family”

Janet then grasped my still slick juicy erect cock, jacking it up and down, as she placed it in her mouth. “Oh, that does taste good!” Our mother then had Janet move over me into the classic 69 position. Her beautiful legs were on either side of my head. Her pussy was lowered to my face. The aroma of her already wet and juicy pussy was so much less pungent. She tasted so much less milder and more delicate then our mother’s pussy.

My tongue probed into her now extremely wet and tight virgin pussy for the first time. I was able to make her have her first orally induced climax. Since I had just before fucked to an orgasm, I was able to hold off. I intended on having my cum in my virgin twin sister’s pussy.

After a few moments, when Janet’s body calmed down, we were separated s by everyone. Many hands were pulling Janet off me.

The rest of the family were all clamoring, “Fuck, we want to see you both fuck. Jay fuck your cock in her pussy, Janet we want to see his cock eat your cherry. It is time for you to loose your virginity, There is her mount of Venus. You must take the flower that she now offers to you!”.

We were both told, “Be very gentle Jay and Janet, his cock is big, it is going to hurt when his cock breaks your hymen and eats your cherry. You may bleed a little, but don’t be frightened. The pain is necessary the first time you fuck, but it won’t last long. Once your pussy loosens up to take his cock all the way up into your pussy, it will feel so wonderful you will want to fuck again and again!”

I was between her spread legs and mounted over her. I supported myself with my elbows. I did not‘t want to crush her with my weight. I rubbed my cock between her puffy outer big pussy lips to make her slick pussy love juice coat my cock. I then pushed past her inner lips and slightly into her virgin vagina.

Oh, her pussy was so tight, she had tears in her eyes, she was trying to push me away. “It hurts, he is too big, it hurts, it will never fit inside me!” Her mother said, “Janet, stop it, relax and it will feel better and you can fuck, you must let your brother’s cock fuck your pussy!”

She did begin to relax, I was able to get the head of my cock inside her. I could feel her vagina begin to loosen up. She winced as I met her hymen. She yelped as my cock my first cherry, my twin sister’s cherry. I was then able to very gently to slowly slide my cock deeper into her sweet and very tight no longer virgin pussy.

Nothing had ever felt so good ever before. Not even when my mother sucked my cock, or even when I fucked the very first time. I was now fucking my cock all the way up inside my twin sister’s sweet little hot juicy wet little pussy, her cunt, her twat, her muff, or whatever other name that a female’s sexual organ that could receive a pumping cock’s hot semen and sperm would be called.

Janet began to respond noticeably. She placed her arms around me and pulled me down so my naked chest was tight against her firm little tits. Grandpa asked, “Is it feeling better now, Janet?” She just nodded as we began French kissing. My cock had stretched her pussy so on each inward thrust, I has hitting her cervix. Besides that, the base of my cock would rub her clitoris. We began moving faster in a desperate sexual dance to receive the ultimate end of our coupling.

Our mother suggested, “Janet put your legs around his. If you put your heels behind his knees and hold tightly his ass cheeks, you can control his cock to stimulate your clitoris even more!” Janet did so, and soon had her first vaginal climax. Very soon, I was savoring my own climactic spewing of my semen deep into her pussy, triggering another orgasm for her. We completed our copulating union. I felt the overwhelming joy of an jubilant concurring Alpha Male that I had just be come. I was now the leader of the pack.

The family cheered lustily. Janet and I were now full fledged members of a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments