Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday

"A surprise for my birthday"

9
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
895 words 895 words
I was sitting at my desk going over some students' essays. For the most part, they were very boring and I found myself awarding dismal scores to students who felt they deserved better.

There was a knock on the door.

'Denise, how many times have I told you not to knock?' I asked without looking up. 'Come in.'

The door opened and my colleague Cheryl walked in. She was dressed to kill and I found myself swallowing unconsciously.

'Hi,' she said.

'Hello Cheryl,' I adjusted my glasses to take a better look at her. 'You're looking exquisite today. Are we celebrating something?'

'Your birthday,' she said, leaning forward to kiss me. I turned my cheek, assuming the kiss was sisterly but she went for my lips instead. The kissogram started out as light and effusive but somehow, our tongues tangoed in a French kiss.

'My, oh my!' she exclaimed when we disengaged. I was slightly embarrassed as I assumed I had initiated the kiss. She didn't look like someone who had just been kissed -- I, on the other hand was completely flustered.

'This is getting interesting,' I surveyed her more diligently. 'Don't you have a class?'

'I was supposed to deliver a birthday present from the department to our most boring professor,' she pouted. 'Oh my goodness! I've got another present for you.'

She sat on my desk and produced a package from her handbag which she handed to me. I opened it slowly and pulled out a pair of silky panties.

'This must be some mistake,' I was doubly embarrassed now. ' You must have...'

She parted her legs slowly...seductively... and I was staring at pink through her skirt. The shadow that fell over her full, slightly hairy lips made them more alluring. My hand moved of its own accord and I found my fingertips brushing against her coochie. Her thighs were completely wet and when my finger slipped in, she was extremely tight.

Her eyes were glazed over with pleasure, her teeth biting her lips to suppress the moans of ecstasy as I probed her, sometimes my finger as stiff as a rock, other times pliable. As she strained, about to let go, I stopped and retrieved my finger... slowly. I licked it sensuously, picked up my pencil, and returned to my papers.

'Fuck me, please,' Cheryl Smith, Professor of Ethics pleaded.

I let her beg for a while, my penis straining against my trousers as it sought relief.

'Cheryl, what would your students say?' I asked in mock incredulity.

Lunacollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lunacollins

'Our young Professor of Ethics using the f-word.'

I pulled her down into my lap and we kissed once again. I unbuttoned her blouse and fumbled with her brassiere. I couldn't quite get the hang of it until she helped me out and I beheld her breasts in their glory. I must have had a look of reverent wonder in my eyes because she blushed and held them out to me.

I ran my tongue slowly over the left nipple, then took it gently in my teeth. An animal groan came from her throat as I devoted the next few minutes to her fantastic nipples.

I pushed aside some papers and lifted her onto the desk, not minding if my students got cunt juice on their essays. I made her lean back and part her legs, then began to pleasure her. As I played with her lips and clitoris, I brushed my thumb against her protruding anus, teasing her. She kept lifting her bottom off her desk and when she kept if off for longer than usual, I knew she was about to come. I intensified my movements and had her juices running over my tongue, my thumb that was rhythmically stroking her anus and onto the papers on my desk.

She climbed slowly off my desk and we kissed once again, her hands massaging my penis with a great deal of familiarity. She unbuckled my belt, and tugged down my trousers along with my boxers. As my penis sprang free, it vibrated a little.

'We could use that in the Physics department as a pendulum,' she giggled as she took it gently in her hand and licked the underside. She had a small mouth, but somehow it fit in and she even deepthroated all x inches of me. She cut quite a pretty picture and I knew that next time I saw her smile, there'd be this picture of her with her lips wrapped around my cock.

I held back her head when I felt the rush of the incoming semen.

'Have you got protection?' I asked.

She retrieved a rubber from her handbag and slipped it on me.

'Someday I'll walk into your class and empty your handbag in front of your students,' I teased.

We both laughed. I sat in my chair and pulled her down onto me. She was very tight so I spent some time getting in. I began to bounce her on my cock, swivelling the chair every now and then and alternating between fast short strokes and long slow ones.

We came within seconds of each other, screaming loudly. I wonder what my secretary Denise sitting at her desk outside my door must have thought. 
Published 
Written by CNProf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments