Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brad and Ruth

"Bossy Mom throws daughter in Dad’s arms"

26
7 Comments 7
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words


As soon as he opened the frontdoor, Brad knew something was going on. He had just been jogging as he used to do on Saturdays, and longed for a warm shower, but realized the situation was serious. His wife Martha was shouting at their 18-year-old daughter Ruth, who just sat on the couch, silently staring back.

“Your daughter was stealing my make-up,” Martha yelled towards Brad when she saw him. “And I’m sure this wasn’t the first time.”

“It was, instead… I was just borrowing some,” Ruth countered defiantly, “but if it pisses you off, you can keep your fucking precious make-up!”

“Have you heard her?” Martha said to her husband. “We can’t allow your daughter to swear and talk to me like that! You must do something!”

“Maybe we’d better cool down a little,” Brad timidly suggested. In time he had learned not to cross his overbearing wife, especially when she was angry with her daughter. Mom and daughter had never got along well, but they had been fighting almost constantly in the last months.

“Maybe you should punish her as she deserves,” Martha said. “And I don’t mean just grounding her. What she needs is to be taught a hard lesson, Brad. I want you to slap her on the ass, for the child she is.”

“What!” exclaimed Ruth, between anger and surprise. “You’re out of your mind!”

“Ruth!” Brad reproached her; then, turning to his wife, “Come on, Martha… she’s no longer a child.”

“Well, since she behaves like one,” she said, “she must be treated as such. Go on, Brad, or…”

Any time Brad didn’t promptly do what she asked, or rather ordered, Martha threatened him with exposure and divorce. Two years earlier she had found out that he was cheating on her, and had had a private investigator gather evidence of his unfaithfulness. That evidence was now used to bend his will to her demands.

“Are you serious?” he asked in a last-ditch attempt to change her mind.

“Never been more.” she answered.

“You must both be crazy!” Ruth said, as she turned to go upstairs to her bedroom.

Martha’s eyes didn’t give Brad any chance. Reluctantly he grabbed his daughter’s arm as she was going past him and pulled her back, his 5ft 10, 180-pound muscled body no match for the girl.

“Let me go, Dad.” she said, knowing his loyalty was torn between the two women. She knew her Dad loved her probably more than he loved his wife, who always mistreated him, even though he usually ended up doing what she wanted. Sadly, this time seemed no different from the others.

Under Martha’s eyes, Brad sat on a chair pulling Ruth with him, her face showing surprise at what was going on. He bent her 5ft 5 slender figure on his lap, placing one hand on her back to pin her down as her body was uselessly wriggling against her father’s strength. She resigned to her predicament, feeling again like a child, and had to fight back the tears that were about to swell her eyes at the thought of being let down by her beloved father.

Still unsure about it all, Brad raised his hand. After a further moment’s hesitation he slapped his daughter’s butt, but the skirt covering it minimized the effect of his strike. Martha told him to pull up the garment and he complied. Before his eyes, under the thin cotton panties, Ruth’s buttocks were firm and poised to endure the pain.

Brad felt himself slightly aroused. He had recently started having unusual thoughts about his daughter, which he knew was wrong or not widely accepted, anyway. On that day, Ruth had been caught by a sudden rain shower while coming home from a walk in the neighbourhood; running into her as she was heading to the bathroom, Brad had watched mesmerized this young woman, the slim and curved body, the wet T-shirt sticking to her skin, the bra outlined under it, the perfect 32C breasts neatly silhouetted, looking so different from her middle-aged mother. He had also felt ashamed at his checking out his own daughter.

His hand fell heavily on Ruth’s ass, as Martha watched with overt satisfaction and a smirk on her face. She waited for a second blow and a third, before turning her back on them and heading out the door, without a word.

Ruth couldn’t believe what was going on. Her hateful Mom had coerced her Dad into humiliating her, but he had always been good to her, had always been her guiding light, always there when she needed him. Why was he now treating her like this? She managed to turn a little and was stunned when she saw the eyes sparkling with moisture on his saddened face, showing sorrow for what he was doing. She felt her heart shrink at this unexpected show of affection.

At the same time, an entirely different sensation was rising inside her. The big hands smacking her almost naked bum, her body lying across this man’s lap, her skirt being pulled up, were all combining to cause her to feel… oh, dear, she felt… horny! Ruth suddenly realized that dampness was spreading between her legs. After all, Dad was a handsome man, in very good shape, even at 40, and she had always had a soft spot for him.

Brad felt his daughter was looking at him before he saw it. As their eyes met, he felt the urge to make up to her for his wrongdoing, and his strikes started to change. He was now hitting her with less strength, and closer to the junction of her legs, which were slowly parting. Blow after blow, he found himself slapping her perineum, the tip of his fingers extended almost inadvertently to Ruth’s pussy.

Ruth noticed the change in Dad’s spanking and opened her legs even further. His hand now lingered on her skin a bit longer with each slap, and she could feel his fingers touch her pussy lips through her wet panties. Eyes locked to his, her back tingling with lust, she started to let out the moans she had stifled before, in rhythm with his blows.

Brad’s excitement was growing with his daughter’s every moan. Ignoring his mind’s incest warning, his cock had begun to get hard, but he decided to try and overcome that instinct.

“Ruth,” he grunted, his hand stopping high over his head, “this is wrong, honey.”

“Don’t stop, please… feels so good now,” she answered.

Masking his longing with the need to make amends, and breathing hard for the arousal, Brad hit her again. A slap, and a moan, a slap, and a moan… then his hand stopped and was lifted no more.

Ruth felt her Dad’s hand resting down there, his fingers pressing lightly on her pussy, and gave herself up to the pleasure spreading up to all of her body. Her head fell down in complete surrender to Brad’s touch and the never-experienced sensations it brought. She moaned louder when her father’s hand slipped under the panties, his fingers returning on her pussy and caressing it now, and the thumb reaching for the crack of her ass, resting on her little hole. She almost squealed when she felt Daddy’s lips on her ass cheek.

Brad could not resist. The sight of his daughter squirming and wiggling her ass was driving him crazy. He was horny now, and fingering her was not enough, so he bent his head and kissed her soft skin, once, twice and more. Then, he brought to his mouth the thumb that was probing Ruth’s little hole, wetting it and making it slippery. Now his hand could fully please his daughter; his finger slightly entered her pussy as his thumb opened its way inside the bud of her ass.

Ruth was delighted and troubled. The hand playing with her sex felt so good, but it was her father’s. They were not supposed to do such naughty things.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

After some moments, though, she realized that it being Dad’s hand was exactly the reason it felt so good, and decided that she wanted more. Reluctantly leaving Brad’s lap, she stood and straddled him, her arms around his neck.

“I’m so horny, Dad.” she breathed in his hear.

“Oh, babe, I want you so much… but you’re my daughter,” he said, trying to regain some sort of decency, his hands on her hips.

“I’m so horny, Dad,” she repeated, “and I love you, more than a daughter should.” and she started kissing the line of his jaw, her mouth moving towards his.

When their mouths met, Brad felt shivers along his back and his reluctance gave way to passion. He greedily returned Ruth’s kiss as their tongues fought and played, hers entering his lips and being avidly sucked. Then, the other way round, as the incestuous couple swapped saliva without restraint.

Brad slipped his hands under Ruth’s shirt to cup her braless breasts. Her skin felt warm and soft like silk, and he couldn’t suppress a moan into her mouth at the contact. As if on cue, Ruth began undoing the buttons and shed the shirt, presenting her naked upper body to her Dad’s touch. Then she grabbed Brad’s head and pushed it down to her boobs. He took in an eyeful of her young tits, the nipples pointing but not yet sticking out, before opening his mouth on one of them. Feeling his lips on her, Ruth jerked her head up and back, moaning again.

Dad alternately kissed, licked and sucked on her nipples, turning her on and making her pussy seep like never before. Breaking his rhythm for a moment, she reached down for the hem of his T-shirt and pulled it up over him, revealing his firm and hairy chest. Brad resumed working his mouth on her breasts, her hands holding his head and slowly pulling him up to her neck and finally back to her mouth.

Ruth could feel her Dad’s erection bulging against her pussy. Eager to see it, she knelt in front of him, slid her hands inside his shorts, and pulled them down as he raised his butt just enough. His full hard dick sprang out as soon as the shorts let it free and Ruth, almost instinctively, grabbed it.

“Where are your underpants, Dad?” she asked giggling, as she pulled his foreskin down to unsheathe his hard-on.

He smiled mischievously and said, “I never wear them when jogging.” He had always loved the freedom of letting his cock bounce when running, but didn’t have time to explain, for Ruth wrapped her lips around the head of his hardness as her hand held the base.

He threw his head back in pleasure, feeling the warmth and wetness of his daughter’s mouth surrounding the tip of his cock. He then strained to pull his head up and watched in astonishment as Ruth gave him the best blowjob of his life. She wasn’t an expert and it showed, but she was his daughter and the taboo made her beginner’s effort better than any whore’s. He watched her slobber on his dick mixing saliva and precum, as both her mouth and hand run up and down the shaft, and felt his balls swell, the cum rise and the orgasm approach quickly.

Not wanting to cum in his daughter’s mouth, Brad pushed her head away, but it turned out to be too early, because she stopped wanking him, too and the mounting orgasm receded when it had seemed almost inevitable.

Ruth took her father’s hand and lay on the carpeted floor, pulling him with her. Brad knelt between her legs, hooked his fingers on the waistband of her panties and slipped them out, as Ruth spread herself open, showing him her sex. He stopped to take in the sight of his daughter’s trimmed, beautiful pussy, seemingly inviting him to feast on her wetness, and he obliged. Looking at her in the eyes, seeing her mouth open in anticipation, Brad bent over and his nostrils were hit by the scent of Ruth’s sex, further fueling his arousal. All that remained of his misgivings vanished, and he began running his tongue on the labia of the girl’s pussy. She moaned loudly, put her hands on her Dad’s head and guided him up and down the slit, slowly directing the tongue onto her bud, and moaning louder.

Ruth felt that she was ready for more. After a while she pulled at her Dad’s head, and got him to slide up along her body and lie on her and between her legs. Their mouths met again, as their bodies touched, his throbbing cock resting against her pussy lips. They kissed deeply, enjoying the mutual stroking of their sexes which got wet and slippery, ready for the unthinkable.

Brad felt his daughter’s hand slip between them and around his cock. She rubbed the head on her pussy, opening the lips and aligned it with her hole, waiting.

“Love me, Dad,” she whispered into Brad’s ear after a short wait.

“Are you sure of this, honey?” he asked, raising his head and watching her beautiful face.

She nodded, and he lowered his lips to hers. As they kissed again, Ruth was alert and tense for her first sexual intercourse, but it never seemed to happen. Dad’s cock was ready and in place, but the thrust forward wasn’t coming, as if he had still doubts about it. She closed her eyes, reached her hands down Brad’s back, and pressed her nails into his flesh, right above the ass cheeks.

Brad’s reaction was instinctive and immediate. He jerked his hips forward, away from the pain in his lower back, and pushed himself inside his daughter, past her hymen. They both stopped, joined in the sinful union.

“You all right, sweetie?” he asked, alarm in his voice.

She slowly opened her eyes, and the wince on her face turned to a broad smile. “Oh, yes, Dad.”

Ruth pulled her father’s head down, and kissed him on the mouth, as Brad started rocking his cock slowly inside her, giving her pussy the time to adjust to the intruding but welcomed shaft. Soon they found a rhythm, which made her pussy loosen and his dick bury deeper into her.

Brad hadn’t had such a total and ardent sex in years. Her youth, her virginity, her being his daughter, her tightness, but above all her passion made the love-making hot and awesome. As they sweated in the effort, he started sliding out of her and quickly inside again, pleased by the soft resistance his cock met with each plunge.

Ruth shared his Dad excitement; moaning with each thrust, she loved his exiting and re-entering her pussy, reliving the sensation of the first penetration that now, without the pain, had turned into pleasure. When Brad missed her entrance, pushing his cock down along her ass crack, she giggled, reached a hand down and drove it back inside.

Father and daughter kept making love, he pounding her as she squeezed his cock with her loins muscles. On and on they went, she wrapping her legs around his body and he cupping and kissing her breasts, until Ruth felt a sudden warmth radiating down her spine and to her pussy. The orgasm was shattering. She closed her eyes and savoured the feeling, unlike anything she had ever achieved when playing by herself. She jerked and her pussy contracted in spasms, clutching at Brad’s hard and swollen cock and sparking his climax.

Brad felt it coming. The pressure of his daughter’s canal on his cock was too much, and he sensed his sperm rising and knew he was about to spurt it. In a last spark of rationality, he pulled back from Ruth’s pussy and rested his cock on her mound, rubbing its underside on her skin, till he started to shoot his cum. As he moaned loudly, one, two, four powerful strands of white, creamy spunk covered her belly up to the breasts, the rest oozing in a puddle round her navel.

Ruth watched each spurt in astonishment, smiling contentedly as the eruption petered out, and raised her eyes to her father’s face. He smiled too, and she pulled him to her for a last sweet kiss.

“You should punish me more often, Dad!”

Published 
Written by Roberto48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments