Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking In Mina

"Jason's already had his mother. Time to give his sister a try."

3
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: The Joy of Giving
About a year ago, Jason Peterson started an incestuous relationship with his mother, which had done wonders to his confidence and sex life. He'd begun to get better grades, joined his schools track team, and begun to have a slew of girlfriends. But, none could match the sex skills and love his very own mommy could give him.

The changes in Jason hadn't gone unnoticed though. His younger sister, Mina, had also noticed her brother's new found confidence and sex appeal. It was around her 16th birthday when she started to have dreams of Jason. One included him coming into her shower, covering her mouth with one hand, and rubbing her pussy with the other. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her ass.

"You want me in that ass, my little slut?" Jason whispers in her ear. She moans pressing her ass against his cock. "Come on, slut, tell me what you want!" Jason smacks Mina's ass and spreads her ass cheeks apart revealing her rosebud. Just as he brushes his cock head against her asshole, Mina wakes up in a sweat and her pussy dripping.

This is so wrong, she says to herself, getting up from her bed going to the bathroom to take a shower. As she gets down the hall she hears sounds coming from Jason's room. She cracks open the door slightly and sees Jason's tone body thrusting and his juicy, plump lips curled into a smile. Her eyes roamed and she could see his cock, about 7inches long and very thick, wet covered in some girl's juices. She looked over to the girl. Thick legs, heavy breasts, juicy pouty lips. "Holy shit. Mom?" Mina gasped.

"What was that?" Jason said stopping.

Raquel Peterson grabbed Jason by his hips. "Did mommy tell her baby boy to stop?" Jason smiled and bent down to suck Raquel's nipple. He went on to fuck his mother.

Mina was dumbfounded. Jason and mom. Mom and Jason. Fucking!!! This is so wrong, she thought on her way to the shower. They should be ashamed. What if Daddy would have seen them? Mina looked at herself in the mirror. She looked a lot like Raquel. At sixteen, she was 5'2 with an impressive 36D sized rack. Her hips where wide and her ass a nice little bubble. "If he likes mom, then maybe— What the hell am I thinking? Incest is just wrong!" But, the fact that it was wrong didn't stop Mina from soaping and rubbing her large tits and rubbing her clit till she came.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few nights later as Mina was attempting to study, she heard a small knock on her window. It was Jason. She ran over to her window and opened it. "What the hell are you doing?" She said helping him into her room.

"I'm late for curfew." Jason said. "You got to help me make it look like I've been home all this time. Go in my room and get some of my pajamas." Mina quickly went into Jason's room and grabbed him a tank top and some pajama bottoms.

"Here," she said giving them to him. She turned around to let him get dressed, though she secretly wanted to see his cock again.

"Thanks so much, sis. I totally owe you one," Jason said giving her a peck on the cheek. He then flopped on her bed. "So, what are you doing up this late?"

"J-j-just doing some studying," Mina said nervously. Why am I so nervous, Mina thought to herself.

"Sounds fun. Yo, Mina. When's the last time you went out on like a date?" Jason had his hands behind his head and was looking at Mina seductively.

"You know I don't date," Mina began to fidget and her panties moistened. Damn, why does he turn me on so much, she thought.

"Wow, I mean with a rack like that I'm surprised guys aren't climbing through your window all the time." Mina could see Jason staring at her tits. " Because I see you sometimes in your night clothes getting ready for bed, sis, and I can't help but look. Seeing you in your shorts and t-shirt, knowing you don't have a bra on and seeing your nipples thru the material is so sexy."

"Jason, I'm your sister.

ChloeAllenn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeAllenn

You can't look at me like that. It's gross." Mina was growing wetter knowing that her brother found her sexy.

" Yes, I know it is wrong, but it makes me so horny." Jason sat up on the bed and Mina saw his cock was semi-hard. "I sometimes watch you while you're in the shower you know."

Mina's eyes grew wide. "Really?"

"Please don't be mad," Jason walked over to Mina's desk. "But, I've masturbated while sniffing your dirty panties."

"Are you serious?" Mina was shocked. Jason reached out his hand and squeezed Mina's left nipple. Mina moaned. "Jason, don't this is wrong."

"Oh, I know and I'm sorry, but you so fucking hot. Please just let me suck on you nipples for a little while. Please?"

Mina wanted to say no, her nipples were rock hard and ached to be sucked. "Ok," she moaned.

Jason pulled off Mina's shirt and went straight for her tits. His cold hands on her warm body sent shivers up her spine. Jason swirled his tongue around her nipples before taking them between his lips and sucking them at the same time. Mina struggled to keep her moans under control out of fear that their parents would hear them.

"I want to lick your pussy now, sis. Please tell me I can?" Jason begged.

"But, it's so wrong, Jason? It's incest." Mina's pussy was hot and wet. It'd never felt a tongue on its lips and wanted to so bad.

"Oh I know, but your pussy looks so good and plus, I won't tell anyone." Jason rubbed Mina's pussy through the cloth of her shorts. "Mmm, I can feel how hot and wet you are. Come on, sis. Let me taste you."

Mina stood up and took off her shorts. She was completely at Jason's will. Jason smiled and lifted Mina onto the bed. He then spread her legs and put them on his shoulders. He leaned forward and slowly touched his tongue to her pussy, slowly licking her clit up and down.

Mina grabbed her pillow and bit down into it. It felt like heaven having Jason's warm breath on her slit.

"May I kiss you, sis? I have wanted to for so long," Jason moved from her pussy to Mina's face.

"Mmm, yes, kiss me. Let me taste my juices on your tongue," Mina grabbed Jason's face and let her tongue explore his. "Mm, I want you inside me. It's so wrong, but I want you inside me so bad."

"I want to be inside you to, sis."

"Please. Please, give it to me."

Jason rubbed Mina's ass with one hand and pulled her against him with the other. He grabbed grabs one tit and pulls it close enough so he could lower his head and suck her nipple. He spread her legs and rubbed his cock head between her pussy lips. Mina moaned at how close he was coming to fucking her.

"Please, fuck my virgin pussy, big brother!" Mina couldn't take the suspense anymore.

Jason was turned on even more. He'd never had virgin pussy. He slowly pushed his cock head into Mina. "Goddamn," he moaned. It was the tightest thing he'd ever felt.

Mina squirmed in pain. "Just do it, Jason," she groaned. With that Jason broke through and began to pound Mina's pussy. Mina couldn't believe she was finally losing her virginity and to her brother!

"Ohh, Mina, you're so tight. I'm going to cum soon!" Jason felt his balls draw closer to unleashing.

"Oh, let me see you shoot that load all over me, bro!" Mina screamed.

"Here it comes. Oh, shit!" Jason covered Mina's tits with his hot cum.

Unknown to the pair was their mother who was sitting in Jason's room waiting for her lover. She could hear the sounds of him unleashing his load and they came from his sister's room. She cried silent tears while rubbing a visible bump covered by her shirt. "At least he didn't cum inside her," she sighed, wrapping her robe around her and returning to the room she shared with her husband.

Published 
Written by curiousreese
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments