Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brotherhood Is Forever, part 1

"Continuing the story begun in Balls Out Party..."

35
1 Comment 1
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I was in the weight room at the sports complex on campus when I felt an insistent tap on my left shoulder. I turned to see who was tapping on me and there stood two guys, my Sister’s boyfriend Ryan, and one of his frat brothers, both of them dressed in suits and ties with their hair carefully combed – not like the sweaty mess I was at the moment.

“Sigma Tau Sigma,” Ryan said, in a formal tone, “accept, or decline.”

Joining a fraternity, I’d learned in my first year of college, was about more than just having wild parties and dating hot chicks, it was about building a professional network that would help propel you forward in life. But this was also a network that demanded loyalty. I’d already been through some pre-pledging experiences to reach the point where I was being tapped to pledge, and had learned that much already. There would be advantages, but there would be sacrifices as well. And Brotherhood never ends. So, this was a life changing decision.

“Accept,” I said, wiping my hands and then shaking hands with both young men, exchanging satisfied nods.

“Be at the house at 8 pm tonight, Pledge,” the other Brother said flatly, like a military order, and I nodded again in acceptance.

With that they took their leave of me, with Ryan giving me a conspiratorial little wink before he too turned to go, leaving me to sit there and think of the challenges and rituals, humiliations, and hazings that lay ahead, and, if I was successful in pledging, the difference this was going to make in my life.

I lived in an apartment off campus by then, since only freshmen were allowed to live in the dorms, and I was in my sophomore year. And as I fiddled with the lock, which sticks, to my apartment which had seen the ravages of generations of student tenants, I felt two small feminine hands cover my eyes from behind.

“Geez,” I thought, “I gotta get my head out of the clouds... too many people are sneaking up on me!” But out loud I said, “guess who?”

“Mmmm-hmm” the girl replied in a sultry tone that totally gave her away.

“Sandy,” I said with a smug tone.

In reply she took her hands off my eyes and wrapped her arms around me, squeezing me tight, pressing those luscious big boobs of hers into my back. “Mmmm…. Hello, lover…” she whispered. “How’s your day?”

“Great,” I replied, “and now it’s even better,” and with that I turned in her arms and took her gorgeous face in my hands and kissed her deeply. In the last year my girlfriend had shed the last vestiges of high school hottie about herself and taken on a sophisticated air more suitable on a fashion model or a sophisticated city gal, both of which she had become. “So, what are your plans for tonight?”

“Mmm,” she said, “well, I got a new designer lipstick from the makeup artist on my last shoot and I thought I’d leave kiss marks all over your hot bod, and,” she added with a wicked gleam in her eye, “they say it’s waterproof so I thought I’d see if it’s blowjob proof…"

“Hey,” I said, suddenly more serious about getting the door open than a moment before, “I like this plan! I’m excited to be a part of it!”

“Mmm,” she said with a wink, grabbing my package - which was already expanding, as I finally got the door to unlock, “especially THIS part, I see!”

Once we got into the apartment we were feverishly pulling at each other’s clothes and made it as far as the couch in the living room before she dropped her beautiful face in my lap and took my hard cock into her throat in one swoop. “God,” I thought, “she is so good at sucking cock!” True to her word, Sandy kept putting on more lipstick in a playful fashion and leaving kiss marks all over my body, and proved that the stuff was definitely not blowjob proof as it was smeared all over the base of my pole and in streaks along the shaft. Things were progressing nicely when, in her discarded purse on the floor, her cell phone began to “ring” a snippet of the latest pop song.

“Ohhh, fuck,” she groaned, pulling my cock out of her throat, leaving a long streamer of spit between my bright red and purple staff ,and her bright red and pink lips.

“Ignore it… you can call them back,” I grunted insistently, waving my cock in her face.

“I can’t,” she said in a tone full of lamentation, “that ringtone means it’s my agent. It could be a job and I really need to bring in some money!”

“Ugggeerrrrrhhhh,” I groaned and flopped back, dejected, as she flipped open her phone and pressed the receive button.

“Helloo,” she said in a polite voice which, as it passed her sweet lipstick smeared lips, completely belied the fact that only moments before she’d had them wrapped around a rock hard cock and was sucking for all she was worth with that mouth that now spoke so sophisticatedly. “Well, Hi Robbie,” she said, taking on a tone that made her sound like she was almost as big of a queen as her agent was, “how are you honey?” What followed was a few minutes of what sounded to me like small talk about him getting his hair and nails done, and then they got to the meat and potatoes of the conversation – as I tried to stroke myself hard even with all this gay conversation going on.

Well, the nuts and bolts of the call was that she was being offered a last minute gig, and it would pay well but she’d have to hop a taxi and take it all the way uptown ASAP to make it in time. Flipping the phone shut to hang up, she looked at me with a sad, pouty expression and her best puppy dog eyes and said, “I’m sorry, baby, I gotta go. It’s $2,000 and I’ll get a dress worth almost that much too, but I’m not crazy about the designer so I’ll sell it on Ebay. That’s probably three grand… I gotta run!”

Jennycharming8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennycharming8

I just nodded dejectedly, and made a show of stroking my cock. “I guess I’ll just have to take care of my own blue balls,” I said with a teasing tone that let her know I was disappointed, but didn’t blame her for going after a paycheck.

“Mmmm,” she said as she went into the bathroom and cleaned up her lipstick smeared face, emerging just a few minutes later looking like a supermodel all over again.

I started to stroke in earnest, wanting to at least get off while she was still there, since at least then I’d have a hot babe watching me spray my goo, which beat doing it alone, but she stopped me, saying “slow down, baby… if I have to watch you blow your load I’ll end up soaking my panties again, and I just wiped up and put on my spare pair.”

I groaned again, but slowed down. I closed my eyes a few minutes and just focused on stroking my cock slowly, when I heard the door open and close. “What the fuck,” I thought, “did she just leave without saying goodbye?” That’s when I heard the sound of not one, but two female voices in the hall! My eyes flew open and frantically I looked about for some way to cover myself. Sandy had stripped off every stitch I’d been wearing except my socks, and tossed it all over the room – but nothing anywhere near to the couch where I was lying, naked save for my tube socks and her lipstick marks all over me, and with my cock rock hard. I didn’t even have pillows on the couch!

And then they came into the room, my girlfriend, and her best friend, and sometimes lesbian lover – my baby sister, Angie. Both girls giggled and I turned beet red!

“Oh, don’t look so embarrassed,” Sandy said, “your little sister has done much more than see that big, beautiful cock of yours, lover… as I recall.”

“Jesus, Sandy ! I was drunk,” my sister exclaimed, quickly turning her back to me, which was a huge relief! “I can’t believe you didn’t warn me about this!”

“Or me,” I exclaimed, “don’t forget about me!”

“Ohhh… I didn’t,” said my girlfriend, playing the wanton temptress she was so good at being, “I was just as drunk as little Angie here,” she said with a wink, “and yet I remembered enough to know I wanted to come back for more…” And then she turned to face her girlfriend, my sister, and said, “and you did, too, didn’t you… slave?”

At that I saw my sister’s body visibly jerk, and she suddenly stood stock upright, as though with a soldier’s conditioning that never forgets to snap to attention when someone says “aten-hut!”

“P-please…” Angie whispered, and I saw my lover, the girl I’d wanted to make my own my whole life and even then planned on asking to marry me eventually, smirk in smug satisfaction.

“Please…. ?” She looked the other girl in the eye with her own perfectly plucked eyebrows raised.

“Mistress,” Angie whispered, then said more firmly, remembering a discipline I had been up till then completely unaware of in her, “Please, Mistress. I can’t.”

“You will do what and who I tell you,” my future wife, I hoped, practically growled with a sneer. “You know that will never change. Now, I have to go and I refuse to leave my man hanging. You’ve sucked his cock before, and I know you’re a pro at it – I’ve trained you well. Now go give your big brother the best blowjob of his life – which should be a challenge since I’m quite sure he’s had some great ones, and not just from me."

My sister just stood there and so did my now rock hard (even more than before) cock. Both just swaying from side to side slightly.

Suddenly Sandy clapped her hands together loudly and yelled, “NOW! SLAVE!” Angie practically jumped out of her skin, but she immediately turned and started toward me, her cheeks burning with shame, and tears streaming down her cheeks. And that would have been it – I would have stopped everything right there, except there was also a certain excitement emanating from the young woman, and in her eyes shone a satisfaction that spoke volumes about how she loved the abuse, the humiliation. I remembered Sandy, who I of course knew had been lesbian lovers with my Sister for years before we hooked up (which was something I just accepted since obviously I couldn’t give her anything female like Angie could) mentioning once that Angie had a submissive streak in the sack. But now I could see that it was much more than a streak. And somehow I sensed that, as embarrassed as we both were, we both also wanted this very badly. And probably had since the night of that frat party nearly a year before. And the tension, which had been building in all three of us since then, seemed about to break.

From the doorway to the hall, my lover leaned on the wall and shook her head. “Mmm… mmmm… mmm…” she said, with a wicked grin, “I do wish I didn’t have to go and miss this!” Then she fixed a steely gaze on my sister and said, “you will obey your Master’s orders as you would my own – for surely if he is my master, then he is yours. Brother or not. Understood, Slave?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Angie said with her eyes downcast, but a slight smile playing across her lips. “I will not disappoint you, my Mistress.”

“See that you don’t,” Sandy said, putting her sunglasses on, “and see that you do not disappoint your Master, either.” And then she smiled at me, as though nothing untoward was happening, and said, “well, I gotta go, Sweety! See you later!”

And then she was gone, leaving my Sister and I staring at each other, me with my gaze focused on her eyes and seeing her need and resolve there, her with her gaze focused on my waving flagpole. And both of us contemplating the many ways in which our lives, far from normal to begin with, were about to change.

To be continued…

 

 

Published 
Written by KrrraaazzzyGuy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments